Real orthodox Jew AMA

I always see AMA threads from Muslims and Pajeets, and people don't report them, so why wouldn't it be ok for me?

Troll responses will be ignored or you will receive a troll response in return if I can think of a funny one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l7o38ZWyG-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why aren't you in the holy land fighting for your people

Please go and stay go you fucking scum

oh and I'm a diagnosed aspie as well.

Atah Yehudi ve'lo?

Can you see the number in this picture?

Because I don't subscribe to Zionism and I'm too intelligent to fall for their propaganda.

no.......

Fuck off back to your joint, Frenchy

6?

Fuck you Sup Forums

This is mental programming

Fuck

Why did God created men with foreskin and then demanded a painful surgery instead of creating men without foreskin if he hated for skins so much?

don't worry, you kapos will be gassed along with the stormcucks

Oh hey, still calling every Jew who isn't Zionist "kapo"?

Why don't YOU move to Israel!?!?

Fuck off nigger, i miss the days when South Arica had a WHITE majority.

E.g. never?

Kike propaganda nigger trying to force the Honorary Aryans (Jews who earned that title) to fight for your bullshit

It represents how Hashem created man imperfect so he has the opportunity to elevate himself despite the hardships that life entails. That's why nofap is difficult.

Emotional Zionist whack-jobs detected, you kikes are pathetic.

how can all you jews in kiras joel afford nice cars when over 90% of you are on food stamps?

I don't live in Kiryas Joel, I don't even live in the east coast. I heard from insiders those communities do a lot of welfare fraud. They wouldn't need to if they just fucking calmed down on having kids, but they don't, because its all a fucking cult and the Rabbis need kids in their yeshivah so....

How is cutting a part of dick elevation?

I'm not a Zionist you Orthodox wannabe sand-nigger faggot. Go choke on your stupid hat.

Mystical reasons. Maimonides writes that its too weaken the sexual drive. That's why degenerates are against circumcision, because they want everyone to be sex-crazed maniacs.

I heard something along the lines that it also "marks the tribe"

Is that just a meme or is that real?

Yeah, it says in classic sources that its meant to mark you as part of Hashem's special nation.

Is for mystical reasons equals without a reason?

Modern Orthodox or Orthodox Orthodox?

Why do you reject the Christian Messiah? Have you read the Talmud or Qaballa and Is there anything in them us goys should know about?

It means it goes beyond human comprehension, though this applies to everything in Judaism, even stuff like do not murder/steal/fuck your mom etc

Everyone has a different religion.
ISLAM and JUDAISM should NOT be respected though.

Cause its a bullshit, watch the lectures of Rabbi Toviah Singer on youtube, hes mainly sola scriptura.

I learn Talmud, but I refrain from learning Kabbalah because I'm not holding there yet. Talmud isn't for goyim, you guys are just responsible for the seven principle mitzvoth of Noah.

I'm just Jewish.

אתה חרדי?
הם לא יודעים איך לדבר עברית באמת
ההגיה אמת לעברית רק טברני

God decided to subject his creatures to torture for unknown reasons because he couldnt do otherwise... oh wait, he's omnipotent.

It can't be bullshit just because you say so, kike.

>assuming i'm not israeli
race traitors must die
the two dumb serbs
race traitors always get what's coming to them in the end - we've been punished in the past, just remember that, kapo

do you ever get butthurt about all the jew-bashing on Sup Forums or does it just make you laugh

Fuck off Albanian cuck.

Its one serb

making no sense as usual, you dumb serb. go fantasize about that "white majority" that never existed

I don't do labels

I don't really care because its all abunch of literal aspies, and under-aged redditor faggots.

i'll give you kudos for removing kebab thought - that's doing God's work

fuck off nigger, remember Apartheid? Those were the good old days.
You probably eat the foreskins you pedo motherfuckers.

I thought we got rid of this fake boring jew a long time ago.

it is just frustrating because I cant have an intelligent discussion but its worth it because sometimes I meet cool people who do appreciate me, like that aspy who called me Based Chaim and that military dude whos into praying and stuff.

Read Job. How are you ascribing human qualities to an infinite being? Blame man for evil deeds and blame Hashem for hurricanes.

>I don't subscribe to Zionism
Elaborate. Are you opposed to the state of Israel?

Kudos to you too for that.

thank goodness
yes we do - take a look at pic related, getting ready to snip it off

Not boring, I actually went up to my older married cousin and told her Imma try to hook up with her when her husband dies lol. Now my family is uncomfortable around me. Atleast I became king of the robots, right guys?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Since when is omnipotence a human quality?

Eh, just go on these links:

youtube.com/watch?v=l7o38ZWyG-Y

jewsagainstzionism.org

Thank fucking lord.
Killing Muslims is great, the pic is top kek, i love it.

How many people have you killed driving up to the Catskills on I-17 on the way to your bungalow colony?

Do you live in KJ? If not, what do you think about KJ and Monsey in general?

Are you attracted to sheboons like all the other Orthodox Jews I've met?

I have a lot of questions...

Your conception of omnipotence is a human construct. Call it circular logic, but that's mystical Judaism.

You didnt answer this

I don't live in EC, nor am I from there.

No. The people in those communities piss me off, but they reflect normative Judaism, but their way of life is very different from mine, and from each other even.

Yes, I am. Ive never had sex with a black woman before, but I got a lap dance from a black stripper when I wasn't religious.

Do you take the bible literally or figuratively? Do you believe your ancestors wandered the desert for 40 years? Isn't it predicted that the messiah will comeback when everyone is a Jew? That seems highly unlikely.

We are supposed to do it ourselves, and not just have it be handed to us.

What's wrong with my concept of omnipotence, tell me

>Atleast I became king of the robots, right guys?
more like king of the kapos, go march with sandniggers
nothing beats it

Do what?

Well as long as you subscribe to the ideologies of Brother Nathaniel and True Torah Jews, I have no gripe with you. You're an actual Jew which is rare in America.

Matisyahu sold his soul to be a reggae rapper/celebrity, don't give up your faith like a faggot. Do your duty to your people and start killing Zionists, they've transformed your ideology into a nationality which the Torah strictly forbids. You'd be doing God's work.

The bible is literal, but you have to know what is and what is metaphoric.

The 40 years in the desert is for sure literal, and saying it isn't is the complete negation of Judaism, in fact if that were true, Judaism would just be any other bullshit religion, like christianity and pisslam.

It doesn't say that, goyim are not supposed to all become Jews. It says Moshiach will come through the collective repentance of the Jewish people, There are sources that say Hashem will bring about an evil tyrant that wll pass decrees to destroy all Jews in order to force them to repent.

>degenerates are against circumcision, because they want everyone to be sex-crazed maniacs
Show me the evidence that having a foreskin makes you a sex-crazed maniac.

Any more pictures of those corpses?

Earn our perfection and closeness to Hashem (which is the perfection itself, really).

Brtoher Nathaniel is a fucking nut-job who is just butthurt that Jews were fucked up to him.

Yeah, we are only allowed to kill Zionists by learning Torah.

k, I know your trolling, Justy.

>Hashem will bring about an evil tyrant that will pass decrees to destroy all Jews in order to force them to repent
So... Is he late?

>goyim are not supposed to all become Jews
The word goyim now makes me laugh and I can't take a text using it seriously. What have you done to me, pol?

There were big Rabbis, including the Satmar Rav, who said that the Messiah was supposed to come after the holocaust (since it gave the Jews the atonement they needed) but it was fucked up by the majority of impious, irreligious Jews, so that energy for the redemption for twisted into a false redemption in the form of the Zionist state, which actually prevents the Messiah from being revealed because it is a violation of the gimmel shavuos (the three oaths). You can read more on truetorahjews site.

Khrm, we kinda went away from the topic.

So why can't this perfect god avoid dick cutting?

Does omnipotence have an upper limit to you? Does omnipotence imply that the being would have some sort of morality or that it's actions would be judgeable on any sort of good/bad spectrum? Those are anthropomorphized rules on an infinite concept.

do you call nonjews goyim? I find the term annoying at most simply because it's a funny word.

>Does omnipotence have an upper limit to you?
Eh, what? The word omnipotence means allability. It kinda means that one can do ALL. So no limit
>Does omnipotence imply that the being would have some sort of morality
not necessarily
>or that it's actions would be judgeable on any sort of good/bad spectrum?
yep, why not?

How popular is this opinion among Jews? Are most Zionists?

Why don't you believe Jesus is the messiah? What is the biblical significance against him and what do the Jews believe?

The short answer is that Adam's sin dropped a nuclear bomb, so to speak, on the spiritual make up of the world, causing it to be imperfect. Adam was supposed to resist the urge to eat from the pri etz ha'daas (the fruit of knowledge of good and evil) and the world would have reached perfection then, but he fell short so now we have to go through 6000 years of dick cutting and having Shabbos meals to fix that sin, Really it was fixed when bnei Yisroel received the Torah, but the Airev Rov (the mixed multitude of egyption converts who joined bnei Yisroel when the left Mitzraim) fucked it up by creating the golden calf. (which is actually the the explaination of Psalms 82:6, because bnei Yisroel reached the level of Adam before the sin after the revelation at Mount Sinai and if they come to Eretz Yisroel they would have reached ultimate perfection then)

i post these most days
a wise jew once told me that if we're not able to kill them with bullets, we're to kill them with propaganda

Hello user, how are you doing?

Yes, we use that word unironically. Shaygetz is the worst things a Jew can call someone really.

Please watch the lectures of Rabbi Toviah Singer, that question would take like a week to answer properly.

It is a normative, mainstream belief.

I don't know about numbers, sorry.

it's a pity that mr kapo is a cuck, he could be enjoying himself in the holy land

I'm trying to do my best to just serve Hashem. I'm trying to get more government benefits because I'm too autistic to make big boy money......fuck how am I going to get a modest Frum Jewish wife who will cover her fucking hair, famalam. She doesn't even need to be attractive. :'(

The problem is all these women can ALWAYS do better than me.

>Adam was supposed to resist the urge to eat from the pri etz ha'daas (the fruit of knowledge of good and evil)
If he was amoral and didnt knew what was good and what was evil, how could he do any evil? How could this perfect god punish him if he didnt understand what he was doing? Its like punishing mentally ill people or punishing toddlers.

Can you post link to exact video please friend? Also short answer, did he not fulfil the prophecies?

Myself

Do you believe in holocoaster tycoon ?

Are hebrew and arabic mutually inteligible (at least a little)?

>transformed your ideology into a nationality
Jewish has been an ethnicity since a long time ago, dumbass

So my wife has been going to Temple and wants to convert, I would follow suit if so, she is my light . Is there anything I should look into for guidance?

try "mein kampf"

I'm aware...Pic related. Actual indigenous Sabra people.

Zionists currently occupying Palestine are Khazars (European) having absolutely no connection to Judaism outside of role playing as Jews.

"Reformed" Jews are literally trained to discredit and slander Orthodox sects for keeping up with actual Jewish tradition.

I think it's really cute how you managed to bond over similarities rather than rage at your differences. Leftists could really learn a thing or two. Everyone on the privilege pecking order spews venom to the ones above.

Convert to what religion?

Studied mein Kampf years ago while I was an edgy college student. Now I realize Hitler was a whiney bitch desu

>confusing ethnicity with race
You're definitely an American

>Khazar theory
Dismissed. Only a small elite within the Khazar nobility converted. The majority of people under Khazar rule were muslims and Turkic shamanists.

>occupying
it's ours, fagela

Well...Yea kind of. Hebrew used to be a dead langauge untill it was revived and it borrowed from quite a few like armenian and arabic, but most of those words are considered more informal/slang. And i'm probably the worst person to be asked about this since I barely know arabic, and my hebrew isn't the best since I grew up in a house where we only spoke in Russian.