I want a spy cam to put in my sis-in-law's room. What should I get? I'd love to see her get fucked...

I want a spy cam to put in my sis-in-law's room. What should I get? I'd love to see her get fucked, but can only sometimes get into her room. Anything I can hide well. Pic semi related

Attached: 40751288_330943057653056_1054107548510060544_n.jpg (3088x2320, 443K)

Attached: VHScamcorder_FeaturedImage_copy_1024x1024.jpg (750x500, 64K)

kek

Come on Sup Forums you must all be peeping toms

You have those types that look like a phonecharger, or like an alarm clock. Something like that?

if she living with you or something?

how often do you have access?

My name is not even Tom you dipshit

Once you get the footage you want you'll never look back https //www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07CGBLG4S/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_IDegEbCXRRVZ1

I installed this inside the TV

Attached: 2018-08-26 23-10-57.mp4__01.jpg (1111x720, 240K)

Don't do it man. It will ruin your marriage and you won't know when to stop. Just don't do it. Go nut in your wife and go to bed

When you say inside the tv how did you do that?
Mind giving details please, or maybe a picture to show how it's looking?

how do you power it then ? great setup btw

Please say theres more than this pic

is this from that cam? pic looks too grainy

Is it your place or yours?

Wtf is wromg with her vagina??

Good English

Don't have a pic but I would say the older style TV works best, tends to be wasted space inside.
Usb
I have TB's
Yeah, it's a screenshot of a vid in my phone . Not the best

Wtf are the grammar police?

With the older style tv did you like drill a hole on all 4 corners or something then put it in one of them to not be suspicious?
I know sounds crazy, just I'm wanting some good advice and that your setup is honestly the best I've seen

No, Wtf is not the grammar police, it means "what the fuck"

thank me later

Nee no nee no. Bad boys, bad boys

>Yeah, it's a screenshot of a vid in my phone . Not the best

can you post any wins?

I am intrigued by this set up too. Personally I find using shower shaving kits the easiest to hide a camera in a bathroom to catch them showering undressing taking a piss

That's a genius idea too. Hope you don't mind me asking as well if you happen to have a pic of your set up please? And what kind of cam?
I have one of those small cube looking ones but never used it. Might get a new cam or figure out a setup

I snipped and removed a speaker on one side and place the main camera body there with hot glue.
There was a hole in the middle for the infrared for the remote, I moved that to beside the camera body at the speaker grill so it still works.
Then the cameras lens has to be mounted perfectly where the IR was

I'm not too keen sharing that kinda shit to the internet

It's a femanon benis. Like this one.

Attached: 3 (1).jpg (800x1200, 306K)

....and then cum explosions

Attached: spy camera.jpg (679x451, 23K)

thats a dude you gay

Attached: 1567923214540.jpg (720x960, 54K)

That's ingenious. Now just need to figure out a way to convince them to have an older tv in their room. Having a future roomate, hot af. Want to get some nice OC for you guys
But with an older tv that doesn't play Netflix and such it'll be hard to get away with

give us a taste or something, you've already proven to the internet youre a peeping tom, may as well go the whole hog

i understand, np