Why sandniggers speak this anhorrent gurtural orc-like "language"

Why sandniggers speak this anhorrent gurtural orc-like "language"

bestgore.com/execution/first-installment-hell-of-the-apostates-isis/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/27vQLtMLN7k
youtube.com/watch?v=1j1MBSwg44A
youtube.com/watch?v=di1JUR6Dvbo
bestgore.com/murder/release-isis-slaughterhouse-meat-hook-video-english-subtitle/
bestgore.com/beheading/one-man-beheading-ten-men-execution-isis-video-syria/
bestgore.com/suicide/fail-suicide-bombing-blow-self-confront-police-algeria/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy
riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/rio-politics/rios-favela-population-largest-in-brazil/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-27635554
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_diaspora
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>autist
>faggot
>Rio Grande do Sul

I would kill myself

Holy shit.
So fucking ugly
literally the language of the devil

Kys autist.
youtu.be/27vQLtMLN7k

youtube.com/watch?v=1j1MBSwg44A

I'll just leave this here.

The Semitic languages are all disgusting. Listen to Hebrew sometime.

>br*zilian trying to go against other non-whites to impress his idols, wh*teoids

Good monkey. That’s a good boy.

>not even 30 seconds into the song
>already a gutural shit that sound like a orc being strangled
ALARGHHH MALERGGHHHH ARRGGGHHHH
uglier than finnish
thank god i speack superior latin language

Portuguese sounds worse than arabic tho. It doesn't even sound like latin. It sound like a disgusting broken slavic language

Yeah I no rite??!!??!

Fukkin' listen to fukki'n ayrabic lol yafeele me

youtube.com/watch?v=di1JUR6Dvbo

Their not pretty and they're music is not pretty!!!

are you talking about Dutch?

No it doesn't. It is very close to latin and i can understando other latin languages eventho i have never studied them, and they can understand me too.
Only obese basement dwellers like you say its "close to slavic"

Ita disgusting. Kys

ALARGHHH AKBAHR **explodes**

Based macaco triggering all these muslims

>there are dumbasses falling for tgis shit

Just freaking ignore already

He's right tho

>finnish
>ugly

finnish is an alian language

Muslims conquered your conquerors homeland.

You’re the rapebabby of a rapebabby.

Subhuman spic. Go kill an old woman for an iPhone or whatever you monkey people do.

What's an iPhone

>my sandnigger ass is on fire
**explodes**
bestgore.com/murder/release-isis-slaughterhouse-meat-hook-video-english-subtitle/

why are you pajeets always angry?

You realize there’s 10 times more videos of monkeypeople from Brazil killing old people and children for cell phones than all the ISIS related videos combined?

Kek. You will always be a monkey to the world.

Your country is Christian and speaks a European language yet everyone STILL treats you worse than Muslims.

That’s a true cuck

Because it’s annoying that subhuman spics who are the rapebabies of our rapebabies think they’re anything other than genetic trash. Half of your countries have nigger blood too.

Literal mongrel abominations.

>he unnironically think sandniggers are not mongrels
lmao
go back to your desertified warzone. inbred brown manlet

Ignore him already

>be Arab
>fuck Portuguese women
>have children
>children fuck chink natives and niggers
>Brazil is born

Kek. Monkeyboy ia triggered. I wonder what it’s like to hate yourself so much that you project your insecurities on other brown people.

Literal subhuman country full of favelas and genetic trash.

t. Muhammad

انت الفلسطيني؟

> everyone STILL treats you worse than Muslims.
literally where?
everyone hates your kind dude
we are not viwed as terrorists like you.
now go kill the "kuffar" by exploding yourself

It’s funny though. I know the monkey is reading my posts and inching closer and closer to suicide.

Every Muslim country generally like each other despite some regional differences.

Europeans literally hate South Americans. The Spanish and Portuguese are ashamed to speak the same language as these quadroon, favella monkies.

lmao you are literally this fucking mad, you need to get laid rasheed

عربي؟

still better than all most of your sandnigger countries tho

In Toronto there’s lots of cheap Mestizo women. Are your women clean? Their prices are way too cheap to expect them not to have some African diseases.

The only spics I see here are prostitutes and janitors.

kys

REMINDER: THE FOLLOWING BRAZILIAN OP IS A SELF-HATING NAZIPARDO FAGGOT THAT THINKS IF HE SPAMS ENOUGH "MUSLIM HATE" THREADS EVERY DAY, THE EUROPEANS WILL THINK HE IS WHITE. HE HAS BEEN AT IT FOR 4 WEEKS NOW. WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL ATTENTION.

well that's how it works with immigrants, your poo mom will confirm

so?
lots of "north" africans and middle easter rapefugees do this (and even worse) in cuckrope.
literally go back to africa, sand ape.

>going on about being a conqueror when you had to flee your shitty homeland

Whenever a person thinks about muslims, they automatically think about terrorism.
muslims are hated and despised thouought the whole globe and you know it.
now crawl back to your rapefugee ghetto.

Spics here are actually one of the lowest performing inmigrants. Pajeet, who doesn’t know how to use a toilet, does far and away better than any spic immigrant group. The only race lower than spics would be the natives (your cousins) and niggers (also your cousins).

Don’t make excuses for yourselves. Spics in general don’t care about education.

>go back to africa

I actually want to visit Africa. Which village are you from?

>Spics in general don’t care about education.
>said the african sandnigger
your """""people"""" dont know how to fuckin read
Also, only the scum of the scum of brazilians immigrate.

You are trying to trigger people that are not immigrants speaking badly about them while confirming you are an immigrant. Does not sound quite intelligent or educated to me poo poo

Actually i live on deep blue area.
You are the morrocan (arican) immigrant, not me

Whenever people think about Brazil, or spics, they think of cartels and beheading people.

I remember the days when Sup Forums was filled with cartel related gore. You guys are not even human. It’s insane what you would kill another human being for.

I mean seriously, a Brazilian shooting a kid in the face for saying no to him? Makes me sick to my stomach.

They actually think about football tho.
> It’s insane what you would kill another human being for.
lmao coming from a sandnigger
your people literally explodes themselves because of a pedophile fairy tale
bestgore.com/beheading/one-man-beheading-ten-men-execution-isis-video-syria/

Yeah

If your literacy rate is above 90%, why is Brazil such a hell hole?

There’s videos of little Brazilian children robbing tourists during the World Cup.

What the fuck kind of culture do you have where kids are not taught that stealing is bad?

You just said immigrants all are prostitutes and janitors.

That’s wrong. Only spics, blacks, and natives do those jobs. That’s essentially what Latin America is made up of anyways.

>saving maps to prove how “white” you are

The Brazilian man is a fragile man. You have a lot of personal issues and you need to figure out your identity.

LARPing as a Euro is going to make you sad all your life.

Embrace your brownness. It makes me sad that you hate yourself so much.

>a literal african suicide bomber saying things like this
lmao. this is why i love int
bestgore.com/suicide/fail-suicide-bombing-blow-self-confront-police-algeria/

>They actually think about football tho

My sides. So, Brazilians believe the world knows them for soccer?

Holy shit, this is actually hilarious. I didn’t know how sheltered you guys are.

you suck at larping goblino

lol the goatfucker diaspora got all revved up

>Brazilians watch gore videos for pleasure

Why am I not surprised? Is it a genetic or cultural trait for you guys do enjoy killing?

Chileans are actually goblins though.

Snooki is a goblin. She’s also fully Chilean.

spics are janitors and prostitutes
sandniggers are welfare leeching terrorists
>If your literacy rate is above 90%, why is Brazil such a hell hole?
It is a hell hole. But it's still better than most sandnigger countries.

the spacing, the complete ignorance, the fact that you just confirmed it, man, you poltards are beyond stupidity

Hello chicano. How is life in America? The funny thing about Mexicans is that the “white hispanics” just look like the average Levantine Arab.

Really weird phenomenon.

A full blown brown mestizo is 50% european. therefore whiter than a pale sandnigger, that is 0% euro.
No go run over people with a truck or something, i dont know what you sandniggers do.

You guys proved to the world during the world cup and olympics that Brazil is still a third world country full of crime, murder, and poverty.

I’m genuinely sorry that you have this picture in your head where you’re on the white side in this race war. It just isn’t that way.

he posted a butthurt response lol. got this goatfucker on strings. dance for me puppet, dance.

How is that a good thing? That means that the whitest Mexicans just look like an Arab.

That’s sad because Latinos have this image in their head that they are seen as white people.

What was so bad about them?
We may be all the things you said, but we're still better than like 90% of your sandnigger hell holes

>two shitskins arguing over who is less of a shitskin

You are not in position to criticize anything since you are not in your country, you are in Canada. You or your family are a coward

There were gangs of children sent by your favela lords to rob tourists.

They train the children because the police won’t be so harsh on them and they can easily run away.

There was trash and disease ridden prostitutes everywhere. Probably half of them were shemales too. Your country was the first choice but now those sex tourists moved to Thailand because Brazil is too dangerous now.

There were people in the streets trying to scam and rob tourists. Trash everywhere.

You know Brazil is shit. Why even bother asking me? You live there.

One """shitskin""" is actually white with majorly european descent
the other is a brown inbred low iq sandnigger with 0% of european descent
who is less of a shitskin?

That’s the problem with your people. You don’t like getting ahead. You think living in a favela is a point of pride because you endure rough conditions.

You should strive to improve your life rather than wasting it trying to bring other people down with stupid threads like this.

If we are so shit, countries with lower hdi and lower gdp per capta than us (like 90% of mena) are what?

The Middle East wasn't meant to be white so I don't care

Less than 4% of the country lives in a favela.

The fact that you need to compare Brazil to countries that are in war like Iraq and Syria speaks magnitudes about Brazil’s current state.

Mohammed was white

Dude,stop.You're embarassing yourself.
Brazil is much better than any fucking muslim country.
Why are you defending a country your family probably fled from?

It’s actually 6% (probably more than that since measuring a solid percentage is hard).

26% of Rio lives in favelas.

It’s only 6% nation wide because a large portion of Brazilians either live in rural areas or tiny commieblocks.

It’s not like 94% of other Brazilians live normal lives. Their homes are small and poorly built.

Compare it to Algeria, tunisia, morroco, egypt etc
Also was there a time in history where you sandniggers where not at war?
You retarded brown savages have been killing each other for millenea because of a pedophile fairy tale.

Source?
Also, it is still better than the country you and your family fled from.

Avarge middle eastern isn't white

Some are but not all

White =/= fair skin
White simply means european descent
NO sandnigger is white

All those places are statistically safer than Brazil.

Actually Morocco has one of the biggest tourist economies in the world. Tunisia as well. Egypt had some revolutions that scared people and the Algerian government blocked isolated itself.

The Middle-East was volatile even before Islam. Don’t forget that civilization was born in Iraq and even back then (when your ancestors were swinging from vines in the rainforest) they were fighting eachother to build the biggest empire.

Only countries with history go to war. That’s why Brazil is just in a perpetual state of monkey business.

Brazil has higher HDI, literacy rates, gdp, gdp per capta than all of them tho.

UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, and Bahrain are much safer and doing much better than Brazil

What does that matter if a Brazilian has a high chance of being murdered if they walk down the wrong street at night?

At least North African countries have the peace of mind that they won’t get murdered for an iPhone by their own countrymen.

Yes there is ISIS inhumanity in Iraq and Syria but war is always fucked up.

You guys aren’t in war but beheadings are not uncommon. That’s awful.

That's the most retarded thing I've read today.

Plz leaf don't leave the branch

>all these countries defending Ar*bs
letting sand people out of their containment zones was a mistake

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy
Brazil also has higher life expectancy than most of them. even with northeaster subhumans dragging the avareges down.
If compared to my state, a similar landmass and similar population (therefore a much fairer comparation) you sand apes are far behind.

riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/rio-politics/rios-favela-population-largest-in-brazil/

bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-27635554

you all in the same family. ape vs orang utan

If Arab countries are so great then why are you here sandnigger? :^)

Then why you came here tho?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_diaspora

You are way behind UAE, Qatar, KSA, Oman and Kuwait.

Brazil even has just as much natural resources like coal, precious metals, lumber, etc than all of these countries.

Face it man. Your country is basically like Africa.

Why didn't you ignore this?

We’re comparing Brazil to North Africa.

Still better than Algeira, Tunisia, Marrocos, Egito, Syria, Iraque, Afghanista, Lybia, Pakistan, Jordan, Iran and most other sandnigger hell holes.

Your ancestors didn't crawl from there either though, they came from a shithole you aren't mentioning. :^)

And Brazil is objectively better in almost every way

You just had to reply to this didn't you?

So you feel good about Brazil being better than war zones? Kek.

You’re that spic. Colombian subhuman detected. Or was it Chilean?

didnt know algeria tunisia morroco and egypt were warzones

>inbred sandnigger calling anyone subhuman
Why don't you go fellate your Gulf arab masters like a good muslim?

there was no people at that time. only monkeythat can speak portuguese