Tell me about the Spanish Netherlands Sup Forums

Tell me about the Spanish Netherlands Sup Forums.

Was it a good colony ?

I've heard they are weird.

>The Iberian banter never sleeps

Not really. The Spanish were animals that chimped out on multiple occasions, and in the end Flanders became a total shithole
The only good thing they did was keeping the protestants in check

lmao

venezuelan motherfucker
I will find you and crack your neck

Wrong thread

No,you are venezuelan.

up until the 1400s. both the Netherlands and Belgium were rather poor nations with harsh weather, poor land and were extremely pious
during the 1400s and 1500s, wealth started to stream into coastal cities like Antwerp, Rotterdam, Amsterdam, and Brussels
also during this time, a change in climate occured where the avg. temperature of northern europe increased noticeably, which led to much better harvests, i think it was the little ice age or something liek that idk
this newfound wealth created a very optimistic time in the flemish provinces, known as the northern Renaissance, with heavy investment in the arts with artists like Bruegel and Bosch being huge foundation artists for the region
that's pretty much all i know about the region 2bh

Wtf, me ?

The dutch revolt was a mistake.

Like this movie, costume design was fucking fantastic

My name is Phillip II and check my entourage.

Whoops.

What flick is this tortuga

alatriste

I only watch movies of portuguese chads flirting with japanese girls

>Iberian girls get wet when Iberian men tell them they killed Protestants

>alatriste
thank you

It's the Sp*niards that we're talking about, so, of course, it was utter shit. Sp*niards are animals cursed with an inverse Midas touch: everything they touch goes to shit.

The Netherlands were wealthy under the med master race. The Habsburg's were the ultimate redpill

>Philip II

CHI

Whoops.

Viggo looks like a Spaniard for some reason.