UNJUST

UNJUST

Clerks 3 when?

Other urls found in this thread:

denofgeek.com/uk/movies/jay-silent-bob-reboot/47212/clerks-iii-dead-new-jay-silent-bob-movie-coming-instead
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's still wearing those rediculous 90s mexican kid pants.

>updated wardrobe when?

Is this Stupid Kevin Smith?
I can't tell these Z-List white boy celebrities apart.

I bet that degenerate masturbates to his own daughter

I have

Clerks 3 is confirmed dead by Kevin himself.
Mallrats 2/Mallrats TV show is dead as well.

He is doing another Jay and Silent Bob movie. That one will happen.

Wait did you fap to his daughter or yours?

>literal manchild
>absolute shill
That photo makes me physically unconfortable.

Anybody got the public post of him posting about how much he gets off on fucking his wife for their anniversary?

>my 400lb life

That's probably kevin smith responding to you so, "yes".

Those are shorts

Disgusting. But nerds will still worship him like he's some sort of nerd god.
>omg I cant wait till i meet a soulmate like kevin and lose my virginity and have a smoking hot daughter and name her Rey, if he could do it a nerd like me sure can!

Why do all nu-males have this wide soulless stare like that?

what a disgusting human being

Thanks man.
I never saw that he linked o a separate post about what he meant by clit/taint/brown area until now

What happened to keeping intimate, personal moments just that?

They're called jorts.

beats me

>What happened to keeping intimate, personal moments just that?
Privacy is for pussies. Now you realize somewhere out there, there's a kevin smith sex tape waiting to be leaked.

They think they have to be funny all the time to stay relevant and this is the only cheap way they can think of. After doing it too much it becomes natural. It may be related to memes becoming mainstream and the fact that normies/nu males need to find cheap humor in anything or everything.
It may also be a way to try to stand out because they feel like they need to be above everything, or above "hate" so that reaction face makes them feel quirky and special.

>It's true
denofgeek.com/uk/movies/jay-silent-bob-reboot/47212/clerks-iii-dead-new-jay-silent-bob-movie-coming-instead

Also
>Jay and Silent Bob reboot

Well I hope Kevin told her to never marry a white guy, and only date black guys.

They know that this is not what they were designed to be.

>wears clothes still 10x too big for him

He's still fat as fuck, hes just trying to cover it with his shitty fashion sense

>2017
>jean shorts

>Be critically acclaimed director
>Be huge fan of comic books
>Be DC employee
>Be forced to give Batman v Superman good reviews
I'd be dead inside too.

He probably has loose skin up the ass.

Also, he is such a pussy in this age of comic book movies

He cries at fucking everything. Plus he liked Suicide Squad, made Yoga Hosers, and hasn't been relevant for like 15 years

imagine all that loose skin falling out of his ass when he shits and then he's gotta stuff it back upp there

*poot*