What the fuck did we do wrong to deserve fag marriage?

What the fuck did we do wrong to deserve fag marriage?

Other urls found in this thread:

sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/11/15/same-sex-marriage-majority-no-voters-western-sydney
youtube.com/watch?v=j3AbbF-MpdY
youtube.com/watch?v=YtZvLE-wMFQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You allowed it to happen?

You let Steve Irwin die.

You can fix it by taking out everyone a little light in the loafers with a boomerang

Some gay things I guess.

Didn't let enough immigrants.

Can't wait till Chinks and Muslims become a majority and pass a law repealing gay marriage.

>tfw live in the area that had the highest no turnout

Are you Muhammad or Ji-Ping?

the whole world is just turning into an inmoral shithole, there's no stoppin'

*sucks on a fat nigger dick*

>permavirgins actually care whether or not fags can marry
howling

Kinda gay don't you think?

lost the empire

Allowing women to vote? I think that's actually the reason...is there any breakdown for votes by gender?

Post the source, Xi Hussain

I dunno but my sister voted yes. Women are super easily influenced by media

Nothing wrong with two guys getting married and having marital sex.

sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/11/15/same-sex-marriage-majority-no-voters-western-sydney

Based Felafels

Yeah that's my way of thinking too, they're too easily manipulated

Friendly reminder that there is not a single argument against gay marriage that doesn’t consist entirely of muh feels or deluded Sup Forumsdditor conspiracies.

Who the fuck even cares besides biblethumping retards that spend the majority of their free time obsessing about what other people do

The lack of self-awareness.

Nothing wrong with fags getting married.
Gays dont hurt anybody but their buttholes so tell me why is that so bad??
and dont say some religious shit cause your country almost got rid of religion entirely.

just live and let live my friend, if it doesnt affect you or your family just shut the fuck up.

REEEEEEEE WHO CARES ABOUT FAMILY VALUES AND RAISING HEALTHY CHILDREN LETS ALL JUST BE PAEDOPHILES AND BANG EAXH OTHER IN THE ASS

Hello, reddit.

shitpost in this place the whole day instead of killing faggots.

Because from an evolutionary perspective it's an illness that has no basis for survival. It usually comes with a lot of other baggage aswell.

See? Just like I said: Sup Forumsdditor conspriacies and delusions.
And? Cancer is bad for survival but we don’t kill off any family who had a relative that had cancer.

You let in all the Chinks and sold your soul to them (i.e. mining).
This is the price you pay for disregarding the future of the white race.

>sticking with the muslims
the absolute STATE of the RIGHT

But we do our best to cure it...meanwhile being gay is celebrated

Because you don’t cure it you stupid faggot. Nobody has ever and nobody ever will cure gayness so just learn to deal with them existing and having rights instead of whining about it like an assblasted nigger.

Marriage is a religious institution. It's already enough that the state usurped their right to provide that service, now it's changing the definition.

Besides, fags and progressivists won't be content with this, next up is gay adoption, gay quotas etc.

I personally don't even have a problem with people being gay, but we should consider it as an illness instead of celebrating it...the direction in which this argument is going is what troubles me

Whites voted for gay marriage, chinks voted against you knob

The goyim are so easily tricked. No wonder they think of us as nothing but animals.

Fuck off zhang

It's a fact you smelly white retard

sorry mate but people here honestly think 'so long as its not hurting anyone its fine' but don't stop to think about what constitutes hurt.

You're right, don't listen to that orc.

Nobody cares because we aren’t uncivilized subhumans that bash our countrymen to death with rocks because we suspected the one guy with a beard was an Arab.

the government thought people actually gave a shit enough to bother with mail in voting.

Cunt, we don't even like to do mandatory voting for dickhead 1 or dickhead 2, why should I care about this? FIX THE INTERNET INFRASTRUCTURE, DICKHEADS

Why is nighttime Sup Forums so cancerous

There's an increase in gay population decades after major wars, is believed to be caused by mothers being overly protective of their sons
A notorious gay guy here wrote a book about how he was abused by his brother repeatedly when little, with his father knowing about it, and doing nothing. That father also abused his mother. After doing psychotherapy he concluded that subconsciously, he saw men as monsters and females as virtuous, ending up hating his own "male side"
Another one was brought up by a mother with no paternal figure, since the father was a military officer that spent most of his time traveling. The mother really wanted a daughter apparently. So by the time the boy was born, his mother treated him differently, and with no father figure imposing limits to this special treatment he was "spoiled". Also played a lot with his mom's decorative figurines, but never in a male role, pretending to be the parent or big brother or anything.
Left handed people also have a higher tendency to homosexuality.
You can seriously point out a lot of psychological things that kids that are just developing their gender identity get exposed to, and that might tip them from one side to the other. You can't "cure" it, and it's not wrong itself, but you can do a better job at telling people how to raise their children.

maybe if people cared enough to vote for the people who said we're going to build good internet infrastructure we'd not worry about the internet infrastructure.

makes you think, doesn't it?

or maybe not, because I guarantee you're some fucking toad-like cunt-for-brains.

Your sentence structure is all fucked up. I don't need some drop-out pseudo-intellectual replying to me, I'd much rather watch paint dry - and I am with these net speeds.

By the way, in case you are too fucking retarded to sit there and ponder for a second on your kilobit internet, people who vote in the elections DO vote for the candidate they like the best because it's fucking MANDATORY VOTING you dickhead. Do you think people just scribble dicks on paper and put it in the ballot box? Retards vote and retards win, I couldn't care less, I just laugh at the dumb cunts that thought the NBN node plan was a good idea, doesn't bother me as I'm on FTTP.

>we aren’t uncivilized subhumans

t. country practices genital mutilation on kids and has africa tier crime stats

This is international board. You do realize some parts of earth isnt night yet

>I couldn't care less

yeah clearly, you moron

I quote

>the government thought people actually gave a shit enough to bother with mail in voting.

but you say

>people who vote in the elections DO vote for the candidate they like the best because it's fucking MANDATORY VOTING you dickhead.

yeah so I may be whatever you say, but it doesn't change the fact that you're a moron who doesn't see that mandatory voting doesn't imply that people vote in an informed and reasonable manner.

Is mum calling you for your ALDI oven pizza yet? Isn't it tea-time over on the east coast?

You're arguing stupidly and I have no need to address your arguments because luckily, with voting comes factual information and statistics and they indicate that voter turn out for the mail-in vote was significantly lower than any electoral vote.

suck my cock, dude

>we don't respect copyright
t. Mickey Mouse country

New World hours

Are you honestly surprised? I've always gotten the impression Australia fall in line with basically every generic western ideal out there

>can't understand what other user is saying
>can't produce counterexample
>his head starts to hurt
>you can't argue like me!

it's going to be alright mate run along

in which way is that bad?

who are you quoting?

>doesn't understand how greentext works

who are you quoting?

what the fuck is this shit where gay marriage leads to pedophilia

can you name a country right now where this is a thing

Australia

USA

I love how it turned out all the fucklord god botherers who were equating homosexuality and paedophilia in the 70s and 80s were secretly bumming toddlers

>mfw i see a fucking poof on the street

[Donna Summers intensifies]

This.

No, there shouldn't be an entire ideology and political lobby to normalize homosexuality using the media to brainwash people.

>mfw Sup Forums's arse is on fire

The pooftas will fall

You bantered Americans.

This.
Faggots will burned Spanish inquisition style in the near future

That's what you deserve after fixing all troubles people previously relied on god to solve.

dude what
conservatives are the biggest pedophiles

>Amerimutts more triggered than anyone

Tick tock faggot, our patience has its limits.

>sticker? GONE!
youtube.com/watch?v=j3AbbF-MpdY

Why are you so upset? It shouldn't bother you.

>Nobody has ever and nobody ever will cure gayness so just learn to deal with them existing and having rights instead of whining about it like an assblasted nigger.
Same with aids, cancer and other diseases i take it?
This is very defetist attitude.

why do you care
it doesn't affect you

It's not your fault Bruce , it's the fault of your ancestors and now you all are being punished because of them .
Do you think this is the end?
More fags and leftists will come to your country and Australia will be Marx-alia before you know it. It will be fun to watch I guess .
Enjoy.

The gays will not stop until every institution that white christian Europeans created is destroyed

So what's country need to do to achieve 100% equality?

I'm pretty sure most of them just want marriage equality
or are you one of those mongs who browse Sup Forums and think that everything is a jewish-marxist conspiracy to specifically get you and people like you?

>What the fuck did we do wrong to deserve fag marriage?

bruce, it does not mean marrying a man is mandatory

This is the lie they tell you, I fell for it too. The truth is big gay only wants to shove their mental illness into you and your family's faces.

> muh pedobear
> muh family values
> muh "children will be taught to be gay"

So tell me Sup Forums, have you already decided what's the ultimate redpill for your alt-cunt brothers? Eurasian thought or radical Islamism?

> b-b-but it's a disease
Being homosexual is as much of a disease as being blonde or left-handed.

Just some homophobes spouting nonsense, where is no connection.

>The truth is big gay only wants to shove their mental illness into you and your family's faces.
I can hear the rustling of your aluminum foil hat

Why the fuck is there so much lower class bogan trash on Sup Forums? Or are you the 1st/2nd gen third worlders that we shouldn't have let in

Based Italy
Why is Spain so gay?
Pic related

>m-muh based chineemen
Aussie spackers will never stop pulling the trigger

K.S.

There's nothing wrong with gay mar...

youtube.com/watch?v=YtZvLE-wMFQ

Yeah they outright admit it

> marriage
> destroyed
Allowing same sex marriage IN ADDITION TO hetero marriage does not forbid men to marry women and in fact leads to more, not less, marriages.

Only some fringe anarchists want to do away with marriage and family, and they aren't important in any of the countries with same sex marriage. Here we have got Catalan separatist Anna Gabriel who said explicitly that her dream society is a prehistoric tribal society. She doesn't actually give a shit about Catalonia or Spain, she's a fedora anarchist.

When you expand a concept, it loses its meaning. Marriage used to mean that a man and a woman got together to form a family, the nuclear family that is the basis for society. It actually used to mean something. Now it's just nothingness, partly because of the high amount of children born out of wedlock, partly because the mass-divorces and of course partly because you let sodomite degenerates shit on the entire concept by calling their shitpacking filth "marriage".

A Christian marriage is a religious institution. With the separation of church and state, marriages as recognized by the government are secular. They cannot enforce a religious interpretation of marriage on people.

You don't ever see gay facebook groups right?
They are constantly talking about the church, about how they would want to rattle it to the ground, continuing to project their perversions on those who simply do not respect their lifestyle
"I'm sure he would like a couple of cocks up for his ass" and even worse when they discuss how to grow a "free" child from social pressures aka make them trans at young age.

oh no you poor thing please tell us all about how traumatizing that must be

HAHAHAHA
I remember how smug you FAGS were after it was legalized in Germany