"Asia for Asians"

scmp.com/comment/insight-opinion/article/1553414/xi-jinpings-asia-asians-mantra-evokes-imperial-japan

Do you agree with General Secretary Xi, that Asia should be for Asians and not the US to manage?

sure, i believe in self determination, its just Xi thinks its his role to rule over asia, and not the people of asian countries

Yeah. CIA should fuck off and kust continue the destabilising of South America

Asia for the Asians.

wow Hongkongers have balls

What he means is Asia for china. America wouldn't be foolish enough to allow for a reduction in influence

Oh yeah I saw this exhibit in person. It was very interesting.

Asia is for Asians. We just have our dick in them all.

Good to see that Hainan, Java, Papua, Taiwan and NK are still independent.

>70+ years and still doing this

Some other cool stuff there as well. (War In The Pacific National Historical Park Visitor's Center)

what did he mean by this?

No, if anything, Asia should be placed under complete control of the west. Chinks are soulless inhuman rats that would gladly run over children if it meant they could save a few bucks. The only way for them to ever advance is if we beat them until the Enlightenment spreads to their animalistic brains.

No, because what he really means is "Asia for Chinese". Why would I ever agree with soulless chinks dominating?

Yes

70+ years has passed since the end of the ww2 and they are still doing this shit

>nuclear powers will become “chinese”

No. Xi knows that it is impossible to conquer Asia. That’s retarded. He wants an Asia run by Asians. Not Europeans thousands of miles away who give zero fucks about their issues.

>they
but they aren't japs

Asia for Asians
Africa is for Africans
White countries for everyone

Well shit, if the chink can hold their tentacles away from other people land then I don't see why not

But the fact of the matter is, it's just another shit weak attempt to remove US protection so they can get their invasion on, typical

No

yeah, but as the trendsetter, i can't help but find them a slowpoke to be quite honest

It should be Asia for Japanese

>Tfw great grandpa get along with Japanese to kill Dutch people

I mean only the country that can't say “oh this shit again?” is japan

I really really want the east Asian nations to make up and be buddies with each other. Wasting their time glaring at each other is why they haven't grown to US or EU tiers of relevance (except China for its sheer size).

Hard to do that when racism is still a major problem
Also fuck you, dirty island chimp

why exclude china just because it's big, that makes no sense

No.
Asia for no one.
Let it be the battleground.

>Russian_jew-greedily_clasping_own_hands.jpg

Asia for Asians
Africa for Africans
Europa for Europeans
North and South America for everyone

Why is that so controversial?

ASIA BELONGS TO THE EARTH!!!

No he should fuck off. Earth is for everyone.

This.

He means to replace USA with China as top dog in Asia.

As long as its not for china to manage

Sure right about when they piss off out of my cunt

America for Amerindians