youtube.com/watch?v=1pbcC99C-Y8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide_Convention
youtube.com/watch?v=xS0Ic8ep1lI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mfw the wh*toid menace is unironically going to go extinct in my lifetime

Based

who gives a fuck

Europeans came to America and stole the continent from the natives, Europeans stole land from Africans, I think it's time they experience colonialism.

this
wh*Toids are finally getting what they deserve.

Yes, wh*Te subhumans WILL pay for what they did.

I mean this white genocide that the right perpetuates isn't actually happening, but if it was they'd deserve it

post link dummy

Whites are literally being bred to extinction in every country on earth

How is that not genocide?

lol

brazil will have to lead the way now

we know you can do it

I get to see in my lifetime the end of the descendants of the uncivilized barbarians whom destroyed Rome.

But Germans are the least evil among white race, they didn’t massively colonized other countries.
I don’t think they deserve this but other whites.

I guess karma is catching up to them.

Because white people are choosing to have fewer children than Muslim and Hispanic immigrants

Merkel only cares about one thing: growing the German economy

Every one of her policies is geared toward this prerogative

>But Germans are the least evil among white race

>hurr le wh***TTttTe genizide
It's simple, in capitalism more people=more money.
Whites were not having enough kids to replace them when they die, so, to not have less people, and therefore less money, they decided to import arabs.
that's literally it.
yes, white europeans ARE being replaced.
no, it is not some jewsih conspiracy to destroy le white race.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Replacement_migration

Consensual sex is not genocide

>Breitbart
>Credible source

lmao

this

A kraut started the shart in mart meme, I'll never forgive them.

This is dumb hyperbole that supersedes that immagration will be as heavy as it was in 2015, which it already isn't

yes goyim
the only credible source are the ones controled by (((them)))

It's just hitorical process not a genocide.

I feel sorry for the poor bastards who are going to have to live in a world without whites

G*rmans deserve everything they get.

Sup Forums is a board for black people, i ask you politely but firmly to leave

The ultimate demise of this evil scum psychopath war mongering tyrannic failed imperialistic continent is a KARA from BOGA himself.

Amen

A tribute to the decay of the rotten

youtube.com/watch?v=1pbcC99C-Y8

white people aren't killed, but just bred out, so therefore it is legal and accepted. Also diverse genepool is much better than for example in bread finnish genes. ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease )

I think finland needs more immigration, because many of the youth are unwilling to work and there are plenty of good workers in middle east and africa that could revive finnish economy and boost our low birth rates.

pretty much this.

it's thanks yorotyrants,their masonic/kike overlords who whored native american lands and brought their slaves boats full and turned north amerika intot a babylonian shithole just like their yurotrash continent is.

Won't happen.

Sad if true. I wish native German culture like music and such would flourish and spread still (not militarily like in WW2) but it'll like just fade away as the population gets older.

Also
>Breitshart
Give a different source

Man on just the inflamatory use of language you can tell right away this isn't fact based journalism or as Americans would call it, fake news.

Why don't you GP and read the study he mentions was done. Its not like the author of tht article is just making stuff up. It shouldn't matter shat words he uses

I'm just trying to imagine a Europe without whites. Filthy slums spread over a decaying cityscape, human waste runs in the gutters, the bodies of the sick and diseased collected and dumped into pyres every few blocks. Castles and historic sites torn down to expand on the ruined remains of towns in the country. Meanwhile Asia is the last bastion of human technological marvel, having to violently suppress the filthy hordes pressing on the border, living in homeless shanty towns in the wastes of rural China, just waiting for the next batch of trucks to make a run at the fences.

You don't have to kill someone with violence to before it's classified as genocide.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocide_Convention
>Definition of genocide
>(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
Both politicans and the media have been guilty of saying that we need more diversity, we're too white and forcing us to accept people from the 3rd world etc. They are also saying that in the future europeans shall be brown and quite literally want to replace ethnic europeans with foreign ethnicities. Seems plausible to me that in a sane world certain european politicians, media people and activists etc. could be accused of this.

>Article 3 defines the crimes that can be punished under the convention:
(b) Conspiracy to commit genocide;
(c) Direct and public incitement to commit genocide;
(d) Attempt to commit genocide;

Oh yeah!
I know!
Let's repeat the same mistake again and again!
Nothing can go wrong!
Right?

some mistakes were made to last.

youtube.com/watch?v=xS0Ic8ep1lI

Mehmet, Xiao Meng and Rajakapur over there are having 6 kids for each one of their wives.
Meanwhile, wh*tes are choosing to post here on a malaysian chalk mining mailing list crying "" "MUH RACE"""

Praise KARA BOGA

>tfw I might have to take arms to stem the tide after non-whites ruin Western Europe

Mehmet, Xiao Meng and Rajakapur dont have parasitic zionist governments deliberately depopulating their societies.

yuropreans are sick in the head and it's countries suffer from a dangerous semitic disease and this continent needs to be quarantined for the good of the rest of the world.

>is a KARA from BOGA himself.
This pun only works in slavic languages

>be norwegian
>literally lives on tutorial mode
>instead of having tons of aryan babies wastes his time on Sup Forums complaining

at least Spain is a shithole and we are aware that bringing a kid to this country would only grant him misery, nordics and other wh*Toids have literally no excuse

>in a sane world
You mean nazi world

Destruction means reduction in the number of. Increasing the relative percentage of non whites is no genocide. Tbh the low birth rate among whites is their own fault.

Research suggests intermarriage is fairly uncommon
I get the Crime rate meme, the no gibsme for non-eu, but the cringey outbreeding meme really is epitome of virgin autismo

gib me job, master

That's what colonialism means you dumb cunt.

do we really have gang up to kill the Germans, again?
what is this, the 5th time already?

>ad hominems
Nigga pls

Norway has better birth rates than Spain btw

The editor-in-chief of Breitbart is literally a Jew you dumb cannibal ape.

just fuck women and have kids then lomaoa

>we need to preserve the white race by making more white babies
>except for me because women are parasites families are for cucks
The absolute state of Sup Forums

>there must always be an elite redpilled on women being parasites
>I am obviously part of the intelligant elite

AHHAHAHAHAHA, truly Kara Boga

wh*Te subhuman, do not test me.

We disciples of KARA BOĞA (PBUH) have been patient with you yakubite subhumans, but the end draws near for you. Our BLACK jihad on the wh*Toid scum has been a great success, and our army of BLACK TÜRKs and AFRICANs are drawing nearer to your borders every day. It's only a matter of time before the will of KARA BOĞA (ALLAH) has been fulfilled, so pray to your snownigger gods for mercy and see if they respond; they won't, because they too fear the might of the BLACK warrior.

>It was okay when we did it but if it happens to us it's a mistake that shouldn't be repeated

lmao

Kara boga! lol
I'm a black turk haha

Who wouldn't want to raise a child in norway desu

Inshallah

>Unironically true

fantastic

Enjoy your nigger, native-american, sandnigger shithole. Without us the first world Will collapse on top of your thick skulls.

Can I get a quick rundown on Kara Boga

real germans live in south brazil

كارا بوجا = الله

يلعبون المجتمع يزدهر أساسا الجنة، والناس لا يزالون لا يعرفون ما كان ليأتي
عالم لم يكن يحب عرقه الخاص والتاريخ كان على استعداد لتحسينه باستخدام الخداع، وقال انه بدأ باستخدام البلاكس يقول الكذب والتلاعب بها للاعتقاد بأن ولادة رجل جديد كان ضروريا.

بعد سنوات كانت التجربة كاملة، والنتيجة: مخلوق الشر الفاسد الذي ولد على استعداد لتدمير الأسود بولز

ثم قرر العالم الذي كان اسمه يعقوب أن يشن هجوما ضد الإخوة السوداء بولز أنفسهم، كانت المعركة شرسة ودموية توفيت العديد من بولس السوداء لحماية المجتمع، في نهاية المعركة طردت المخلوقات الشيطانية وأرسلت إلى مكان ودعا أوروبا.

لم يكن أحد يتصور أن المعركة قد بدأت للتو.

KARA BOǦA has given me strength to kill disgusting wh*Teoids and take back my rightful land from filthy Y*COBITES and make this land ready for my fellow BLACK brethren to move in

while the european colonials had some kind of goal and used the colonization as a means to an end it seems the black colonials see said process as an end itself, i shudder to think what would happen if Europe were to be reduced to the state of Haiti.

why don't they just make more kids lmao

I wonder how many kids one should have to compete with immigrant fertility on top of the uninterrupted regular flow of immigrants. Don't know if 5 per family would even be enough.

Too busy jacking off to anime