The next Olympics is fourteen hundred days away. You've gotta start somewhere

The next Olympics is fourteen hundred days away. You've gotta start somewhere.

Start by teaching them how to win a faceoff

Maybe Agosta will look behind her to see if the puck is sitting there by then

No. Dont even try.

They cant beat you if you dont play. Just quit.

How is kippers not banned?

Are you going to contest the results? I mean, according to your prime minister you actually won.

I wish them luck, just remember, it's not shameful to win silver, it isn't!

Canada had alot of passengers this year. Veterans like Spooner and Wakefield didn't do anything except lolligag and Lacquette was skating in quicksand the entire tourney. The kid line with Clark nurse and stacey played great for rookies. The only glaring error they had was their PP. The refs had some iffy calls and non calls but in the end, it wouldn't of mattered because Canada just didn't have the powerplay figured out. Canada just didnt have their mojo

I look at it this way, if the USA and Canada didn't play eachother to decide the Gold, then its not worth anything. 2006 Torino was gold for canada but we didnt celebrate even close to as much as 2010 or 2014 because the rivalry wasn't there. I for one completely blank on Torino because it was such a non-important game without the U.S

Voice of experience.

>posting a doper who had his medal stripped to prove your point
Day of the rake when?

You would have had to start around age 13 to get to an Olympic level for most events.

Why is everyone talking about Canada?

I think OP is trynna inspire us to get off our asses and go get laid in the Olympic village

>OAUSA

Because they ran ads here for select Canadian athletes. Many of which failed to deliver the goods. Natalie Spooner was one

Stupid DUDE GIRL POWER ECKSDEE commercial

sauce?

They were just on tv. I can't give you an example but just think of the OPs quote being said over images of players training and working out. Wasn't really girl power as much as it was incredibly awkward to see especially knowing the outcomes of some of the athletes participating. Also congrats on winning gold. I rooted for you on the mend side as well but that stupid shootout man

What's wrong with a jousting tournament?

if that wasnt exciting, i dont know what it.

you have nothing to be ashamed of canada

All of Canada is disappointed to be sure man but it was time for the USA to win one. They've been too fast and too skilled for so long now that I'm not entirely shocked they won. They dominated Canada for the last 40 minutes and they deserve every bit of this win. Congrats