Wtf, i thought this was an amazing classic film...

wtf, i thought this was an amazing classic film. Really wanted to like this film but i was bored outta my mind and turned it off after 45 mins. Is it truly shit or does it get better later in the movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o4N_UkHyBvc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, films with depth are boring when you're 12.

Sorry, it's been established universally that this movie is at least a 9/10. Sorry your taste sucks.

I know, I was trying to enjoy the film but the action scenes didn't even have any quips in them - just people get murdered. The action wasn't even that good, because the film is so old all the CGI just looks really fake and none of the deaths are convincing. Who wants to watch somebody have a wedding for fuck sake? It's just boring.

>boring

Not enough explosions?

90's born queer, you're not ready for films yet.

Gr8B8M8

NO APOLLONIA

I just watched the Godfather movies last year, always thought they were going to be really slow and boring and overrated so avoided them all my life. When I finally watched them I was blown away, really incredible movies deserving of their praise.

Try these films, might be more up your alley.

youtube.com/watch?v=o4N_UkHyBvc

underrated scene starting at 3:30

Is 3 actually bad or just bad compared to the others?

fuck off cunt

It's The Godfather as a soap opera and Coppola hired his daughter who can't act for shit

Is great. Sofia Copolla can't act and the incest subplot is dumb but other then that it's on par with the others.

What kind of fuckery ur telling user? The first it's good, Part II it's a masterpiece, and the third one it never happened. It not exist.

The Godfather shows that nothing dates as fast as comedy as violence. Given a modern day audience's thirst for the arbitrary brutality of crime, isn't the film's focus on organised, family-centred crime passe? Not that I'm a big fan of Bonnie & Clyde, but it has more modern day relevance than The Godfather. In comparison to B&C (and The Sopranos), Godfather also dated for its unchecked myth of machismo.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIIIIIIIIIIST

I'd say not even 2 needed to be made, basically a rehash of Part 1, everything seemed reducible to family and business intertwining, resulting in the degradation of the family. Perhaps the height of craft, but other than some great performances, no magic here.

Bait or shit taste.
100% underage. You should not be here.