What is the porpose of life

Tell me anons

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7d16CpWp-ok
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A thread died for this.

And some other worthier sperm could have entered ya mum's egg but it had to be you instead

kek

The purpose of life is to suffer every night because of the lack of an asian girlfriend in my arms.

youtu.be/7d16CpWp-ok
Watch first the whole video.

her egg was half rotten anyways and the desperate take what they can get.

To live

idk but its pretty scary when u realize u are a human, like why? why Im I human? why I see what I see? why I'm ?

Crush the Japanese, see them driven before you, hear the lamentation of their women.

To crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And to hear the lamentations of their women.

To live through your passions
To live as one is by nature
To truly be, down to the very essence, you.

There is none.

To live
To die
To live again

Do your best for do not reborn in this world again. Haha how about that theory.

Haha. I like that dog!

Crush the Jews, see them driven before you, hear the lamentation of their women.

Hell? What happens after life? If there is no afterlife why live? .

Dunno. Ask again tomorrow.
If I don't have it by then, I suppose we keep waiting until we find out.

>To live again
How, without memories you are not you.

This.

So if you become amnesiac "original you" is dead?

No such thing. Life is a distraction.

So what if hell is real ? What if time isn't linear and will repeat itself upon death? Living life like a sad weasel over and over again seems to me much more terrifying than what hell is portrayed to be.

Exactly you it is your memories and experience also soul maybe. Without them you just body.

>Living life like a sad weasel over and over again seems to me much more terrifying than what hell is portrayed to be.
What if, this is a real Hell?

The purpose of life is both
To live
To increase

That is not purpose. That is slavery.

Anime.

To destroy japanese Society and culture and replace the native population with brown people

i hate Neitzschefags
just help mankind advance in some way or another, who know maybe your son will be the perfect father for your grandson to become the next great man
after life? listen for all we know we could be living in a simulation so all or none of the religions are correct, just go with the one that appeals you the most, if i were God i would make you like my religion so you don't get it wrong anyways

>just help mankind advance in some way or another
Why?

higher calling n shiet
i believe you're here for a reason

To love and be loved

For Japanese it is to serve their master with dedication and passion.

Have you not read Hagakure?

Commit a massive slaughter in the name of Allah