IT'S

IT'S

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JustinTrudeau/status/755458701683781632
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

Leafs will defend this

... Month Python's Flying Circus?

What will they be saying next? That's it 2017? I laugh at such an unpredictable turn of events.

[THE CURRENT YEAR]

witnessed

fake

reported and saged. see you in 3 days

A FUCKING LEAF

WE ARE LITERALLY THE BEGINNING OF A CENTURY AND A MILLENIUM.

WE WILL BE FORGOTTEN ABOUT AS FUCK.

WHEN THE GLORIOUS FRENCH LANGUAGE RESIST

ITS REAL

FUCKING MEMES

we really don't

>youth council
just burn this meme country

It's pretty easy to fake a tweet with some basic html programming

CURRENT YEAR
U
R
R
E
N
T

Y
E
A
R

Its real.

but its real leaf

1910s were pretty important

it's real, idiot

twitter.com/JustinTrudeau/status/755458701683781632

HE IS

Not really
I hate my country
Not enough resources to move to murrica right now given I'm 19 with not a lot of money
Also the nigger problem down there seems significantly worse, and on the rise

Someone please assassinate this clown

>programming
>opening a window, double clicking on text, and typing new stuff
that's using software normally, not programming

kek

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHA
AAAAAAHAHA HAAAAA

A FUCKING LEAF

ETERNAL LEAD
E
T
E
N
A
L

L
E
A
F
rare

tfw wanted to live in canada

thanks leaves

That's a nice flag you've got there...

... ALLAHU jihad diversity TIME

No, we need him, for discrediting and laughingstock purposes.

YOU DO !!! YOU DEFEND YOUR GOD EMPEROR !!

Wtf Sup Forums i hate cancucks now

meh, i really don't care.

2bh it feels good living in a country where the worst thing you have to worry about is your leader triggering cuckoldry obsessed teenagers on twitter. better than decapitations, niggers burning down cities, and terrorist attacks every day.

trudeau says quebecers should run the country and his approval rating is highest there. he is the living personification of french entitlement.

This guy's a roman catholic.

ITS 20 FUCKING 16

MASHALLAH

RARE

Is he?
I've seen pictures of him wearing a jew hat
Is he just pandering I guess

Sorry, I need that repeated.

What year is it, again?

We're talking Nancy Pelosi catholic right?

lol, is there an actual game behind that image?

Doesn't matter how important, it'll still be forgotten about.

no fucking way

[the current year intensifies]

Stellaris

I can't wait till this idiot is gone.

Someone post the webm with sound where he answers about his cabinet.

Because its twenty fifth deen.

Remember that most of the blue pilled Canadian cuckolds on Sup Forums voted for Trudeau and then bragged about it after he won

This country is fucking done.

You probably voted for him. Fucking treasonous nu-male faggot.

Did you just reply to every Canadian flag you see?
Most posters here seem to have a negative opinion of him
I didn't even vote, fight me

>I didn't even vote
Then you're part of the reason why he won. Probably an underage reddit faggot who just found Sup Forums anyway.

You seem upset kid, eat shit
Here (you) go

You must have missed the threads after our election where all you nu-male fuckheads were chimping out about your "free weed". That's all the Canadian faggots on Sup Forums cared about. Not Based Harper's anti-refugee plans. Not Mulcair giving the globalist trade union Jews the finger. Free fucking weed that won't even happen, in a country where getting a medical card is as easy as a 5 minute phone call on Skype. Fucking nu-male traitors ruined this country.

Kill yourself, nu-male child. Go fellate your faggot PM again.

>ruined this country
It was already irrelevant and being flooded with brown people
He's your pm too m80

>gender parity

Quotas.

Yeah because Harper calling Islam a barbaric culture really ruined Canada. Fucking braindead leftist scum.

Kek, there are probably people working for the CPC who browse Sup Forums, after all we know Lauren Southern does and she has connections to Ezra and Ezra has connections to a lot of the top conservative staffers.

No, I didn't. Tell me why I should care about his twitter shitposting? How does it affect me? Why are you so mad?

The Muslim population of this country doubled under Harper. Part of his election strategy was also pandering to minorites in Toronto/Vancouver suburbs by telling them the Liberals would give their kids heroin and make the immigration wait time longer.

Wow so Harper let some muslims in let's vote for the guy who will let 20x more in, then march in mental illness pride parades and constantly remind everyone what the current year is.

How did what I say imply anything about Harper?
I'm far from leftist, all these brainless assumptions
If I was leftist I would have obviously voted with all the normiebookers pushing it like no tomorrow
You belong on tumblr, learn to make any relevant arguments
Why are you even arguing?
Did I hurt your feelings about your precious shitty fucking country that noone gives a shit about
Our dollar is shit, our housing market is shit, our food prices are shit, our exports are shit and rely purely on oil, we're absolutely flooded with sandniggers unless you go 2 hours away from the main cities
But please tell me how great a country Canada was because some irrelevant ex prime minister said a mean thing about shitskins :^((( Cuz that's the only thing that matters right
Fuck off

Our cuck minister is a fucking joke.

I hate my country. I want to be American, but then I'd become what I hate most; a filthy immigrant.

Go suck another rapefugee dick, Justin.

>I didn't even vote
fuck you

>> (((Current Year)))

Oh my fucking god it's real

Nice damage control
No bully

Where the fuck do these made up countries keep coming from?

This country is so jihadnigger.

Could you make it any more obvious how underage you are?

Disgusting. Can't he get excommunicated somehow?

You still have made zero relevant points regardless of how underage you think I am
Even if I was that's even more pitiful given your tactics to not make you seem like such a fucking idiot with your arguments

Ok kid

Truly pathetic, not even gonna reply anymore if you have nothing to offer
How's your mom's basement treating you?

You didn't answer my questions. Why should I care about what Trudeau tweets or who he takes selfies with? Why are you so butthurt about it?

Harper lost the election, get over it. Sup Forums hated that Ziocon Harper for years, yes he was marginally better than Trudeau but he was still absolute shite. Harper doubled the Muslim population, crashed the economy and then said everything was fine, ran the biggest deficits in Canadian history, and sold this country's resources and real estate down the river. Trudeau is the exact same plus selfies but people only get butthurt about shit like fake quotes and the >muh gold meme (which was sold actually by Mulroney in the 80s). Harper was not a good prime minister. That does not mean I am defending Trudeau.

Tbf there really were no good options. I held my nose voting for the Conservatives and they still lost my riding, mainly because our last MP was involved in a corruption scandal (Dean Del Mastro) which really tarnished the Conservative's image.

Ok kid

>tfw the last girl I was seeing mentioned Trucuck and how amazing he is and how he is the best current world leader and everyone should aspire to be like him
>I said hes a total joke
>she asked why I thought that when he aspires to promote equality between genders ane races
>I couldn't give an answer without sounding like a sexist or racist
I just said he seems more worried about pointless image issues like how many women ministers as opposed to actual policy

Then a week or two later she discovered my power level anyway and left me.

I thought it was just a meme

gah, I hate this douchebag. almost as much as I hate that OTHER douchebag.

pic related.

What the fuck , it's actually real. I thought it was one of those fake inspect element captures that people use.
Why can't Saskatchewan secede from this cuck nation , I don't want to be part of this country that is run by an actual cuckold.

You're better off without 'er, mate. There are millions of other ones out there, they're not all retarded.

>population 1,411 (Oct 2011)