Dayumn!

Dayumn!

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/uk-backed-syrian-rebels-behead-8451881?ICID=FB_mirror_main
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Obama's moderates.

RELIGION OF PEACE

When can we just nuke the entire region into a smoldering crater?

>taking this long to cut a head off

Also could not stop thinking about tropic thunder

wtf I hate Isis now

Interesting that this is legal to posess and share, but if they removed his pants our lives would be ruined just for watching.

If you got busted jerking it to this, the cops would just call you a weirdo and wish you a good day.

SHUT
IT
DOWN

Fuggin ISIS spy

those are not Isis, they are from the other side of the fight

I am #missile now

did he died?

kek

r e l i g i o n
e
l
i
g
i
o
n

o f
f

p e a c e
e
a
c
e

Knife wasnt sharp enough, should have used a fish fillet knife.

DELET THIS

>white sneakers
The real shocker is how clean he kept them

>trying to cut a well done steak

>that little kid jumping around

There are young children playing in the background
why are people so cruel

Came here to post this... Dammit.

>ywn see the Light Rail Avenger use his Perfect Storm
Why even live?

I wouldn't even wanna do that to an animal. He non chalantly does it to a 12 year old boy.

And this is ultimately why the west will lose. Barbarism always wins.

Fucking animals. We don't even kill cattle this cruelly.

It's easier when you're 10k feet in the air dropping bombs in the air that take out dozens at a time. So no, this isn't a problem for the west .

Is this really just day to day for them? Sawing through some poor kid's head like it's fucking nothing?

This is honestly less gruesome than watching a grown man get beheaded. I can relate to and experience sympathy for a man; children are like retarded animals, it's as relatable as watching a pig be slaughtered.

We're going to be OK. These shitheads can't even sharpen a knife.

died he did?

oh shut up they tried their best not everyone can afford chainsaws pedro

e d g e
d
g
e

Nah, didn't lost his head about it.

Dont cut yourself on that edge...

RIP IN PEICE
I
P

I
N

P
I
E
C
E

How peaceful.

Exactly what I was gunn say, the guy is dressed just like the moderates that our stolen tax money was given too

So basically we paid for this, it's on our dime

Those are CIA vetted 'moderate rebels' who we were suppling TOWs with until the end of June.

12? Did you see the kids face in the pre-execution video? He looked 5-8 years old.

TAKBIR

nice way to say hello in terrorist

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/uk-backed-syrian-rebels-behead-8451881?ICID=FB_mirror_main

They're such fucking savages.

Fucking Americunts have funded and armed this rebel group

Why is he so proud of cutting a child's head off.
Are their lives such garbage that this is an accomplishment.

Such nigger tier sub humans. We really should use an atomic bomb again to shake some sense to this part of the world.

just a flesh wound

Yeah, ww2 was own by being cowardly psychopaths, right?

C'mon burger don't be a an idiot. ISIS is not the first or last of this murderous scum, but like all murderous scum they will be dealt with appropriately, and when these fuckers are bisegied by all all sides and fronts they will cry at night, they question their god, because i guarantee you Syrians, Iranians, Iraqis, Kurds and others will show them no mercy. They will pay dearly.

Nothing but a fucking fart in the long history of humanity.

Fucking goyshits

Wait. What was his crime?

Your dumb country funded this you retard

>Those are CIA vetted 'moderate rebels' who we were suppling TOWs with until the end of June.

yep, and our terrorist mainstream media is protecting them

Can anyone provide *any* context?

Pretty sure that's fake. No one would do that to a child.

I'm not calling for mass genocide, but the world would objectively be a better place if we just glassed the entire middle east.

nothing personnel...

and yet we never hear any complaints when you were one of those rebel groups

>how dare this subhuman scum kill this child with this knife
>I know, we should drop atomic bombs on them and just kill all of them and all the children like the good guys we are

hes done that once or twice before

He stood accused of being part of al-Quds.

The moderates, being the moderates that they are, moderated him with a lot of moderation.

I find it's much easier to watch when it's grown adults because they knew what they were getting into. Kids and animals are dependent on adults for their life and safety, making this sort of betrayal much worst.

the saddest things are those kids in the background. how can you possibly grow up normal under those circumstances. that's why that region breeds maniacs constantly.

We thought you people in Europe and Asia were smarter and more cultured than us. I guess not...

>Implying mudslimes are human

>get on Sup Forums
>see this
>get off Sup Forums

hello, newfriend

The rabbit hole goes through the earth

I've had the chance but I have my own cars, no reason to ride the nigger rail.
I would pay to see the last Arizona samurai though.

>implying you can get off this ride

Edgy AF

Nice job doing research, Sean. Now go farm potatoes before you starve to death.

Sauce

Leave it to a loser to blame his problems on someone else.

Grow up, shitstain.

You have the guy who did this chained to a wall in a room as well as all his family. What do you do?

well...

look up halal meat factories videos on youtube...

I see no problem with them doing this to eachother.
Let the middle east stay like this

US backed rebels

>people aren't responsible for their own actions

niggas really need to start using steak knives or some type or serrated knife, this shit is ridiculous

They all look young

All the men in the video will be on their way to Europe as refugees within a year by the way.

>You have the guy who did this chained to a wall in a room as well as all his family. What do you do?

Leave him chained to the wall to die of starvation and thirst. I'm pretty sure that's painful.

His family can watch, lock them in a cell on the other side of the room.

Man, I'm on my phone, is there a gif or could someone like billet point this for me?

you must be mistaken, we backed the militatnt muslisms in Syria who would never behead someone else.

Checked btw

The same they did to French people in that mall

CNN etc are CIA basically. Anderson Cooper is a known CIA agent for ages.

Syrian rebels kill Isis child spy.

he has a point

is that kid any better off? are ANY of those kids better off? A nuke would send a clear message for generations

>good

Ah a moral fag with a vagina that does the thinking for him. Good/bad is relative. I don't care about how my country is judged by weaker countries and unpatriotic pieces of shit like yourself. Show of force is the only way you tame this beast. How can you hate your country. Your faggot lifestyle would be stoned to death in dune coon land.

I really was thinking this happened south of the border. It just had that feel of an half-assed attempt to be like someone else.

>iphone
Wrong choice for imageboards m8

>These are the "moderate" rebels
I am finally convinced, these people NEED a dictator.
Go Assad.

why they always use such shitty knives?
can they not afford better ones?
is it some dick measuring contest, who can behead with the smallest blade?

How about you get a phone that's not complete shit.

How can you not play webms? Seriously.

lol iphones

Why usa finance the worst of worst of worst?

We did fund it though you literal autist. Those vestiges they wear are from 2012-2015 bought by the CIA using federal printed dollars on the dime of U.S. taxpayers.

Taxpayers are literally retarded and need to be banned. oh wait that would mean no more federal reserve. Really makes one ponder

Time for your siesta lil pu70

>think dropping nuclear weapons on people is a stupid idea
>wtf you hate america now???

kek Trump has done a number on this country