>le nil nil man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pnvCIdT4AJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he got the desired result tho.
now, we will thrash shartilla in old trafford

>le win everything with porto and inter milan man

>we

>le tactical genius doesn't even try to get an away goal and risks conceding at home and having to score 2 goals when his team is so boring they will obviously set out to only score one
They're going out

Early Jose up to his treble at Inter was peak, god-tier where he justified his hype. Ever since then he's been a meme and only decent domestically in the short term but at the cost of ruining the team for future seasons, gets sacked and they have to rebuild the whole squad.

It seems like he's only good for being a nuisance to better managers for a few seasons rather than doing anything impressive himself

sevilla couldn't even score an own goal even if they tried to

I swear to fuck I’m so bored of these managers at MY club. Seriously why are we fucking hiring the most boring shits around, football should be fun to watch and I can’t even sit through a current United match

i am not defending post nearly getting chelsea relegated moushit. you cannot call him anything other than one of the best though. he is not a hack, as i have seen so many posters her say. he is simply one of the greatest ever managers. to get porto to do what he wanted and then that inter team... nobody has done anything like that in the modern era. apart from saf.

what did he mean by this?

>wuz

>majestic

>le anti-football genius man

both of those CL wins were lucky as fuck and everybody else was shit.

>India using a fecal slur

No he was good until he finished at Inter, since then he's just been a grumpy cunt who wins a league now and then like most high profile managers except he spends way more on his teams and destroys the squad within 3 seasons

>forgetting all the refball mouyes got in those cl
ok

Tell us all about it then.

Barcelona should have gotten a penalty against Inter which if they had scored would have put them through on away goals

>we

>he didn't watch those cls
ayy

I did, that’s why I know you’re full of bullshit. Probably just a salty barça fan. You won’t delve into it, you’ll just post short answers attempting to troll.

holy shit i forgot all about that music video

pls link

youtube.com/watch?v=pnvCIdT4AJ4

kek, this is gold

>le clearly finished after his last season at chelshit man

>Probably just a salty barça fan
interesting you mention barça, tell us more, was there any kind of mouyes refball against barcelona?

I hit a nerve.

>mouyesfag trapped by his own words, now tries to squirm away
lmao interesting you mentioned barcelona, did mouyes play against them in those champions leagues? hahaha

you look like a clueless american asking that question after I posted a pic from the game.

Btw Mourinho is a cunt and I don’t like him.

We’re all still waiting for the facts, Oleguer.

That barcacel clearly doesn't know what he's talking about desu. Probably started supporting barca after the 2011 CL win.

they have the nerve to say the words refball when talking about other teams lol

>tf
>tp