Robot Wives

Just doing a Sup Forums poll to see how many of you neckbeards would rather fuck this than the real thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/17rZTpoXVzw
youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m
youtube.com/watch?v=215uknUDJLs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why not meet in the middle and fuck a horse?

Women are fucking ridiculous. If it had a lifelike pussy and functioned as a not-insane housewife I'd be all over it.

This. It doesn't even have to be as good as the real thing. If they manage to make it 80% close without the crazy, it's already a better combo than the alternative.

Women are Frigid and afraid of sex.

Have no idea why people say they're sluts and whores.

If anything they keep their legs Shut.

Robot wife doesnt keep her legs shut. She will let me fuck her as much as I want, whenever I want.

I go with robot wife

Do real women feel bad about that? Then they should do something about it.

At the moment, technology is still not advanced enough to create sex robots that can rival a real woman.
I believe we're several decades or maybe a century away from having an "affordable", animated and realistic humanoid
And by affordable I'm thinking below 50 000$, those things won't be cheap.

Picrelated is just a doll, yet that thing costs 10k
Granting it full motion, a self-lubricating vagina, a body that emits human-like heat, speech, facial expressions, saliva... that's quite a challenge, and the first models will cost a fortune.

The real thing? Like I could fuck that if it was a real woman. Like YOU could.
Would I give up real women? No. Different thing. Would I NOT fuck that just to brag on the internet? No.

who the hell said it needed full motion and facial expressions?

Im talking about a sex doll being good enough to replace a wife.

>making a robot brown
fucking canadians

Someone post this feminist article saying that robot wifus are literally rape and shoudl be banned

Without full motion and facial expression, it's just a lifeless doll. Those are already available

they're called lolis

>walking talking endoskeleton with fine motor control and optical input processing
>not wanting to fuck it

And by fuck it i mean find the ROM chips, mess around with the firmware, and re-purpose built in functionality to work as a highly mobile pseudo-AI weapons platform / bodyguard.

Dumb leaf, its like you literally don't want a qt robotic anime waifu that can non-memeingly dual wield 10mm autos, literally can't miss, and still serves as a secretary / fucktoy when she isn't wasting fools on your command.

Kill yourself tbqh fampai.

>speech
Settle down kiddo

you just need a oculus and one of those fleshlights with the robotic arm, no need for a sexdoll

I'd fuck robowife over a biocunt any time. If robowife could bear a child I'd marry her.

This desu. Strong AND beautiful women who are slavishly loyal to you is a fetish of mine.

I want to wear the female robot like an exosuit

And the batteries?

First, best, most underrated.

As a normie with a ton of success with attracting women, I would choose the robot. Women are insufferable and the only reason they are necessary is reproduction. I dont feel the need to reproduce but I do enjoy having sex.

Can t have the real thing so yeah i ll take the robot

Neither one will love you back. So, I'll take the loyal robot.

The real thing gets old and bossy. I want something I can throw in the closet when I'm done.

Nope

Holy fucking shit, just imagine this guys:
>Reach an age were robo-wives are a thing
>Production of artificial organs and limbs etc is common thing too
>Robo-wives come installed with an artificial, fully-functional uterus and what-not to be able to reproduce and bear child
>mfw every problem related to women is solved this way
Someone. Someone please make it happen.

I'd fuck both since I'm not some picky beta cuck

>not having a qt "g"f

Free market will fix it.

/thread

Let me put it another way, OP.

All my life I've been alone and left to my devices, this has left me with very deadened social "need" effectively making me a socialization camel. In fact I mostly "recharge" this vital part of being human by simply being near other people - going outside to a public place and people watching, if you will - and not interaction with them.

So at this point a robot who can never truly love me or care for me the way I might come to care for it is preferable, famalam.

You'd have only one generation of robowives you dipshit

>reploid is not for sexual

as someone who gets puss regularly i would much rather have a robot fuck toy

I'm a fat, ugly girl and I would tottally get myself a robo-husband

Only if i get to become a machine afterwards
Otherwise no i won't submit to the machines
and their machine pussies

>Sup Forums would buy one of these

We're probably going to see replicated humans that are cybernetically hypnotized into being sex slaves. It will physically be a human, except completely subservient to its master.

>no constant nagging bitching complaining
>intelligent and beautiful
>never wants gifts
>never wants divorce
>always loves you
>same ideology
>you will always be her first everything
>takes care of the household
>can pick out her qualities
>VIBRATING PUSSY

why havnt we made these yet?

>tfw no Audreybot

>speech

>why havnt we made these yet?

because we're too busy wanking over trump on Sup Forums

Hey, it can't be that hard to get some dicking from a seriously horny, needy beta? Or do you search for husband material?

>fat, ugly girl

She's clearly waiting for Edward to sweep her off her feet (probably with a forklift) and won't settle for anything less than Chad Thundercock

Robot wives would be objectively better than real women in every possible way

Kek. Kinda feel bad for women. They'll never be happy long term. Had a short relationship with a fat girl who was way below my standards (even my mother said wtf), but she left me because I was still in uni and she's some high earning PR-woman, who needed someone "on her level". Or maybe she could feel that I didn't find her attractive.

Fip bip.

of course the mexican wants it to come ready to pop out children

there is probably insane demand for these all over the world, it's just not discussed that much. 3.4 billion males on the planet, probably 2+ billion of them horny as fuck 24/7, with the desire to have something resembling a mate that loves them unconditionally and does all the chores and seems to crave your dick all the time.

the average dude on this planet would probably sell his soul for a good fembot

Your doubles have been observed and recorded.

I too know this feel.

biocunt obsolescence best day of my life

Depends on whether or not they can make robot pussy smell, taste, and feel exactly like the real thing. If not, it would just be an elaborate sex toy.

the average schmuck would just be content with it feeling like a regular pussy, self-lubricating and her doing the dishes all the time. The fembot cunt musk is just a bonus unlocked in the later models

Yup, pretty much. I want my prince charming on a white horse.

Of course I'd rather a sexbot. Women, or the vaginal jew, hinder the initiatory spirit in man. Like Percival, only by shedding the feminine influence can a man achieve true enlightenment in the midst of the Kali Yuga.

Why not both?

Underrated

I only fuck horses that areJRH;NBR
youtu.be/17rZTpoXVzw

seeing i will never have the real thing I would gladly take the cyborg.

Kekd

>asians
>of all kinds

I don't want my robot wife to have a human face.
I want her to have a Zaku II head.

Could I have my robo wife be modeled after my preteen cousin?

>I want my prince charming on a white horse.

What you need the horse for?

See:

>exactly like the real thing
don't want to taste her bad day at the office or last nights taco.

Better be a daisy or shits gonna get real

wew lad

quality taste though

boring jew face , her face filled with cum

>cybernetically hypnotized
so programmed ?

Excellent taste.

If she came in the likeliness of my waifu, appearance and personality wise, I would hands down take her as a robot wife instead of a humie.

>Kek
BTW the kek thing isn't just fags that got bored with lel, it's fag satanists and their ignorant tools who want pain and suffering because they're pathetic shitbags. Don't buy in, watch youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m and youtube.com/watch?v=215uknUDJLs and make up your own mind. Also look into Albert Pike's freemason plan for 3 world wars, with the 3rd being to instigate war between islam and christianity.

bro

these redpills

i can't take it

If you are happy with your woman, then dump her and find one you are happy with. First of all, you should know what you seriously want out of a relationship before looking for a woman who will fill that role.Then you should be very clear with what you're looking for with any potential mate instead of just going along with the first one who gives you pussy and hoping she will magically become your dream girl.

Now as far as all of you fugly manlets who can't attract a woman, if you're not such a NEET that you will never be able to afford a sexbot, then by all means have fun fucking your glorified toaster.

I meant unhappy*, but you get the idea.

>how many of you neckbeards would rather fuck this than the real thing

Why not both?

If a sexbot exists, one that's good enough to actually be called a sexbot in that it can move around and such, then it's got the ability to do chores around the house for you too. Cooking, cleaning, and the like. Marry the real thing and have a sexbot maid to spice things up in bed every now and then.

It's heavy shit but all evil needs to flourish is good men and women do nothing. Thanks for exposing satanism.

I think this is the direction. VR. You can have a basic physical doll animated in VR. Focused on a few key erogenous zones and you have an engaging experience.

I don't believe in Satan, but I believe that powerful insane people do.

I'll just fuck my wife, you'll keep on blowing your dog, it's all working out just fine.

Dude, men jack off to 2D Hentai drawings and anthropomorphized animals. Don't pretend sexbots won't substitute the average woman in the sex department.

Having a wank already rivals a real woman.