Sup Forums tattoos thread?

Sup Forums tattoos thread?

McNugga Lubba Dub Dub

this guy slaps your gfs butt, what do you do?

>the shoulda been abortions generation

Why?

is this the hot topic right now among fans of this new edgy cartoon ?

A fat guy with a tattoo of a cartoon character isn't as intimidating as you might think

Wouldn't be the worst thing ever if it were just the head. Why would you want cartoon sauce packets tattooed on you?

It's a Scully gets a trampstamp and fucks some random loser Episode.

I have eli's little note to oscar tattood on my right arm

tattoos are a means of expression
tv shows/movies are a means of expression

I'm sorry you have autism and that needed to be explained.

HEY GUYSSSS I M A GODZILLA FAN :DD

heh

Worst part is I know there are way too many people who will take this b8

>no bicep
>fat pasty hands
>alcoholic scrapez
>hot topic chain wallet with obviously nothing in it
>TWO orders of nuggets

its a meme. lurk more faggot newfag

LOL!

>this triggers Sup Forums

why the weird purple? the door didn't look like that.

peeta griffin tattoos are epic

can someone redpill me on these clowns?

I used to have a sociopathic maniac friend who kept on getting REALLY shitty zero effort tattos on his arm and shoulder.

Thoughts on mine, Sup Forums?

r-rude

Easy pussy

even ignoring the content that's still a terrible fucking tattoo
why the fuck would you permanently alter your body if you're not going to pay for the best available

Friend might've drawn it
Owner might've drawn it
Who knows

Who cares

Fuck you I like it.

Hnng is more like it

Maaaaaan!!

i get tattoos to support local artists and carry around something that i like and find valuable. as the years go by, it will serve as a reminder of what i found important at this stage in my life. it's true what they say, right after getting your first you get really excited to get more.

but i've been too poor to get more lately.

Yes Rick and Morty will be relevant and cool for decades. It's not a flash in the pan fad like other meme cartoons such as Family Guy and Aqua Teen.

What did he mean by this?

Snowball.

You get one shitty tattoo and you want to draw attention away from it so you get more and as time goes by and your body changes those tats get shitty too so you get even more.

WE

First cartoon to openly push the idea "fuck god" mentality and agenda. It's here to stay until society collapses in 10 years.

>tattoofags are this delusional
lmao

>right after getting your first you get really excited to get more.
This. Got my first tattoo this February : a sleeve (minus the forearms) on my left arm. While I was being inked, I thought for sure it would be my last one and my trip will pass.

Two days after I got out of the parlour, I was planning my next ink. Tattoos are so fucking addictive.

me

>getting a tattoo

mark of the beast, sinners must repent

INKY RIIIIIIIIIICK

>Le tattoos have meaning to me so they're not shit meme xb

Aaron Hernandez had "Can't Stop Won't Stop" tattooed on him not long ago. They found him hanging in his cell last night. I wonder what special meaning it had to him.

perhaps we're not so different after all

It's pushing the opposite idea you absolute mollusc.
Morty isn't someone you should look up to or emulate, he's a crazy old fool who you should laugh and deride.

>Wants to support local artists
>Can barely support himself

Charity starts in mi casa, hombre.

>a man purely of science isn't one to be idolized

fucking massive lel'd at this one my friend
well done

Isn't morty the kid?

its a substitute for a personality

>teddy boy greg

Christian sxe hardcore guy who then got into heroin

He then got clean by replacing heroin with face tats

i think i'm gonna do a tattoo once i finish university

Do a header off the London Bridge instead.

that is for when i fail finishing the university

yeah i FUCKING love SCIENCE!! right, fellow pedes?

>falling for my reddit trap

Time for you to go back

>The "i'm stronkfit but have babyface" pose

>being this much of a cunt towards science

Keep preaching to your invisible man in the sky friendo I'm sure he's waiting to hear more from you.

Probably for most people. Some of us just like looking at them. It's not an art thing for me, or to look cool to others, or an adrenaline rush, I just like looking at a well-done drawing on my arm in different situations: in the shower, after applying lotion, with certain clothing/watches, when I reach up high, etc.

I'm also retarded, though.

i dont get it

aaron also smoke some synthetic marijuana and wrote a bible verse in blood on his forehead before committing suicide.

The irony here is you thought he was immortal.

Literally, you are a dumb fuck.

>implying I'm religious
you cult of science fags are irredeemable

>if I don't love science that automatically means I'm a religious fag

wew, that is quite the leap of faith there friend

>Nobody has back muscles
>Nobody has pores all over their back you can't see
>Everyone's going to get a fungal infection that lasts for years

kek

funny as fuck desu

fucking shave your pubey face faggot you clearly cant grow a beard

There is nothing more crimgeworthy than taking silly, comical cartoon characters and making them look serious or badass

google image search television show tattoos will give you a ton of these. At least get something iconic that has been around for 20+ years if you must do this.

>muh invisible man

Grow up kids.

This one is actually good though and godzilla is more socially acceptable than anything else in this thread

Peetuh I can't believe this fat man got a tattoo of his face on his arm!

fucking saved

tattoos are degenerate

cringed so hard

Tattoos are supposed to have meaning.

When I was in the army, I didn't even think about getting a tattoo until near the end of my deployment. I've seen and done some horrible things in my life so when I came back to the states I did a lot of volunteer work which prompted me to get two tattoos of the words "angel" and "devil" in chinese on my left and right wrists so that I can remind myself that I am capable of doing both good and bad things.

10 years from now I'll look at my wrists and still have profound thoughts of what went through my mind the day I decided to get these tattoos but the idiots who got them because they like cartoons will only see an outdated, obsolete franchise.

>this thread

Yeah but he got the '14 one which is lame

at least we can all agree this one is patrician

That's retarded and you are fucking stupid. If I saw you in the street you'd get a tap on the shoulder and then an uppercut.

>shaving a body part in order to put a tattoo on it
What is the point unless you keep shaving that part every day forever

>When I was in the army, I didn't even think about getting a tattoo until near the end of my deployment. I've seen and done some horrible things in my life so when I came back to the states I did a lot of volunteer work which prompted me to get two tattoos of the words "angel" and "devil" in chinese on my left and right wrists so that I can remind myself that I am capable of doing both good and bad things.
cringe desu

you shut your zipperhead mouth

Now I have to get a The Sopranos tattoo.

>When I was in the army, I didn't even think about getting a tattoo until near the end of my deployment. I've seen and done some horrible things in my life so when I came back to the states I did a lot of volunteer work which prompted me to get two tattoos of the words "angel" and "devil" in chinese on my left and right wrists so that I can remind myself that I am capable of doing both good and bad things.

jesus christ i've never cringed so goddamn hard
10 years from now you would've remembered regardless
you just wanted the attention

Godzillla's acceptable