Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ji_K99Ff5tE
youtube.com/watch?v=sISxetQ2q2o
youtube.com/watch?v=jtD7MrJ6WM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

his mom was a whore dude

autism.

he was stupid, definitely had an IQ below 90

no his mom is a strong woman who does what she wants. fuck off.

this whore

>no dad
>bad mom
>male role model uncle is busy pining after his highschool sweetie
>everyone laughs at your forehead
>girl you love won't break up with her chad drug-dealer quarterback bf to be with you, and she has the most packed cocaine-fueled schedule so you only see her for 1 hour per week
>your new gf gets romantically involved with a shut-in who she kills without telling you
>identical twin of your dead secret gf shows up in town and encourages your obsessive quest to understand why your secret gf died
>only feel competent working on/riding your motorcycle
>only learned two lines of a song to play on guitar but girls still pressure you to play at parties

James had a hard life.

>tfw two intellilgence too not love laura

she fucks guys for money
deal with it.
thats how mommy paid for your ninja turtles jr.

TFW when you're 26 in the 11th grade.

that song was cringe af

JUST uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

AND iiiiiiiiiiiiiii

James is /our guy/

If you hate James you should just go back to r*ddit

youtube.com/watch?v=Ji_K99Ff5tE

am i the only one that liked this song he kinda sounds like buddy holly

>mfw cancer

Lost!

truly a patrician scene

James did literally nothing in the original series so i wonder what he will be up to now

>mfw it turns out he was actually the most important character all along
>LYNCHED

fucking lost!

youtube.com/watch?v=sISxetQ2q2o

this one is the best imo

If I came home to my kids doing this shit I think I'd morally have to make a point of embarrassing the shit out of them too get them to stop

AND HE PRAYS

one of the best scenes of the show. only plebs hate it.

He just wanted to go.

Great scene

Best pleb filter ever existed.

Girls wouldn't stop fucking with him. He's got a cool jacket, a scowl, he doesn't hit them, and all they want to do is screw him over for 5 minutes before they're bored and find somebody else. Too innocent for this world.
Hope he got to Mexico.

>pick the shittiest part of a show
>call it the best to be contrarian so other anons think you're COOL and CULTURED
bet you pretend to like this, too
youtube.com/watch?v=jtD7MrJ6WM0

JUST YOUUUUUUUU~

Everyone in the county was anally raping his crush

that pic is so true

honestly I didn't mind him as much as Donna

fell in love with the worlds biggest slut who was also possessed by a forest demon and then she died

Pleb detected. Haunting, memorable scene.

What was wrong with Donna, other then the hatred people have for the actress. A town full of weirdos needs a few straight-men and women.

Beautiful scene. All you idiots hate it because you haven't got a single shred of talent, all you do is consume you can't create

It was super effective too. The song is literally about just two lovers, yet they find no sense of irony singing it as a threesome. You literally see the state of the relationships through the song without anyone of them commenting on it, just from their faces.

Lynch knows what he's doing

is this not just standard Lynch? an awkwardly romanticized image of American culture, violated by some dark lurking tension/anxiety (in this case, the sexual tensions between the three of them)