>austria is not white
japanese shitposter

>none-white appears

I am not whiteoid

you mad Hiroshima Nagasaki Fukushima?

hello, fellow coin slot eyed man

I'm not white I'm Irish.

fuck w*ites

daily reminder you are almost white, if you live in the country marked as blue.

proof: pic related

mitsubishi

Haha! He's Irish.

>sarmatians
>wh*Te
WE are proud BLACK people

>got called asian

>Ireland blue, Cornwall not for some reason
>Bosnia and a part of Albania blue ffs but Croatia not
>Estonia and Hungary blue but Finland not
Wow great bait lad

Varg never said that. According to him people with blonde hair and blue eyes are white, and those exist in all regions just like there are brown eyed people who count as ethnically Norwegian.

Europe, according to an old retarded snownigger.

Who the fuck is Varg Vikernes. I see people posting him all the time.

>north caucasus is white
It is

this

a norweigian meme

>Turkey
>Asian
Kek

hol up
why am I in the chink zone

At least we're not russian :3

it is finnic clay

right, you're worse

I am not russian, mehmed

Saami

I love russians actually. I just don't like russians larping as asians.
Like this guy

Do i look russian?

It's swedish clay.
Samis are irrelevant and don't deserve their own lands, and finland have existed for 100 years. You don't have any "land" that rightfully belongs to you.

Post boipucci and I'll tell you :3

Not gay

Not asian too, I guess.

Louis Cachet*

Excuse me but Ireland is proudly GAELIC not N*Rdick

> when a negroid enters Evropa

Would you rather be a nigger of the white race (Slav) or a white of the negroid race(med)?

>OP's name is "ugly jaaaaaaaaap monkey"
>I know 999% of Japanese posters on Sup Forums are English teachers or Polish proxy, but this OP MUST BE real Japanese
ITT: Koreans behind proxies

Both are poorfags.

When exactly did he accord that map?

Said the yellow

Why should I listen to a murderous immigrant ?

>What did you say KKKracker?

youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc

Tfw not wh*Te

white skin is feminine trait

The Egyptians were white, spooks.

A yellowish monkey suffering from a serious inferior complexity

one of the obvious problems with this map is that the areas north in Norway, around Tromso. Have been white for all of recorded history.

>hungary
>wh*te

Mongoloid master race ww@

>muslim part of bosnia
>blue
>albania
>blue
we already know who made this "map"

swedes are southrons and only lived in south sweden until recently
all northern clay belongs to finns who have lived in the north for thousands upon thousands of years

>austria not white
>hungrary nordic
Aayyyyy lllmmaaaaooooo.

>slavshits
>white

Honest question: Is it ever tiring being this angry at European Muslims? I mean I can imagine there must be some kind of cognitive dissonance.

When you've experienced 100% Muslim assimilation you tend to look at things a little differently, Mehmet

Imagine that Swedish Caliphate attacks your island Zealand. While the rest of Denmark fights them Zealand doesnt even fight, the first time they saw occupator, they just convert to Islam, and then they start acting like 3rd worlders and kill Christians on the same island for centuries, then after Denmark,Norway and Finland beat Swedish Caliphate and chase them off their/your soil, the Zealand just keeps being 3rd worlder Muslims, they claim that Arabs are their brothers, this is their tradition, and they are being proud that they are submissive betas that got raped into converting while still praising Swedish Caliphate and Islam, but its ok now because there is no war and they are "secular" but even 100 years after Swedish Caliphate was defeated, they are building friendship with Saudi Arabia, they claim that they were always Muslims, and they import the mujahideens to Zealand who set up the ISIS recruitment camps and sharia villages across the Island...
tldr; they are proud that they are bastards

t. Ahmed

We have regions as white as this but more to the east or even south.

>european muslim

Son of Freya, warrior of Odin, Saviour of the white race, champion of the Evropean people, high king of southern france, Louis "Varg" Cachet

What?

>tldr; they are proud that they are bastards
You mean the same way Serbs are proud to be Orthodox Christian bastards instead of adhering to their old pagan Slavic religion? You're no different from the Muslims in that you both cling onto a foreign religion that was forced on your ancestors.

Wake up.

Bosnia and Albania. Religion doesn't change their ethnicity no more than Christianity. It's good that people, at least here in Scandinavia, are more and more letting go of it and realizing it's a false religion compared to the old religion.

a genetic expert and nobel prize winning biology professor, he specializes in racial theory and ethnic DNA research

So, as a Chechen I am white, mhhh

>bavaria is european
>austria is African
culture is basicly the same so are both nordic or european
you seem to be sending mixed signals

We are maybe max 5% Asian, that doesn't make us yellow

We are still one of world's whitest

I love you, Khan.

Wales and Cornwall are black?

Pseudo-sientist map

But varg those places are EXTRA christian.

And as we know, you're a muslim taught neopagan.