Which of these 3 country's is the most powerful

For instance if war broke out, who would win? No nukes allowed or help from other countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w0fmKdK0GbU
youtube.com/watch?v=pw3e64sosEg
thelocal.se/20071213/9398
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Finland desu.

Norway are semi-redpilled, swedes are gone.

Finland are perma-redpill because of ww2 and having Russia as neighbour.

We would see the second coming of Attila in an all out war between those three.

Finland, no doubt.
Those snow monkeys would snipe us out in the snow or cook us dry in the sauna

Propably us. Serving in the military is mandatory and we have ww2 all written in our genes.

finland easy

norway nukes when

Finland

Took on Germany and Russia AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME

>hey America you gome in to ay? Too easy

We could have a really awesome nordic alliance if it wasn't for Norway's NATO and Sweden's tolerance

As it is today Finlands 1 million man army which is supported by Europes largest artillery force except for Russia, Will easily defeat all other Nordics.
But biggest potential power is Sweden.
Sweden has been a top 5-7 military in the world before during the cold war.
But as Sup Forums knows Sweden decided to spend the money we spent for our military on something else.. a bit more lucrative...

Sweden has the highest population almost twice the other's population, so it should be rather easy for them.

norway probably, it's the only one in nato
also it has a fuckton of oil money
finland second, they have the spirit
sweden capitulates day one

>implying they'd actually come to our aid in the case of a russkie invasion
topkek m89, Per-Göran and and Nils would just cower in fear and shit their pants and take the occasional peak from behind our backs

you mean like arabs had millions of soldiers in the 6 days war?

only difference is sweden has a small as fuck army.

No, Both Sweden and Finland are stronger than Norway.
Also Denmark is in Nato alongside with Norway.

>Sweden has been a top 5-7 military in the world before during the cold war.

This is completely false. Absolutely no bearing what so ever.

Hey, you could borrow our resistance team, but I think if you have a couple of sniping heroes like last time, Russia would have a handfull with you

Norway.
They were the only ones who were smart enough to exploit oil and join NATO

Finland, sweden is too cucked and Norway is too busy spending oil money.

norway has 5 million people in a country that can be invaded by sea from 90% of it's landmass as well as from literally anywhere by land from sweden and in the north by land from finland

sweden has 8 million people and is perfectly positioned to invade norway by land

finland has 5,5 million people and would have to be taken across the baltic sea by sweden

sweden would win

so? if they get nato assistance , norway will btfo finland, sweden will not fight

Dildos?

During the 1950s-1960s this was definantly true.
Do some research it is very hard to belive today but that was the case back then.

Oh Wait nevermind i remember now. That.

If they get nato assistance it is not them fighting.

>No help from other countries allowed

>No nukes allowed or help from other countries.
read the OP

Sweden unfortunately

Thanks mate, its not like we came to your help last time you needed it or anything.

You young finns just make me sad, and your ignorance is the reason Finland now is in an economic crisis, and this time Sweden will not bail you out.

not direct intervention just equipment and training

Nope, that's complete nonsense. You're fundamentally misinformed. There is no historical basis for those statements, at all. We weren't even in the top 20 at the time.

finland by far
they have mongorrian blood running through their veins

Suomiiiiiiii perkele

>Hey you you are misinformed!
>Okay? Can you share the knowledge I missed?
>NO YOU ARE JUST RETARDED

Whew some fellow Swedish people are really stupid, please take yourself and your bull out of here sven-

Well then it's gonna be Finland since finnish equipment is nato certified and Finland attends nato military training, infact Nato sends people to train in Finland...

SAAB was at the very cutting edge of military technology back then

While you sent 4000 men or so, they didn't see much fighting. Maybe 30 of them died fighting and the small amount of wounded was because of frostbites.

However, you DID give us plenty of rifles, machine guns, field guns and other war material which helped us, so thanks for that Sven.

Norway, we got NATO against Sweden. Finland is powerful, but we would still be able to take the with our Norwegian ski infantry

Maybe i should correct it a bit, Top 5-7 Statistically.
Practically it was not really top 5-7 due to Sweden lacking a blue-water capable navy and the army lacked mechanized units.
But it had a very high peak which no other country of Swedens size ever have had.

youtube.com/watch?v=w0fmKdK0GbU

Poland.

They weren't dumb.

By being in NATO they got some trustworthiness and priority for US arms and US training

Denmark, who aren't even on that map. They cucked all of those countries at some point in their history, and they have a strong relationship with perfidious albion. Norway is for all intents and purposes, a Danish colony.

>While you sent 4000 men or so, they didn't see much fighting. Maybe 30 of them died fighting and the small amount of wounded was because of frostbites.

Over 3,300 Swedish citizens died during the Finnish wars.
It is uknown how many Swedes fought but the number is belived to be around 10,000-15,000.
Not enough but it was atleast something.

Fem minuter Google borde räcka utmärkt för att utbilda dig.

yep. miltech =/= military power though, pekka

I like reasonable finns. Now please bring your ghost-costumes over the border and help us spook up our bigger cities.

Sverige har fucking nukes. "hemmeligt"

Yeah and I find nothing proving or disproving any of his or your posts(probably not using the correct terms), but you are apparently sitting on a source, so could you act like an adult and share it with us?

Fuck off. The majority of Swedes didn't do shit for us, neither did your government.

youtube.com/watch?v=pw3e64sosEg
More Hungarians volunteered to fight for us than Swedes. You're fucking pathetic.

>pic related is winter war

In rhe continuation war, there were 1694 swedish volunteers, of which 79 died, 3 disappeared and 203 were wounded. I have finnish history sources to back this up.

Also, fenno-swedes were finnish people whose mothertongue was either swedish or both finnish and swedish so they cannot be counted as swedes.

No we don't that's a silly lie.

Iam not Swedish Fyi.
But yes indeed Sweden could have done better yes i agree.

Finland. Because sisu and historical track record.
Sweden have the larger population, but have no military to talk about.
Norway have fewer men, but probably advanced equipment and stuff.

Finland will easily win.

Sweden has a biological weapon which actually can walk, It is black.

Sweden still has the best military tech and intelligence though, that's why both the Norwegian and Finnish army is largely lead by Swedish command.

SVERIGE

SVERIGE

SVERIGE

Sweden will always rule Scandinavia.

Money is power and Norway is bathing in oil.

>The entire post
Wut? Explain.

Finnish army led by swedes?

>What is the NBG
>What is the finnish and norwegian army coming to Sweden for tactical advice monthly

How clueless are you people about your military?

Looks like Sven's extra delusional today.

>>What is the NBG

I'm intrigued, care to post some source for your claims?

We actually train americans here frequently for winter warfare, on an unrelated note

Evidently

NBG is just a battle group, Not the entire command structure user.
It is basically a battalion size unit which is various Nordic and other allied countries forming a battalion.

it would be a contest between finland and sweden, norway BTFO

They are not entirely wrong. We have one of the most advanced submarines in the world and the only real aerial force and marine fleet in the North. Finland if you go by manpower is the strongest and they have shitloads of old archaic tanks and artillery, but those can't really do fuck against a modern air force like what we have. All of Finlands infantry and tanks would be utterly useless in a war against us.

The other countries in the North aren't even relevant in this discussion.

I bet Finland. Norway is busy disarming its military and Sweden has never been busy fighting a war in modern time.

don't forget norway borders russia while sweden does not

I wounder why Sweden has become so anti-war

Did they not want to make the same mistake denmark did?

I would say Finlands Leo 2a4s are good enough to go up against 2a6s tbqh.
Also Finnish f-18s are good enough to counter Gripen C/D, (Not sure about E/F) Which Sweden will get delivered in 2018 and onwards.
Finlands military is definantly usable against Swedens military despite it being less mechanized than Swedens.

Norway and Denmark on the other hand rely on Nato in almost all ways possible and cannot be compared to Sweden/Finland.

Broken dreams so grand...sing of his final stand...long live Carolus...

i think finland.
norwegian military has become a joke and swedish military makes norway look like, better.
meanwhile finland has been preparing for war with russia since the actual wars with russia.
finland and norway have scouting patrols that can last several days instead of one day top and a huge landscape filled with nothing. troops die there from the cold and lack of civilization then bam, finnish maniacs flinging grenades, artillery and glas bottles filled with burning booze.
if they do like we did during second world war and practice dismantling artillery and transporting it in parts they can get bombardment up and going in ten minutes then disappear leaving only tracks of artillery once standing there.
sweden has no army, nobody signs up and if they take every man who can hold a gun they have a fucktonne of men without training.
norway is dismantling the military to become sweden so we dont really deserve second place. finland should have it along with first place.

>Most cucked of nations

>Wondering why they are anti-war pussies.

Well, staying neutral and playing both sides in 2 world wars made us go from a Poland-tier poor shithole where everyone who could scrape together enough dosh left for the US as soon as possible to a leading 1st world country.

Implying Swedes wouldnt have a full blown muslim opportunistic uprising on their hands once the war started that would tear them apart from the inside.

if we had an actual alliance we would. but during WW2 our retard government was too busy not preparing for a german invasion.

Estonia of course

finland got invaded by russia too, scandanavia kind of got fucked in ww2, ironically sweden came out on top of that.

You guys had some pretty badass resistance fighters in ww2 though, pretty impressive heavy water sabotage ops

Yeah but how will they get their infantry, their towed artillery, their tanks and self-propelled guns over to Sweden in the first place? They can't do it by sea and they sure as fuck can't do it through Norrbotten, the fucking bottleneck man. Even if their air force has tech to at least match ours, they still have less than half of what we have. So they can't do it by air either

>They can't do it by sea and they sure as fuck can't do it through Norrbotten, the fucking bottleneck man.

Indeed they can, There is not enough artillery from Swedens side to hold that line anymore, It is not 1960 When Sweden could hold back multiple Soviet tank divisions because of the Norrbotten bottleneck.
Todays artillery is not enough to stop a Finnish incursion if it ever happend.

the allied forces that came to help when the germans invaded was actually mustered to invade so germany wouldn't get iron from narvik. thats how the germans managed to have one submarine finished every month.

yeah but the germans was pretty impressive themselves and had it up and going again in no time.

pretty sure they'll wait for you to invade first. thats what they have been preparing for all these years.

>mustered to invade so germany wouldn't get iron from narvik

I wonder who could have given Germany all that iron.. heh

We should just be able to bombard any incursion with coordinated air-strikes tho. Finlands air force is like 100 planes or some shit. I don't believe for a second they can intercept ours with those numbers.

Norway is best scandanavia.

Fjords a shit

kiruna, the third biggest iron mine in the world.

Two-faced fucks like Swedes deserve genocide.

tfw we could make billions more annually if we had just genocided the sami fucking shits properly

You do realize how hard it is for the airforce to designate and destroy targets in that enviorment?
I highly doubt Sweden have enough AGM-65 mavericks to destroy the Finnish spearhead.
Maybe dropping GBU-12s in CCRP mode might work but if Finland move SAM units there, There will probably not be much for Sweden to do unless Sweden managed to station their own SAM unites there which are located in Halmstad.
And rocketpods/Guns vs Finnish tanks will be met with AAA fire and manpads which is definantly a nono for a modern airforce.

Sweden is probably the most cucked country ever.

>Army castrates heraldic lion
thelocal.se/20071213/9398

Do Norway or Sweden have mandatory conscription?

Something like 70% of finnish men have gone through army training.

That benefited Finland in the long run.
You should not be mad about that actually.

We used to have it. It was removed. It's coming back though.

If by "powerful" you mean "globally influential" than sweden by a considerable margin. If you mean "who would you least want to get in a fight with", than finland.

norway has but if you say you don't want to you dont have to. shit, many of those who want to dont get in.
>tfw i didn't in.