God wills it

theweek.com/articles/635668/christianity-save-china
>The growth of Christianity in China has been astonishing. At this point, it's no longer a question of if China will become a Christian nation, but when.

>There were 3 million Christians in China in 1980, compared to 58 million in 2010
>By 2025, that number could swell to 250 to 300 million.

China will turn Christian in our lifetime, and there is nothing the commies can do to stop it

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Baghdad_(1258)
lmgtfy.com/?q=china population
youtu.be/119XxnwI6so
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good maybe it will bring some morals to them. I would cry if they ever became majority Muslim.

It won't be Christianity as you know it, they will still want tiger penises and rhino horns for bullshit medicine.

I think they want to watch GhostBusters

>china turns christian
>europe turns Islamic

what does it mean?

>jewish bullshit propagating

That's horrifying.

Christianity was the basis of European greatness. Christianity is a radical critique of Semitic tribalism which separates power from authority. The Christian idea is that might does not make right. What has held Chinese back all these millenia has been their submission to self-justifying centralized power. Imagine a generation of Chinese who do not fear or worship the government, who feel no need to conform, and who police themselves rather than sneaking around every loophole.

>chinese
>having the empathy required for Christianity
It's basically cargo cult like in Korea, they think Christianity magically made the west successful. It's not religion for them, it's a recipe.

Only whites can really be Christian, or blacks that have white dick in their grandparents' past.

asians are still the smartest race even though our species seems to be going back in social times

>>Sup Forums62316673
what did he mean by this?

China gasps the European secret of success

Europe should re-embrace Christianity also

Does this mean God is abandoning whites?

Shame they don't have souls and their prayers will go unanswered.

>saving the thumbnail
really makes you think

In that culture? Lol

But what kind of Christians are they? Also chinks are known for lack of empathy, look for any chink video of someone getting get by a car and everyone ignoring the kid on the ground bleeding to death. This could help. I hope they aren't bizarre new protestant sects like the Moonies in Korea. Even if they're something like Methodist or Presbyterian instead of catholic or orthodox, it'll be better than their folk religions.

>China will liderate the next crusade

Really makes you think

Confucius as a christian saint when?

the Party will crack down on it if it becomes a real problem. The chinese suppressed the fuck out of Buddhism on the fear Buddhist monk/warriors would depose the Emperor back in the day--same shit, they'll grow increasingly suspicious the zionist cult is spreading as a means to overthrow the Communist Party, and crack down on it. Chinamen aren't cucks--they're up to take a shit on their Muslim population any day, and are sending Han Chinese in to predominant islamic regions to break the muslim's power in much the same way the Inner Party of Washington floods areas with niggers and illegal beaners to purposefully weaken them socially/politically/economically

Somebody got to stop the mudslimes.

I want to kiss her cheek and confess my love to her :3

Yeah we got you the first time.

Nobody wants to watch ghost busters

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Baghdad_(1258)

REMINDER MONGOLOIDS BTFO MUSLIMS IN 1258

REMINDER THAT NESTORIAN MONGOLS FUCKED UP MUSLIM SHIT

DIXU BOU
DEUS VULT!

I want to kiss her cheek and confess my love to her.

>yfw pious murica will consume itself and the saviour of christianity will be mother fucking china

neo ottoman empire beware, 1.381 billion crusaders inc

>666
stay away from her, the number of the beast confirms you are bad news

This is not to be celebrated. They should stick to their own religious traditions and practices. Fuck cucktianity, it has done enough harm already.

>2 posts by this ID

It would be real nice if China could take out the Middle East for us

roach confirmed

I really hope that China, and the rest of the world turns to Atheism in my life time.

4 now lad

>covering hair
>wearing all that make up
Seeing girls in hijabs and caked in foundation always makes me laugh too.

*tips leaf*

>The Siege of Baghdad, which lasted from January 29 until February 10, 1258, entailed the investment, capture, and sack of Baghdad, the capital of the Abbasid Caliphate, by Ilkhanate Mongol forces and allied troops. The Mongols were under the command of Hulagu Khan, brother of the khagan Möngke Khan, who had intended to further extend his rule into Mesopotamia but not to directly overthrow the Caliphate. Möngke, however, had instructed Hulagu to attack Baghdad if the Caliph Al-Musta'sim refused Mongol demands for his continued submission to the khagan and the payment of tribute in the form of military support for Mongol forces in Iran.

> pic related
> Muslims still scared of slope eyes to this day.

wtf i love china now

>star of david
What?

>One of the only secular Civilization and the only civilization with secular moral system in the history of Humanity.
>Getting infested with Christianity.

Absolutely disgusting!

>China
>Turns to atheism

Nigga China is like the most atheistic country on earth.

no, whites abandoned God.

If I drain you of all blood will I be able to predict the future by reading your leafy bits left behind?

I heard they convert to Christian sects or pseudo Christian group like Korean sect of Moon.

> Hulagu began his campaign in Iran with several offensives against Nizari groups, including the Assassins, who lost their stronghold of Alamut. He then marched on Baghdad, demanding that Al-Musta'sim accede to the terms imposed by Möngke on the Abbasids. Although the Abbasids had failed to prepare for the invasion, the Caliph believed that Baghdad could not fall to invading forces and refused to surrender. Hulagu subsequently besieged the city, which surrendered after 12 days. During the next week, the Mongols sacked Baghdad, committing numerous atrocities and destroyed the Abbasids' vast libraries, including the House of Wisdom. The Mongols executed Al-Musta'sim and massacred many residents of the city, which was left greatly depopulated. The siege is considered to mark the end of the Islamic Golden Age, during which the caliphs had extended their rule from the Iberian Peninsula to Sindh, and which was also marked by many cultural achievements.

with jews (jesus) you lose.

>Given that Protestantism is a do-it-yourself religion, where anyone is empowered to decide doctrine based on their interpretation of the Bible, we could see the emergence of new and seemingly strange versions of Christianity, acculturated to China, and perhaps mixed in with Confucianism, Buddhism, and Taoism.

China is going to hell.

i had to take it
no one ever replies to my threads or posts and I need the daily (you)s

Christianity is the only hope of those soulless creatures actually becoming human. Seriously, I can't think of anyone more disgustingly un-apathetic than china

I really hope, that all Atheists kill themselves in my lifetime. What's the point of life anyways right?

Orthodox would probably work out the best for China

>CHINA, GEOPOLITICALLY, DOES NOT SEE ISLAM AS AN ENEMY
>CHINA FUNDS PAKISTAN
>CHINA BELIEVES THAT ISLAMIC TERRORISTS ARE FREEDOM FIGHTERS

EVERY STUPID SHIT STAIN THINKS THAT CHINA WILL BE AN ANSWER TO ISLAM

YOU ARE ALL FUCKING RETARDED

You can thank Jimmy Carter for forcing China to accept Christianity in 1978. Without him they would still keep people from reading the bible and practicing the christian faith.

Mfw the next crusaders are going to be Chinese Christians liberating Europe from Islam and reinstating traditional Christian values

A Chinese sponsored crusade to retake Rome

You have my attention. She's even got the veil, which to my knowledge went out the door after Vatican II.

>qt Chinese devout Christian waifu when?

>be 2075
>eurabia fell decades ago
>The immortal nigel fights the hordes from reaching Britian
>They finally breach
>just before westminister falls, thousands of plans are seen
>The Chinese crusade has liberated Europe, and lay their weapons at the feet of nigel, proclaiming him king of the new order

>implying paganized Catholicism is any better

All the best Chinese are Christian

Fucking lies. The chinks have been fighting islamic terrorism in Xianjang for decades

>81824058
Catholic church with Chinese characteristics lmao

>China is becoming the worlds biggest christian nation
>they are all proddies

>muh semitic jew god gives me meaning to live

im sad now, you chrisfags are so weak.

>There were 3 million Christians in China in 1980, compared to 58 million in 2010
>By 2025, that number could swell to 250 to 300 million
What is this in percentage terms of the Chinese population?

this. one look at Korean "christendom" tells me quite well how it will go.

An event like the virgin of Guadalupe could occur in china and convert the souls lost in europe and the middle east. Like during the Protestant rebellion where children of europe that fell and joined protestantism . This converted mexico doubling the number of catholics to the loss of the ones in europe.
>Pic related

They are bizarre new protestant sects. So mixture of local pagan beliefs, Jesus the Buddha and reincarnation.

fucking poetry

Seems like they've picked the wrong blend of Christianity.

Mostly Roman Catholics

Well, Christianity plays nice with the Communist government, so it is possible.

Which Christian branch are Chinese converting too?

PLEASE SAY EASTERN ORTHODOX

I'll let you do the maths

lmgtfy.com/?q=china population

Replace the souls lost I mean .

Fixed

muzzies reading this must be shitting there pants right now

pre-catholicism

Indeed, it currently is. I am basing my statement on OPs figures that in the future up to 20 or 30% might be Christians. I just hope that doesn't actually happen.

Thanks be to God

I'm hoping for a reemergence of Baron von Ungern-Sternberg's syncretic cult that blended Orthodoxy with the scarier bits of Buddhism and steppe paganism.

Absolutely.

REEEEE they're even tring to steal our title as the only christian country in asia.

>Vatican II
they'll be mostly protestant heretics m8
and not the good old kind of protestant

so only another couple hundred years before degeneracy runs rampant for them right?

Did you even try to read what I wrote? China fights against non-Han splintering groups with depravity, it does not matter if they are Islamic, Taoist, Buddhist, Christian or Jewish.

China has a very clear track record of helping Islamic nations such as Pakistan in the UN, going as far as vetoing on behalf of them. China is a nation like any other looking after its own interests and not on an ideological mission to eradicate Islam - Islam on the other hand is.

You convert from Atheism not to.

WOW its fucking NOTHING.

When I was at university I only had one group of people come up to me and try to get me to go to a bible study group. It was two little foreign students from China.

China to the rescue!

Interesting. Tell me more.

State Atheism already turned them degenerate that's why why're converting to Christianity.

>I really hope, that all Atheists kill themselves in my lifetime. What's the point of life anyways right?

If you think you need a religion for there to be meaning in your life, maybe you should AN HERO.

Europe succeeded inspire of Christianity, not because of it.

China had always had a secular moral system that's why Communism did not destroy their traditional values.

That will never happens. China had always been a secular civilization, no Chinese, not given the christian one will tolerate mixing religion into politics.

What a retard. The chinks will be chinks, the whites will be whites, the niggers, niggers. The religion changes nothing

>mfw China gets subjugated my American Christcucks and they start chopping off their dick skins

religion is China is like a fashion statement

It means nothing to them, they'll always believe in their old folk religion at heart.

Christianity is a fucking disease.

yeah, christians are real scary. If I were a muslim, I'd be so frightened right now. Shit, christians are such masculine hardcore fighters man.

Good.

White people are the 666 lmao. You should know this by now!!! You are the Devil!

Romans 9:13

As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

youtu.be/119XxnwI6so

>Christianity is a fucking disease.

Agreed