ITT: Gay episode when you were young

japan
I was forced to crossdress by senpais of my brass band club and later I heard some of them had fapped to me.

I fucked a few finns and one polish twink in the ass.

I've never had any romantic\sexual contact with any other living creature in my entire 25 years long life.

Who was better?

fuck off proxy lithuanian

i was raped by all of my friends

This

I only fuck chechens and other churkas, twinks are for faggots.

The polish twink, he was more into pleasing me properly.
Specially when I came, he just continued to ride me, made my brain really go retarded, felt pleasure and pain.

Did you like it? Are you a cute twink?

wew

*hugs you*

flag
Guys my age would grope me or slap my ass. I remember in secondary school when my classmate told me to do a thing with my hand, ended up looking like I was giving a blowjob, I teased him by making sounds and moving my head back and forth and he licked his lips.
S'bout it.

What's so funny? It was a great time, still miss him.

I would probably scream and try to break free if that would've happened irl because I'm not used to touching people other than occasional contacts on a crowded tram.
But underneath I would like nothing more than you keep hugging me even though I act like I don't.

maybe and yes

Same here only 27 yo

best friend sucked me when we were both 6. Cuddled with a scottish twink at 18 and swedish one at 19

I had a crush on my male friend

I wasn't laughing

You're one autistic gaylord, Vanya. Not like that's a bad thing tho

This.

>I act like I don't.
This is important.
I want such a person who keep hugging me even though i pretend not to want to.
When that condition satisfied, it's ok whether man or woman does.

Are you good at sucking and riding dick?

Hm I actually prefer the other way around. Maybe you should ask this guy

You watch too many anime, matr

My brother made me touch his penis and I would touch him back, he also sucked me some times.

I don't watch anime. The only anime I've ever watched was Spirited Away.

That reminds me of one manga, good shit

Are you cute?

Russian twinks are hot, I really want one.

No, how would I be lonely if I was cute? I'm fat and hairy.

>no gay experiences
>no straight experiences

When I was a kid around 2nd to 3rd grade, I was pretty close to secondary kid who would rub his dick on my cheeks, ass, legs etc whenever I lose to him in his games.

Bunch of fags ITT

>That reminds me of one manga, good shit
souce RIGHT NOW

So wut you homophobic cunt

I didn't ask for this

I forced one of my kouhais (junior fellows) in my brass band club and later I fapped to him.

>tfw brunei-kun stopped caring about /polska/

Did you tell him?

s-senpai!?

Ani no Chuukoku

That whould be Finnish experience.

Pater noster, qui es in caelis,

sanctificetur nomen Tuum,

adveniat regnum Tuum,

fiat voluntas Tua

sicut in caelo et in terra.

Panem nostrum cotidianum da nobis hodie

et dimitte nobis debita nostra,

sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris;

et ne nos inducas in tentationem,

sed libera nos a malo.

AMEN

What a … surprise.

Salve, Regina, Mater misericordiae;

vita, dulcedo et spes nostra, salve.

Ad Te clamamus, exules filii Hevae.

Ad Te suspiramus, gementes et flentes

in hac lacrimarum valle.

Eja ergo, advocata nostra,

illos tuos misericordes oculos ad nos converte.

Et Jesum, benedictum fructum ventris Tui,

nobis, post hoc exilium, ostende.

O clemens, o pia, o dulcis Virgo Maria.

Shut up, Rocco.

>the Samurai is a faggot

I am disappointed.

Bendita sea tu pureza y eternamente lo sea, pues todo un Dios se recrea, en tan graciosa belleza.

A Ti celestial princesa, Virgen Sagrada María, te ofrezco en este día, alma vida y corazón.

Mírame con compasión, no me dejes, Madre mía.

Amén.

>tfw no gay experiences when young
>tfw too old and ugly for gay experiences when adult

It's not too late to crossdress yourself

Sucks to be you.

it is if you're ugly

What do you want, Jean Marco Maria?

Ànima Christi, sanctìfica me.
Corpus Christi, salva me.
Sànguis Christi, inèbria me.
Aqua lateris Christi, lava me.
Pàssio Christi conforta me.
O bone Iesu, exàudi me.
Intra tua vùlnera abscònde me.
Ne permìttas a te me separàri.
Ab hoste maligno defènde me.
In hora mortis meae voca me.
Et iùbe me venire ad te,
ut cum sanctis tùis làudem te in saecula saeculorum.
Amen

>ywn have a russian classmate bf

It's ok to crossdress even if you're hairy ugly man

it's not
t. hairy ugly man

Are traps gay? If so I had quite the many gay episodes in my life, the first was when I was 16 and I met this college trap, she was 19 at the time and I didn't know she was a trap, she looked really cute so I didn't care about it when she told me she had a dick, so I just went for it. I remember sucking her off at those fire locks between the stairs, idk what those are called, but we just locked the doors and sucked each other off for an hour every day.

>she
>her

Wow haha you're a bunch of faggots

Sadly no.

It was the most painful moment in my entire life.

Sadly no.

It was the most painful moment in my entire life. I had never loved someone before.

We can fix that. Do you feel like taking cock?

Yeah...

Wanna suck? Or be sucked?

OK.
I'll be gentle :3

Why don't you guys just take Eurostar and meet up? Just have sex with another ERP posters instead of ruining this board.

Why is Latin and Catholicism so aesthetic? God bless you user.

I wish I could.
I need a Nordic cock in my mouth.

Got fucked by my bf and came all over my bed.
Oh wait that was last sunday.

>I wish I could
Then why not? You don't even need a passport to meet up.

Why don't you throw a sex party with them? It must have been so great to fuck and get fucked up by your cool-looking senpais with a huge and hard dick

If you are white and haven't had any gf/non paid human contact and provided the fact you are not morbidly obese (like REALLY obese), have any serious mental disability or some facial deformity, you suck at life.

You can literally move to any brown country and find a passable girl there. Even I, which according to your measure ain't white, have managed to get some pussy, gain confidence with this kind of chicks.

I just needed to have a car. You just need to be not from here.

The fact is, the women that arguably are "out of my league" would automatically become your league because you're 1. Foreigner 2. White (but even blacks with "coolness" manage to score).

So imagine now you're crying over in a vietnamese origami tabloid when you could be literally getting into some chick down here.

you so gay.
if u r boipussi
accept my tiny dick into your anus

плюcyю

>all these Asian twinks
Why can't I be this lucky irl.

Almighty God, Who delivered Your people from the bondage of the adversary, and through Your Son cast down Satan like lightning, deliver me also from every influence of unclean spirits. Command Satan to depart far from me by the power of Your only begotten Son. Rescue me from demonic imaginings and darkness. Fill me with the light of the Holy Spirit that I may be guarded against all snares of crafty demons. Grant that an angel will always go before me and lead me to the path of righteousness all the days of my life, to the honor of Your glorious Name, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, now and forever. Amen.

>fill me with the light of the Holy Spirit
I'd like to experience that. *flexes anus*

Bump

One Iranian guy suddenly licked my ear from behind in the bus in Iran, saying that he is gay. That's all.

Why where you in Iran?

Just a travel
On the way to Shiraz

For whatever reason ive never thought of traveling to the middle east, always had a daft assumption id just die, how was it?

secretly dated a guy for like 2 months, he says he's still in love with me
I'm not gay, he's the only man I've been attracted to

When I was younger I used to hug other guys. I stopped after they beat me up for being a fag

Ban Proxypole, he puts shame on the Japanese flag.

You should realize that cunt used to be called Persia, whose history is one of the longest ones. That cunt is beyond description. Go there Brit

Y E S
E
S

Dont worry nippon i do understand the historical significance that the countries of the region hold, just the whole "terrorism centre" put me off, will consider it for my next outing :)

You sound gay, sweety.

I felt Iran is as safe as Italy and safer than most Eastern European countries, as long as you pay attention as a normal tourist. Good luck m8!

Sounds like a miserable experience. What's the point of a relationship with nothing other than sex? You aren't fucking all the time.

Mighty KARA BOĞA. Grant me your power as I rape this wh*te subhumans to death.
Mashallah

>I'm not gay, he's the only man I've been attracted to
That shit is so old, a variety of "I'm not gay but.."