Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1924_Summer_Olympics_medal_table
bloomberg.com/graphics/2018-pyeongchang-olympics-medal-counter/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pesäpallo_World_Cup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

I FOCUS ON THE PAIN

I FOCUS ON THE PAIN

Expected nothing and I'm still disappointed.

>Cropping out the top so I can't see what the data means.

Its the final medal count of the Olympics.

Gold silver bronze total medals population gdp medals per capita medals per gdp
Typical Finnish autism

THE ONLY THING THAT'S REAL

THE NEEDLE TEARS A HOLE

THE OLD FAMILIAR STING

Dont know about the feel. We have done better than i would have expected. So im happy

>4 bronze
>"better than i would have expected"

That's... depressing...

Never underestimate Finnish pessimism

Wow lad, even we're doing better than you.

>worse than Australia
Very disrespectful

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1924_Summer_Olympics_medal_table

WHERE DID IT ALL GO SO WRONG??

u should have the gold medal for best posters finrand x3

Not really, it has been nothing but cocky shitposting during entire Olympics

Maybe our guys will win the gold medal in icehockey? But doesn't matter the norwegians are probably better arians anyway.

Literally no excuse.

Just send no one to the next winter olympics, save us from this embarrassment.

I know the biggest team sports (hockey,football,basketball,pesäpallo,volleyball) are taking 99% of our male athlete talent but 4 fucking bronzes is still fucking sad. Maybe Niskanen will take that gold on saturday.

Jinxed, thanks. Another 4th place guaranteed.

I didn't realize all those big ass countries had so little people. How the fuck do we even manage to keep 17.1 million people in this country?

Oh fugg finlan blease dond gill yourself :DDD

forgot floorball which takes way too much talent away too.

nowhere close to sweden, you've been good :)

>Finland
>Britain

OH NO NO NO
PFFFFFTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

To be fair we only have like 14 mil humans

how many chances for medals does Finland have left? long distance skiing?

There's at least one competitor left but 0 chances

Pärmäkoski and Niskanen with the long distance skiing.

What's it like being the most cucked country on Sup Forums Finland?

in %? also do >we have have any medal chances in men and women long distance skiis?

Shouldn't Finland be on par with nations like Sweden or Austria? Why are you guys below Australia and UK?

Our talent retired long time ago. New generation just doesn't have what it takes. It is what it is.

Excuse me but Finland is still dominating in Hobbyhorsing

What the fuck is this shit?

Not the men

New Zeeland will pass Finland with Mens Big Air, i dont know 50km skiis men but some nation without a gold could have a good contender here?

Show jumping with virtual horses

NIN>Cash

We're dominating the motorsports, funnily wnough

I like them both equally. NIN's is more self-loathing and angsty, while Cash's is more remorseful and melanchonic. I listen to either one depending on my mood.

Shit coaches.
No money from government. Also not a lot of money in these sports in general even if you are really good. Most choose to study or work instead.
And probably the biggest reason : Our corrupt as hell system where nobody's head is ever on the line when things go awry. We have awful sports executives doing fuck all. Their salaries, however, are rather generous. We have a term for these kind of positions called "suojatyöpaikka". Basically a job where the risk of you getting fired is very low. For example : our ice hockey coach is probably gonna continue even though his record against top ice hockey teams the past two years are some of the worst in Finnish ice hockey history. Meanwhile Swedish media is flaming their manager for losing against Germany in ice hockey. Swedes except changes, we don't. That's the biggest difference.

[citation needed]

>Gimi :DDD and robotass both shat the bed (again) last season
Doubt.mkv

Can Bottas win it all?

;_;

Gimi is retiring and Bottas is getting boot after next season. Our last rally champion is from year 2002. I wouldn't call that domination.

Getting dangerously close, Germany. Something needs to be done before they take over.

>gdp

that's a nice subtle troll but for making China wealthier than us.

Is that cost per medal in that second column? If so, the USA is fucking losing this Olympics hard.

Don't worry Suomi....I will always love and support you

Men zero chance. It was practically zero before as well, but after Hellner and Halfvarsson packed their bags and left the olympics it's literally fucking zero chance.

Kalla has a chance in the women's race, though I've got a bad (Norwegian) feeling about that shit.

Ship more inhalers.

>"""dominating"""

>The state of our ratios
We need to reverse climate change so we can get an ice age and can compete harder with the snowcunts. MACA.

Link please?

>Russian Athletes are specifically not representatives of Russia
>assigns Russian national statistics to Olympics standings

>Stock price: ROVIO (HEL) € 4,99 -4,96 (-49,85%)
JUST

Ok.

Germany and US are shit. Anyone with a ratio less than 1.0 medals per 100 B gpd is pure shit and just wasting money.

Canada is doing well obviously.

Good on Norway. They are truly the winners.

bloomberg.com/graphics/2018-pyeongchang-olympics-medal-counter/

why the fuck are we wasting what little talent we have playing meme sports like pesäpallo and sähly

Except the most relevant one you forgot to mention.

Since when is China's GDP so high? It's half that

the asterisk may imply self-reported numbers lel

Where is this overview from?

Is there no list with 4th, 5th, 6th places etc. included? Wanna see who the biggest chokers are.

Dont worry my Fingolian friend, your still #1 at the winterspoet of killing commie

DUTCHIES BTFO
LITTERALY WHO CAN STOP US

Yeah holy shit dude, are they really 8 times the size of the UK now and 20% bigger than the USA? Someone needs to bomb their shit in before they make the entire world their slaves, USA world domination was bad enough.

It's gdp(ppp)

BUT IN THE END
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

canada is not 'doing good', they have 0.67 medals per million inhabitants

lol this is so retarded it should be medals per winter athlete and medals per total Olympics budget with personal expenses included

>OAR

holy shit

jesus if that's what you call dominating I pity the finns who have a dominatrix fetish

finnland pls explain me the following:

your country is like 90% made of snow, its snowy everywhere and the only things you can do in finnland is drinking, suicide and winter sports. how can you be so fucking bad in a country FULL of snow

THE NEEDLE TEARS A HOLE

Southern Finland is pretty snowless and 90% people live here. Also hockey,football,pesäpallo,floorball,basketball and volleyball takes all our talent these days. This is a example when individual sport was still popular in Finland --> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1924_Summer_Olympics_medal_table

hmmm user, doing sports means socializing

>"""great""" britain, united states, china and poland ratios
disgusting

yeah team sports. Individual sport (olympics) is autism intensifying. Normal people do team sport.

It's the swedes and their imperialism. It's all their fault. If Finland had developed without the toxic influence of Sweden and the west we would have already conquered the space.

they didn't fall for the olympic scam.
olympics is just modern-day penis envy between countries.
spending money on elite sports does not make your nation healthy, see fat Americans.

And? Finns don't do sports, we have some of the fattest people on earth and getting fatter still. Those who do focus on shit sports no one else plays, like americans in a way.

Well we do spend some money on elite sports just not in any olympic ones. Anyway does winning 20 medals in short track netherlands a good sporting nation? I don't think so. They were just lucky that their nation sport happens to be in olympics.

>shitty sports
pesäpallo is 100x more entertaining than skating circles or skiing for hours.

this. and floorball too

Okay that is true, but still no one else plays it.

Nvm, i'm satisfied with the situation. F1 is producing new talent regularly while germany and Britain will have nothing once diva hamilton and Vettel retire. Same with rally.

And yes, Rosberg's world title belongs to us since jews made him change the flag he was racing under for money.

>Okay that is true, but still no one else plays it.
They do en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pesäpallo_World_Cup just not very many. But it's same for many these sports in olympics. And why do you care? Are you looking for validation or something?

Care? I answered the question.

>paskapallo

Fucking hicks.

Play proper sports like hokki and athletics so we get some medals

t. lazy helsinkian

Lots of those medals are from long distance running. Which got eventually dominated by africans and wypipo got very little chance in it right now.