Nobel Prize minus NPP -----0.5%
Dindu Nuffin' ----------------100%
*Cotton-free since 1863*

Is this supposed to be a bad thing?

yeah?

I see literally nothing wrong țbh fám

Sounds amazing desu

Sounds good to me.

And that was better for everyone, including blacks and women.

> When he says one thing he really means a totally different thing he is saying, not even in the sub-text. That's because I was born in the 90's and don't remember how America was before the PC culture push.

Aaaand the problem is..?

I wish I could vote for him twice.

I fail to see an issue here

Trump really supports gays though, and Hillary didnt even support gay marriage a few years ago, so I would not say he is less pro gay than her.

more like
>here is what you are saying, defend yourself now suckers!!

the problems with 50's its that it was all aboit having a Christian Façade. It was Hip to men to have multiple lovers and even secret families and women feel betrayed by that, so, they actually do something to change that and now is degeneracy wherever you see and now men are cucks.

Sounds like paradise tbqh

Man that sounds like a great idea. I'm voting g for Trump!!!

That's the first time I've ever seen the left pretend to care about Asians

wtf now I'm a Trump supporter

Wow, really makes you think.

Yup. But this time they can have the great, too. If they're legal, they work, and they don't break the law.

Yea m8 these are all his primary campaign points. Fuck out here with this nigger tier b8.

sounds good to me

Well fuck. Maybe I will vote Trump after all.

[Citation Needed]

20% of her campaign funding comes from Saudi arabia, a country that executes gays..

what exactly is wrong with that? lol

Alright, from now on I'm a #CruzMissile.

Fuck yes, USA was glorious back then

no, he wants to take us back to the 1980's

sounds good to me, the fucks wrong you niggardly hill shill, scared you'll get lynched if you get uppity

THAT IMAGE IS EXACTLY RIGHT

too bad so sad stay mad

fuck you

I don't see how any of this is bad.

Collage degrees 2 percent is just wrong.
Ruind it with wrong facts

Sup Forums: the echo chamber

Fucking hell how do I get American citizenship so I can vote Trump and make the world great again

Tell me more OP, I might want to vote for this Trump guy, he sounds like he really would make America great again.

arguments: the lack of

I wouldn't mind, it's so easy to earn a white man's favor you've got to be stupid to not have it

When has he ever said any of this? Do these people just project everything they hate and fear into Trump regardless if it's true or not?

Sounds fantastic

You will vote for him twice.
Once this election and again in 2020 :>)

>Complains about cleaning and being treated as a slave
>Instead works as a slave at a wageslave job and comes home to clean with less time to enjoy her day

:D

Thanks, Rainbow flag!

>the whole of the man's actual platform is basically "tariff foreign goods and services"
>everyone makes him out to be a racist, fascist and every other type of thing he's not associated with.

why? even his overblown immigration "reform" basically amounts to "enforce current laws and tariff Mexico".

yea

YOU'VE CONVINCED ME OP I'M VOTING FOR TRUMP!!

look at his policies. his tariffs are a carbon copy of smoot-harley, he defends japanese internment during ww2, he thinks vaccines cause autism (including the polio vaccine), and he doesn't drink (and supports prohibition). he wants to go back to AT LEAST 1940, if not the late 1920s.

>nerves liberals

Why is the left so shit at meming?

I'm asian and I would sell out my country in a blink of an eye for Trump and the US

TRUMP FOR THE WIN!!!

get back to the camps white boy

That's a lot of words with very little to back them up.

WTF I hate Hillary now

>12%
could just be a typo

Wtf i love Trump now

You say this as if it's a bad thing.

Sounds alright to me other than the blacks, I like my black friend, thank you very much.

trump's policies and beliefs are evidence of this. your denial does not make these things any less true.

you didn't mention kikes

Or sand niggers.

Yeah I dont get it whats the problem?

To be fair, most non-whites already live with each other and lots would agree to segregation

Hillary is a racist who tells jokes about "colored people's time".

I'm Latino and this sounds great. We already have our own communities.

>projecting your own ideals and thoughts into a candidate that did not say anything that is projected into your image

Strawmen and ad homs. The only things liberals know how to do.

You'd sell out america?

Yeah, exactly. Sounds pretty great.

I'm totally on board with this! Trump 2016!

faggotry: incarnate, you

Sounds pretty darn swell to me, senpai

There weren't that many Mexicans back then.

Also how did asians make their way into this?

kek

I wish we could have a leader like Trump in my country.

What is your opinion on Haiti?

(((You)))

sounds good to me.

HELL YEAH TRUMP 4TW

No that's liberals you nit wit

>Occupy Democrats
Wish people would stop posting shit from here. It's run by a /po/ltard and stupid liberals ironically like and share it.

Well, that its the natural order of the world.
Society now is a mockery; an orgy of debauchery, moralessness and unnatural freedom.

Trump simply wants to go back to the simpler times, when the world actually worked as intended: where the white male was the loving leader of the lesser races and sexes.

Sounds good to me.

Sounds good to me

yeah i think that is about right op

also crosses on fire

>(You)
I'll sell out China

>kek
BTW the kek thing isn't just fags that got bored with lel, it's fag satanists and their ignorant tools who want pain and suffering because they're pathetic shitbags. Don't buy in, watch youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m and youtube.com/watch?v=215uknUDJLs and make up your own mind. Also look into Albert Pike's freemason plan for 3 world wars, with the 3rd being to instigate war between islam and christianity.

First, I'm in my late 20's when women I know are starting to have kids on purpose for a change. A shocking number of these women actually want to be stay-at-home moms and put their families before any career they might one day choose to pursue. Second, minorities tend to segregate themselves from whites equally as much as whites want to segregate themselves from minorities. Really. It's true Just ask them. Lastly, I've never met anyone of any political strip, and I've known some right wingers, who has any problem with gays.