red-pilled kino

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/newshour/updates/politics-jan-june09-guntimeline_04-16/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Norway_attacks
bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God Bless America

Changed my life.

I agree that the airport security shit is a major overreaction.

>Come to America from a different country
>Constantly preach about how horrible America is

Really scoots my boots.

SHALL

>be american
>get shot

You become used to the smell of your own shit. It's handy to have a stranger come up to you once in a while and remind you that you stink. I only know that cos your mum told me to talk to you, shitburger.

One of those things is not a guaranteed right that is the job of the government to uphold

one is a constitutional right, one is riding on an airplane. how is this comparable?

People still have to put away their guns before entering a school though

It's 2017 guys, come on. Be more like Europe and surrender all your rights and freedoms.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Right to assemble

yuropoor have no concept of individual rights. They discard them at a moment's notice to serve big brother who will never do them wrong.

Pretty sure a lot of gun regulations have changed since then.

Also everyone is allowed to wear shoes on a plane, no one is allowed to bring guns to a school.

Sometimes it takes an objective observer to actually see what's happening.

Kind of like how the Bushes and Clintons have been raping America for 40 years but everybody just ignores it.

Schools?

Lol. I'm sure you guys and your local militias are doing good work out there.

In a person's private property?

That's cos your people are too stupid to see that the Bushes and Clintons are two sides of the same coin.

The US doesn't have a left wing.

This post will get ignored and/or deemed fake russian news..

>tfw it annoys me Australias gun laws are so cucked
>tfw im also happy strangers on the street don't have guns
dunno how to feel lads

What about the rights of that old man who got executed on Facebook by a stranger who got dumped?

That's a fucking bold faced lie.

I liked the episode where he droned on with liberal talking points and then made fun of DRUMPF LOL

So murder never happens outside of America? Good to know yuropoor.

I'm English. I'm the objective observer.

Guns are already regulated. Shoes were not.

>The US doesn't have a left wing.

Good joke.

Strangers on the street can murder you in other ways if they honestly wanted to; Stop being such a cuck.

Gun violence among white Americans is almost equal that of your average European country
Disarm the nigs

>Stop being such a cuck.
He's Australian. A bit too late for that.

Forcing checks of shoes before boarding a plane is something they can do and it doesn't matter if anyone get pissed because people are lazy and will still fly. It's engrained too far in our society to just give it up because of an inconvenience. Changing gun laws, however, despite owning one being a right established in the constitution, would cause enough of an uproar around the country to be a bad decision altogether. The two situations and what people are willing to give up are two different things entirely.

When was the last time a school got shot up in Europe?

You aren't allowed to bring a gun to school though in most cases. It's almost like criminals break the law or something.

>No change in regulation since Columbine
pbs.org/newshour/updates/politics-jan-june09-guntimeline_04-16/
Funny how a three second google search proves Current Year man wrong.

Yes, if guns were illegal there would be no way what so ever for that senior to be murdered right there.

The Democrats count as left wing?

Cos Hilary is a corporate whore.

He is Jewish right?

There's no way someone that conceited, overbearing, pretentious and self obsessed, with a nose that looks like that, isn't jewish, right?

>Airport: let's screen you before boarding
>Gun sale: let's screen you before you buy this gun

What did he mean by this?

I guess so. I was 4 when they changed the laws, never known any different so it seems weird that you cunts can just have guns.

>63% white

If it was a knife the guy could at least have had a fighting chance, or an increased likelihood of surviving the wounds as opposed to a point blank execution

>politics don't go beyond economics

I'm confused, does murder happen in Europe or not?

>non americans talking about american politics

Pic related.

The laws were changed after Richard Reid tried to blow up a plane with a shoe bomb, but no gun laws have been changed even though thousands are killed every year with guns. Basically sweetie.

School shootings happens in no gun zones and highly restrictive gun ownership states.

You won't see that in Texas.

When are they going to ban assault trucks?

>no gun laws have been changed even though thousands are killed every year with guns
Many laws did change over the years. At least research this shit if you're going to sperg out about it.

>Equating terrorism with your bog standard daily American kiddy shoot

I can't fight my government with shoes you fucking retard. Way to miss the whole point of the 2nd amendment. You know. That thing they made in case of needing a rebellion consider they had just rebelled? Yeah that thing you wipe your ass with.

>small white town
>everyone and their grandmother owns a gun
>sometimes wake up to gunshots in the distance
>violent crime is virtually non-existent

No, that was Olivers point. I'm explaining to this retard what Oliver meant. I'm not arguing any case.

Did you understand that?

He went to Christ's College in Cambridge and his great grandfather was Bishop of Ripon

So probably not.

You're right, in that case America doesn't suffer from terrorist attacks nearly on the same level as Europeans do. Why do you have such a terrorism problem yurocuck?

The more you regulate guns, the less people will be able to defend themselves. People who want to shoot up places will still have guns, but people who use it for sport and protection will be denied it. Think about it. Do you think someone would shoot up a public place if they were sure at least half of the people were carrying a side arm?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Norway_attacks

>Disarm the nigs
>Disarm the criminals
user, if it were only that easy.

>gunshots in the distance
>no violent crime

>No, that was Olivers point.
Oliver claimed gun laws didn't change, I said they did. Learn to read dumbass.

>implying terrorism in Europe hasn't become standard

>what is hunting

>gunshots = crime
It's called hunting and target shooting. Many people have makeshift ranges on their property out here. Educate yourself cunt.

Tell me more about these terror attacks that Europe has and America doesn't? I reckon Paris/London bombings is equal to one 9/11, the guy who ran those people over before dying, hell let's call that the Boston marathon

shooting a burglar is not a crime

what is target practice? there is reduced gun crime in rural america because we all have guns

But doesn't Airport security fail their basic inspections and checks CONSTANTLY?
Hunting
Sportshooting
General Redneck merriment

>think john oliver is spot on some of the time and flat out fucking wrong some of the time
I'm so fucking conflicted but he is really god damn smarmy so I guess I hate him

Not even the most cucked countries ban guns totally for sport.

Logic would say no they wouldn't try that. And yet America has more shootings than most places.

>At least research this shit if you're going to sperg out about it.
No, you tried to insult me because you didn't understand my post. Why deny it? It's right there.

Just stop being a faggot, user. Don't reply to me please.

There was just a shooting in Texas last year. Though she failed to even claim a life besides her own. You never heard about the UT massacre? Fantastic story because random ass citizens with CC licenses helped the police with covering fire and raiding the clock tower. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

>6 years ago
>Opposed to the daily kiddy cull

Banning shoe bombs is unconstitutional

>America has more shootings than most places.
Our shootings are overwhelmingly confined to inner city jungles.

>Tell me more about these terror attacks that Europe has and America doesn't?
see and and the german christmas market and any other number of cases in France alone

>think john oliver is spot on some of the time
dude is so incredibly dishonest with most of his hit pieces.

>still can't read
You poor thing. Have a (You)

School shootings pretty much match the frequency of kebab attacks throughout Europe at this point.

>white guy shoots people
We have to ban all guns!

>Muslims kill people time and time again
this has absolutely nothing to do with islam

why is todays left so retarded?

He is but occasionally he does actually get something right. Only occasionally though.

>objective observer.

Also didn't they told Milo to STFU about america because he was British?.
Why does this asshole gets a free pass?.

bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage of course no such problem in land of the free

>mfw daily carrying in hopes i get to shoot a nigger

>9000 billion car accidents
>no car control
>one bad justifies another
sage & hide

>fast food causes obesity and death
ban assault food when

They're wrong but that isn't really a contradiction.
>White guy kills
Blame guns not white guys
>Muslim kills
Blame guns not muslims

Fucked up the link, might be time to go to sleep

>Dylan Roof shoots up a black church
Obviously signs of white supremacism in the US. Racism MUST be stopped.
>Muslim kills a bunch of people in Cali, explicitly states his intent was to kill as many white people as possible
Guys we don't know for sure why he did it, let's not jump to conclusions :( #Istandiwthislam

He's got a point though.

Americans are under the impression that if guns are made illegal then there will just be thousands of guns lying around that law-abiding people won't be allowed to use. What actually happens is that you physically remove all of the guns so that there are literally no guns for people to use, just like Australia did and reduced its number of shootings to 0 since Port Arthur.
>but if you ban guns then only criminals will have guns
Yes, actual criminals with access to the black market, who are probably more concerned with fighting between themselves and carrying out large organized jobs than commiting random acts of violence. Not autistic white 15 year olds who had a bad week.

He can always go back if he doesn't like it.

>ban guns
>get stabbed
really makes you think

This image macro made me stop what I was doing and try to think.

>Letting only the terrorists have guns
sure, why not

Yeah dude remember a couple of years ago when there was that mass stabbing in a movie theater? Fucking crazy man, if only those people had guns to protect themselves with.