1. You are a Cunt

1. You are a Cunt
2. How many Chances for medals/golds does your cunt have left.

Flag.
4 good Gold possibilities:
Ski Cross ladies, Curling X2, Slalom Team
3 Other medal chances: Dudes with guns relay, Big Air guys, ladies 30km skiis

>mfw USA finish under us

I'm guessing we get 3 more golds, though it could honestly be anything from 1 to 4 more.

Did you have a massive stroke when you typed out your OP?

Good chances at bobsleigh, decent chance at Biathlon, meme potential in ice hockey. Looks like Norway win will overall.

No he's from Sup Forums (same difference though tbdesu)

I don't know of anything other than the women's curling team. They probably won't get gold but if they manage to win their semi they get at least a silver, if they lose they go to the bronze medal match.

I was so excited for this games after Sochi where we won 8 medals. But I shouldn't really be surprised after the season our athletes had. Our biggest chance for a gold medal got injured in the summer and has only started skiing a week prior the OG. Ski jumpers had a stroke and can jump to save their lives. Snowboarders had so many injuries that it's not even funny. Former Ski Cross world champion/world cup winner in out of form. Biathlon medallist got caught for doping and couldn't compete thus ruining our chances in the mixed event.

Before the season we optimistically hoped for at least 8 medals again. Before the OG we were worried if we would even get one.

I hate the fact that we as a nation who have excellent conditions to train winter sports can even produce one athlete to win a medal. It's really sad. And what's more sad it's that the people who run our winter programs are saying that these OG were good. Everything is really depressing right now.

Ladies and Gentlemen, your 2018 Winter Olympics MVP for Norway

They mostly scored in circus acrobatics, I don't know how many gold they got in sports but certainly less than Sweden.

Why is Germany so fucking based
To almost cuck "Winter Olympics: The Nation", unbelievable

1 more chance, men's snowboard big air. Garcia-Knight was the top qualifier.

To be perfectly honest, we are as happy as we can be with our results in Pyeongchang. Last time we medaled in a winter Olympics was 1992. And now we have 2 instead of one!!

>Owen Wilson says "Wow!"

2 golds- hockey and Ledecka

I have no idea lmao

We have 4 events left to compete in
>Women's Ski Cross (no chance of a medal)
>Men's Big Air (no chance of a medal)
>Women's Curling (one win a way from a medal, two wins away from gold)
>Men's 4-man Bobsleigh (two teams, potentially a chance to win medals if our skeleton team is any indication)

gonna be super tight Ger vs Norg, but i think you make it with lets say 15-14 in your favor, would be perfect then if we get a few golds more and Norway finish with that 2nd spot

1 very likely in bobsleigh
1 unlikely in Biathlon
1 very unlikely in Ice Hockey

No. After choking in Biathlon twice now, there is no chance that >we ever could get to Norway. Chance = missed

At least one more that matters.

>beat germany with 10 medals
>still lose by one gold
I BET THIS WILL HAPPEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you still have more silvers and the bob you will take, very close though, it it were a bet it would probably be 1.80 times money on you to win the medal league and 2.15 on Norway

i fuck i miss-read, Norway has more Silvers.. i guess it would be more like 1.40 for a Norway win and 3 times the money for Germany

>you still have more silvers
plot twist, 7 is actually lower than 11 and therefore we have less than Norway.
>the bob you will take
this is the only realistic chance for a medal left, Norway just needs to equalize this and they have several great chances left.

Just cut it down. Sure, you want to see Norway lose, but that's not possible anymore

France, Germany and Norway are about as big favorites all 3 (Norway may edge very slightly) to in Relay..

Norway are not as big favourites in any remaining event as you are in bob, far from certain norway take 1 more gold

wimminz hockey :^)

Also one gold in wimminz cross-country skiing.

3 speed skating events left

so 3

*blocks your lane*

I know that our chances in cross country skiing has decreased quite a bit now that two of our best athletes have gone home and won't be participating in it. We may not get more golds at all, perhaps. I dunno. But only a miracle would deprive us from more medals.

>Czech Republic sent double the amount of people to the Olympics than the UK
>both have the same amount of golds

im hype as fuck with all the competition i'm on the edge of my seat every event now

>implying our superior British engineering won't BTFO everyone and bring bobsleigh home

I was actually pretty happy he won, good for the sport.

>Reminder that we built the best nations

>[olympic athletes from] russia
>9 bronze medals

Jesus fucking christ

Hello there, former colony :^)

CGK will unironically take gold and then impregnate Zoi for a generation of NZ snowboarding dominance.