I want experience an authentic Roman bath

Where in Europe can I bathe in one?

t. Onsen lover

Other urls found in this thread:

calidario.it/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lmao everyone here is a neet loser stuck in his room all day. i doubt they even bathe.

how about a turkish bath japan-kun?

No one asked where baths can be found in Turkey, OP asked where baths can be found in Europe

You can't

Going to Bath is the closest you'll get to it, although that's a reconstruction and you can't go in anything. The Turks still do baths like them.

Bath's a lovely city though, definitely worth a visit
t. former resident

serious answer
calidario.it/en/

I've been to that one (Bath) a few months ago, you haven't been able to go in for a few decades now. They have an inauthentic one slightly down the road which is the best you'll do.

Protip: don't drink that sulphur water, it's vile

Come visit me

durkey is eropean and wite

You cannot, budapest hass some good (also meme) baths.
Turkish baths are pretty good, and despite what they tell you in int they are coastal turks are your typical mediterranean people, anatolian turks are wierder and mor muslimish but most of them are still nice people, somehow turkish european diaspora is way shittier than average turkish.

Don't think so, Mehmet

Funny thing is that SHITalians don't bath and that's why the smell like fermented shit in a jar left under the sun.

we also have cave baths

>cockroaches
>European
HAHAHAHAHHAH . Turkish genocide when?

>somehow turkish european diaspora is way shittier than average turkish.
Basically every rural redneck-Turk got invited to Europa for low-paying jobs in the 1970's. EU Turks are even bigger supporters of Erdogan than people who actually live in Turkey

We generally get decent turks here. They're just quiet people who own kebab shops.

I thought you wuz italians?

Why did you let the turks in when you already had portuguese/spanish to wageslave.

Also surprised me how istanbul was more muslim-like than other areas in turkish coast, I suppose it is migration from central anatolian shitholes.

Turkey.

stop showing our stuff to the shitposters on int, let them think we suck so they stay away.

>Protip: don't drink that sulphur water, it's vile
What the fuck would posses you to do that?

bit gay desu

die quicker..

>not letting a muscular chad massaging you while you lie down

You get some at the end of the museum visit

hello my white brethren

got a massage from a hairy moroccan guy at a turkish-style bath there.

he asked if i was muslim and i said no and he sighed.

bit faggish desu lad

>this post
>this flag
Because burgerland wanted their NATO rockets in turkey. Our foreign minister even said it was a horrible idea, cultural differences were to great, but the BRD couldn't afford to stop sucking cock

Europeans hate baths. They just shower.
Pretty gay imo, I wish baths and bathtubs were more normal here.

why not a woman? sounds a bit gay lad

BLACKPOSTING TIME