SOA

>Jayzus chroist Jackie boy
>Now we need to reach Black, Brown, Yellow and Magenta to protect ourselves from retaliation.
>Also keep hatingfuck the doctor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mpkD5J5bCr0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good show, corny in the first couple seasons and throughout in some places, but overall had some good storylines and characters

RIP Opie

>listen brotha, lets reach out to purple to keep the blowback from yellow or orange
>thanks brotha, now lets hug

Brothers, this may sound crazy, but we need to get BACK IN to guns.

>it's a Tig fucks a tranny episode

>it's a Tig's daughter gets burned alive right in front of his eyes episode

B L O W B A C K
L
O
W
B
A
C
K

>you'll have to trust me
>what I'm telling you is the truth

>gotta do what's best for the club

>we have to keep it out of our backyard

is he /ourguy/?

The show was hot dogshit, but I will honestly miss watching it with you brothas

He deserved it. Literally the most despicable "human" on a tv show.

>It's a Maggie Siff doesn't change facial expressions seasons seasons

Fuck Tara. God I hate her dumb puss so bad.

>Jax, you say you're going to change... but you keep repeating past behavior.

WOW AND YOU'RE SO FUCKIN DIFFERENT YA BLEEDING GASH?

Jax deserved better. Gemma deserved better. SamCro deserved better.

>it's a tig's daughter fucks a nig episode

Bobby is best boy

Happy is the best character

>A character deserves to be brutally murdered because I think her dad was a bad guy compared to all the other bad guys in a show where every major character is a bad guy

and he's somehow worse than Clay the backstabbing Cuckholder, Gemma the surrogate mother, or Jimmy O'Fuckyou?

yeah ok BROTHER

Gemma is Livia Soprano tier of pure hate for a character.

>dropped the show in season 5
Now I feel bad

But Maggie Siff is such a qt

Clay was a great character, Ron Perlman did an amazing job.

For me the show died when Clay did, it wasn't very fun after he kicked it.

>not Phillip "The Seductive Scotsman" Chibs

bunch of fucking plebs shite, aye ye gonna get wuts coming to ye i promise ye that *BANG*

I fucking hated whenever Wayne, Gemma or SOMEBODY sayed
>"...sweetheart.."
they said that shit so much i can't stand it anymore
also wayne deserved better, and i always wanted to see him wearing the vest

Wayne was annoying as shit
>I gotta do cop stuff now that it really inconveniences you!

Chibs was good but his loyalty was obnoxious, he didn't think for himself.

>lets do a season in ireland
>and let's revolve it around the ira and stuff
>isnt chibs irish?
>no he's british, scottish to be precise
>fuck it let's just say he's part of the ira because he has an accent

He was a victim. He loved the reaper, but the reaper doesn't love anyone. He was a leader convinced that he was a follower.
>muh drugs
>muh cocaine brick
>muh emotional state
>muh incongruence
Juice was one of the more complex and human characters on this show. He had nothing of self-steem or love for himself. All the kid wanted was a family; if anything, he was a victim due to the circumstances

Loyalty was obnoxious? Dumbest fucking statement.

Didn't think for himself? Yeah I guess that's why he goes berserk and starts shooting at Green in S2 mere hours after being released from hospital for injuries related to being FUCKING BLOWN UP, against the advice of literally everyone.

I guess that's why he physically assaults and reprimends Jax in S6 for making decisions behind the clubs' back, demanding to be brought into the loop.

I guess that's why he starts pounding Police Puss in S7.

Ye fockin arse *BANG*

Remember the multiple times he got fucked in the ass?

Wow you're a huge fanboy

juice was the most tragic character of the show.

I think you hit the nail on the head with your post; all he wanted was a family, and yet it all ended up working against him

I feel like if he told the gang he was being squeezed because of his black roots he could have been saved

Here's my biggest problem with his arc:

He doesn't become trapped in a web of his own lies until he steals cocaine then kills Miles. He was told to do this by Eli Roosevelt.

Eli tries to warp him over to his side by saying SamCro will outright murder him if they find out his dad is black.

Thing is, literally the VERY NEXT EPISODE, AFTER Eli threatens him and BEFORE he steals a cocaine sample, SamCro visits an Arizona SoA charter.

There- and Juicy Boy is there to witness everything- they see that the VP of the charter is black. They reveal the president of the charter has earned Mayhem. the VP (again, totally undeniably black) challenges him and is presumably promoted to president when the truth gets out.

AFTER this occurs Juice attempts to steal a cocaine sample, with the sole threat to do so being that his dad was black. WHAT?
YOU JUST SAW AN SOA VP THAT WAS BLACK AND CHALLENGED THE PRESIDENT WHO WAS WHITE

YOU HAVE NO REASON TO BETRAY THE REAPER AND PUT YOURSELF IN SO MUCH DANGER. OBVIOUSLY SOA ISN'T TOO CONCERNED WITH RACE, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU, YOURSELF ARE A WHITE BOY.

FUCK

also, WAY too many scenes where you see his bare ass. 3/10, only worth getting prisonfucked.

Yeah that shit made no sense, they wouldve definitely been alright with it. Especially after they battled against ACTUAL neo nazis. Could never get over that sooooo dumb.

>thread about show
>discuss show
>make logical arguments with supporting facts
>fanboy

wow... ye're a huge shitepostan gash, huh? *BANG*

True Detective season starring Chibs and Tiggy when?

DOOD totally forgot about the black VP lmao. He literally fucked himself over nothing.

This is something I always have a problem with with these shows/movies. The second the cops try to get a hold on ya, they should tell their club right away and figure out a plan, so they don't get their asses killed and can work around the cop problem

kek

Exactly! I feel like you'd have a better chance at survival if your gang knew what was going on

But such is drama....

Why couldn't the best prospect actually make it? RIP Half-sack

Friendly reminder half sack killed some old lady in real life and I believe he died in the process. Either that or he's in jail but pretty sure he fell off a roof or some shit

Was this the best cold opening RidinThroughThisWorld-kino?

he died

>mfw those three or four episodes where Ridin Through This World had Irish instruments behind them

No he's dead forreal

Because he was too good.
Wasn't about to let Cameron just steal Jax's son.
Would prefer death to being a passive bystander, laden with guilt. Want to help his family in any way he can.
Of course we all know who his REAL killer was.

also IIRC i read he wanted out of his contract with the show; that was his way out.

Best cold open imo
youtu.be/mpkD5J5bCr0

Guy was dying of cancer for 8 seasons.

I love you brother

*hugs you* :3

I love you too brother

*sucks your cock* :3

*blowback from white*

I'd fuck his cute ass.

Poor Opie. He threw away his life for a club that fucked him over multiple times and destroyed his family.

WHO THE FUCK WAS SAM CROW?

>when he almost had sex with his half sister and they smiled at each other

Sons of
Anarchy
Motorcycle
Club
Redwood
Original
Weeaboos

bathsalts

I think I only watched the final 2 seasons for the shitposting.

>meme of mayhem

>umads

My father had a vision for this board. We need to get out of baneposting. Gotta set up a meet with fit and make a deal with co, hand the big guys distribution over to them. Cunny will make us whole but we need a new pipeline.

Reach out to b, they can supply us with fresh cunny. But word on the street says Moot is dirty. If a war starts it's gonna be blue boards against yellow. Kaiji, Abatap,

you're with me. BigBeast, you keep an eye on user and the kids at TM. The other trips are waiting at Chapel, we need to vote. I love you brothers. All in favor of janitor meeting Mr. Mayhem?

Opie was a cuck

Hollywood is full of dude-chicks and chick-dudes.

ABRAHAM LINCOLN?