What's the Sublime of television and film?

What's the Sublime of television and film?

You need to stop making threads.

Tarrentino, It was really cool when you were younger, but it didn't age very well.

SUMMERTIME

But why?

AND THE LIVIN'S EASY

Because your threads are garbage and so are the people who bump them.

It'd have to be something quotable, as everyone always sings along with sublime. It'd also have to be something quirky and offbeat, but at the same time easily recognizable. For film I'd go with the Johnny Depp version of Fear and Loathing, or Leon The Professional. For television I'd probably go with the Miniseries version of Dune, or The X-Files.

film: cheech and chong up in smoke

television: malcolm in the middle

Pineapple express or superbad

It's time to admit you don't really like Sublime. You pretended to, because the lead singer is dead, and you thought it that might earn you some cred with the other underage.

My threads are of the highest quality. Sorry they're too highbrow for you. I'm sure you can find a capeshit thread around here somewhere, plebian.

You should've stayed on Sup Forums where you belong.

I haven't been to Sup Forums since 2009, kiddo. You, however, reek of the place.

>I haven't been to Sup Forums since 2009
That doesn't change anything about what I said.
>You, however, reek of the place.
Yeah, saying "no u" really shows you grew out of Sup Forums.

Cry more, faggot. I'm gonna make another thread and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

Thanks for the confirmation that you're a toddler who belongs somewhere else. No wonder you had to sit at the loser table in high school lunch. Some "people" refuse to grow up.

Wow! Sooo mature. Where would Sup Forums be without quality posters such as yourself?

>no u
>again
You're done now. Remember: Funposting is shitposting. "Board culture" is shitposting. You belong on Sup Forums, not here.

You belong on Reddit.

Simmer down, white folks.

Princess Bride. Old, shitty, can't stop quoting it

>"Board culture" is shitposting.

so glad not to be autistic

PE for sure

Nice reddit spacing.