Pirating movies doesn't mean they are losing money because I was never gonna buy it anyway!

>Pirating movies doesn't mean they are losing money because I was never gonna buy it anyway!

Ummm no sweetie there is a such thing as renting or stream service you can legally watch it from.

Movie companies are losing billions to piracy.

BAIT

EVERY POST BELOW THIS ONE IS SPAM

Does that say /o/?

makes more sense that it'd be Sup Forums

I make sure to pirate everything multiple times so the studios lose more money

>don't download movies, it hurts the industry!

>don't downlaod cp, it supports the industry!

?????????????

If the company is losing money, who is gaining it?
that money goes somewhere doesn't it?
so hypothetically, if no one went to the cinema to see a movie, and everybody pirated it, then the company that made the movie should be minus for all those times it was downloaded illegally. right ?
but where do they give that money?

Good fuck movie companies, more indy films

Umm no sweetie I wasn't going to pay to stream it either you dumb cunt

Gayest thing I've ever heard on Sup Forums.

Sage because I hate cock gobbling faggots

>have no money, but would magically pay to buy shit I don't know if I'd even like.....

cool logic (((you)))

>you don't explain why radio exists (preview of things), or why taste testing in grocery stores exist, but buy my shit!!!!

there honestly is no justification for piracy other than you want something for free

Piracy is supply and demand in action.

There's infinite supply of the film in digital form, while there's only finite demand. Price is thus zero.

YOU MEAN I SHOULD'VE BEEN GETTING MONEY FOR ALL THE STUFF I'VE PIRATED??

who are you talking to?

Lmao at cucks who legitimately feel bad about pirating. Movie nights at my backyard with a projector, ramen, and my family is comfy af. Especially since the summer is coming and the fireflies roam the scape

This.

If liberals had it their way you'd be arrested for "illegal distribution" or some shit for having a party.

>Feeling guilty about keeping money out of jew pockets

>you didn't already pay for the movie when you paid your internet bill

>Not pirating your most hated movie studios' movies a million times over so they lose millions of dollars
Fucking plebs

I don't pirate or think its right, but honestly they don't loose money, they instead loose money they arrogantly project themselves to earn. In other words, if they produce movies not taking this into account, they kinda share the blame. You don't start building a house unless you know you can afford the cost of building it.

>liberals

>not partying and sharing weed

Do you even college?

no point arguing with pirates it's just never ending excuses

>i would pay if i had a legal way to buy it!
>show them way
>too expensive!
>show them streaming options
>make out like their internet drops every 5sec and can't watch a movie so it has to be offline

>movie companies are losing billions to piracy
good
burn down hollywood
make way for the superior art form, video games
I can't wait for the future where esport players are bigger celebrities than moviecucks
we'll laugh as your celebrities are forced to degrade themselves by coming on to our shows and showing how shit they are at the superior medium
then we will pour monster energy drinks on their heads and laugh
hahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahah moviecucks

reminder the MPAA gave up the "letter" approach in favor of a shitposting campaign

IDC what it is I'm doing it.

she looks so delicious, i would clean her body with my tongue. why are Jewesses such succubus?

such a cocktease

how stoned are you right now?

Indie films are hurt far more by piracy than movie companies you fucking idiot.

really activated my onion

shes not jewish

If pirating movies and TV is bad then why do the most financially successful movies and TV shows get pirated the most?

What the heck did you just say about me, you little honey bun? iI’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cutie Patooties, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tweets on Daddy Trump, and I have over 300 confirmed snookims. I am trained in butter biscuits and I’m the top sweetie in the entire US sugar doodles. You are nothing to me but just another Daddy. I will cuddle you the heck out with warmth the likes of which has never been felt before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that dookie doo to me over the Internet? Think again, cutie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Mommies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the huggie wuggies, deary. The huggies that wipes out the silly little thing you call your meanie doodles. You’re in trouble, Daddy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tweet you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in butter boops, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Cutie Wooties Fruity Tooties and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your widdle face, you little cutie pie. If only you could have known what huggie wuggies your little “tweetie weetie” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your mouthy wouthy. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, honey buns. I will wiggle woop all over you and you will drown in it. You’re really sweet, honey.

if they can stand to lose billions for decades at a time they were making too much money to begin with

Why would I care about movie companies "losing billions"?

>Movie companies are losing billions
Well maybe they should stop paying their "actors" $20,000,000 a year for "working" 3 hours a day.

Yeah OP nice posting this on Sup Forums as well keep it up for some reason it makes me rock hard.

>Movie companies are losing billions to piracy.

oy vey

when audio cassettes were released and people could record off the radio or a record and share it with their friends, the record companies said it would be the end of the music industry.

when home video became available and people could record off TV or even just wait for video, the studios said the film industry would collapse.

you know why they didn't? they adapted. it's called capitalism.

piracy is already being outpaced by streaming services netflix and spotify. if you didn't know this already it's because you're not paying attention.

This, I prefer to not watch it.

Underrwater

to be fair, negro, there were huge legal battles surrounding every sort of wide-scale release of home recording devices, be it audio or video, and every time the courts basically weighed the rich vs the poor and decided to rule in favor of the poor.