Why do Europeans tolerate Gypsy beggars?

Why do Europeans tolerate Gypsy beggars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-aEL7NSzP-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do Americans tolerate BLACC MEXICANOS to SPICC THEM SISTERS?

We don't. My city's mayor who's now Security Minister has an habit of razing their shitty camps with a bulldozer without warning and having the cops beat up anyone who protests.

Because leftists chimp out on everything concerning Brown people

What? Everyone hates gypsies, they're the only group of people that it's considered "ok" to be racist against

I've always wondered about that too.

Why does America consider Gypsy immigrants as Whites?

I don't know what you're trying to say but spics don't really beg for cash, they beg for work outside places like home depot or uhaul.

It does piss me off when people give money to the homeless people begging at intersections, all it does is encourage their behavior.

Observe how the the other gypsy continues to rumage trough trash despite being trapped. If anything they should be considered something below human.
youtube.com/watch?v=-aEL7NSzP-g

He's an Ashkenazi jew

Because the % of them up to no good is so high.

>says the colombian
ridículo

nice

>Shia LaBeouf
Clearly Romani names.

Here comes the Chilean poster, you seriously need to stop your unhealthy obsession with us.

Begging is the most civilized thing they can do

Well for instance I know many Maghrebis from where I grew up, and as much as I dislike them in general I know several that are alright
On the other hand from all the gypsies I also know there isn't a single one that isn't fucked up. Not necessarily criminals, but plain bad people every one and who can't behave among regular Europeans

I unironically kicked one today
AMA

>Germany puts people they claim are undesirable in camps
>USA invades and frees the survivors
decades later
>USA: Hey Europe, why don't you deal with your mudslimes and gypsies, lol

Nice try.

Are you gay?

NO HE IS A GYPSY