steven seagal

Chris Rock

>Ryan Gosling
>Grace Kelly
>Anne Hathaway
not bad
>Charles Manson
Now we're talking

That guy could've been the perfect Aquaman.

I have the exact same date of birth as the Russian dude from Star Trek that ran himself over. 03/11/89

Not even memeing

>looked it up, exact month day and year
>only 4 people show up
>one is in a recent run of the mill horror movie
>she has the same natural hair color and eye color as I do
>has a similar facial structure and features

She looks like she be related to me, seriously could be my sister. This is actually fucking freaky

>tfw most patrician month

>doesn't post her

Post her!

>pseudo doxing yourself when there is forced IDs on the website

Are you implying your a twin?

I share mine with Oscar Isaac. His character was the absolute only thing I liked from TFA and the only reason I'm watching TLJ if I do. I hate Disney Star Wars but the comics based on his character are pretty cool.
I also share it with Bow Wow and Brittany Snow, both are not relevant anymore. And with some actress from my country that became more famous recently because some famous dudes cheated on their girlfriends with her or something like that.

Nice try NSA

I just found out he died last year thanks to Sup Forums. I was really bummed out because I like him a lot, and it was a horrible way to die.

May 25th truly is the greatest day

Oh man so much info, its not like theres a 1/365 chance you share a birthday with any other human in the universe (feb 29th excluded for obvious reasons).

Sasha Grey.

>search actors with same birthday
>first one it's a nigger
>second one it's another nigger
>third one is kate fucking bosworth

lol man that sucks, but hey you don't know who will become a famous actor in the future. My birthday used to only shitty actors but now I share it with at least one "new" actor who wasn't famous a few years ago.