It's a Mike sits in his car outside of los pollos hermanos for 30 minutes episode

>It's a Mike sits in his car outside of los pollos hermanos for 30 minutes episode

>it's a mike eats a nasty homemade sandwich in his car while looking grumpy and waiting around episode

why do people pretend to like this shit

>It's a Huell pops Kim's ass cherry then Jimmy walks in episode

Who wrote this shit

>It's a Jimmy paints his office and then watches the paint dry episode

>it's a jimmy spends 20 minutes obviously shilling some scheme to some moron who actually believes it episode

>It's a Mike looks for a tracking device on his car for 20 minutes episode

So Jimmy was very obvious inside the pollos hermanos, do you guys think Gus and his thugh noticed it?

>it's a we see victor for 3 seconds episode

>Its a Mike gets shot episode

It's a good show, sorry your attention span makes it hard to watch.

This board loves Mad Men, yet they can't sit still for Saul. I don't get it.

Mike's character is way too under utilized. He needs to do more than surveillance.
>sitting in a car is kino

>Heisenberg, did I ever tell you about the time my abuelita told me to use club soda to clean out the salsa stains in the carpet?
>She was a good friend

I like BCS, but man that first episode of the new season was a snoozer. Haven't watched the 2nd one yet since ondemand fucking blows and they don't show a rerun til 2:30 am on Saturday.

This board has changed since Mad Men was at its peak. I love BCS, though.

>jimmy smashed down cucks door and smashed the tape

seemed really out of character i think he would have just chewed cuck out and stormed off hes not dumb enough to smash evidence

>It's a Mike sits in his car outside of los pollos hermanos for 30 minutes episode
>mfw

>its a saul goes fishing episode

Obviously

>It's a Mike stares at a parking lot, writing down car info episode
>it's amazing

He's playing 5D chess. This whole thing has been an elaborate ruse to fuck with chuck

>it's a kim tries to act episode

This board can sit through any slow show, as long as they're good.

It's amazing how BCS faggots call anyone who disagrees a pleb, and yet think that slow and boring are the same thing.

:3

>It's a Kim takes an incredibly urgent piss on the conference table in the middle of the meeting FINALLY interrupting yet another fucking "showdown" between Jimmy and Chuck full of throat-clearing, sidelong glances, Jimmy and Kim playing boring, muted footsies, Howard just waiting for everyone to stop being autistic so he can run a fucking law firm, and that chubby woman with the crush on Jimmy giving him fuck-me eyes

FINALLY I couldn't take another one of those repeat scenes. The "symmetrical" ones at the beginning and end of episodes/seasons was bad enough already. And fuck who cares about washed-up Saul working at Cinnabon.

At least this time we got to see some twat whatever balls may have been dropped in plot and cinematography, passing grade all around this time.

i like post

>Jimmy, what happen to skater kids
>I fucked Ted
haha meme

thanks vince

Fuck gender roles bitching, I can't believe I have to watch this slow ass show and no cute young thing to keep me awake during the slow boring conversations.

And no more "haha awkward [dinner table/tinfoil couch/meeting/office] conversations"
ENOUGH
At least we don't have to hear about the cucumber water every single episode anymore.

>it's a Kim can't decide between a semicolon or a comma episode

>It's a Mike stares at someone with his dead eyes for 30 minutes episode

fuck you

>it's a Kim sucks Howard's dick to keep her job, but is totally into and begs Howard to blow his huge load straight down her throat

>in reality Chuck is in a coma after hitting his head at the print store and all this has been Chuck's delirious dreams while his body is teetering on the brink of death
BRAVISSIMO VINCENTE

>in reality Chuck is Walt's dying dream

>They didn't drop the show after season 2

Yes, it's quiet obvious, because Gus sweeps past his henchman and tells him to leave while Gus has his back to Jimmy.

Well why don't you tell us which one it should be smart guy?