Who are some obscure two sport athletes?

Who are some obscure two sport athletes?

I don't see how he's obscure.

Former national HS player of the year and Florida State commit, Joe Mauer

So people know he nearly played baseball full-time? I didn’t think that was widely known.

Everyone knows he held the Colts over a barrel and played for the Yankees, also he never played in the Pros

The other sport should be obvious.

If we’re only talking about playing in the pros it’s gonna be a short list.

Ty senpai

Michael Jordan: Basketball and pretending to play basebal because you got kicked out of the league for betting on your own games, and not always to win.

kek, it's so obvious now isn't it

nice, didn't think any yuros would show up

Yeah because most people who can play two pro sports are fucking world renowned once in a generation studs.

NBA + MLB player Mark Hendrickson

Usain Bolt apparently did have tryouts with Borussia Dortmund (a german 1st tier football club).

I have no idea what's going on with him now.

He is playing street basketball in Manila while banging street meat and eating asos.

I also heard he's really into cricket

Let me tell you something. I've been watching this game for 30 years and no rookie has ever impressed me as much as Hayne has. I've seen all the greatest. I've seen 30 superbowls. I've seen it all man. Hayne has that something special that I've only seen in very few players. Players that are sitting in the Hall of Fame right now. Players that kids and men aspire to be. Hayne is special let me tell ya.

Brian Jordan was overshadowed by Bo, but he was solid.

that was the most fun nfl preseason

>someone actually meant every word in this

This was tasty pasta back in the day

good one

He tested for a V8 Supercars team. I don't know if that was for fun or real though.

I think he's mostly just sitting on the beach here in Australia filming ads for Coles.

also played pro hoops in europe

Former Colorado Rockies First Baseman Todd Helton was Peyton Manning's backup at Tennesse

One of Sprint car racing's best Dale Blaney attended West Virginia University on a Basketball Scholarship

sounds comfy af