Really makes you think, huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blas_de_Lezo
youtube.com/watch?v=NNIYob8nC7o
youtube.com/watch?v=ZA7Uf6fP1Vg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Really makes me think how the only thing you cunts win at is being butthurt.

>Las Malvinas

What did he mean by this?

>Only one chance to live
>You were born in a country that isn't Argentina
>You don't have to be eternally butt-hurt about losing islands you never actually had in the first place

Feels good man

Don't worry UK, we've got your back!

It does, seeing as how you can't actually go to the Falklands without being shot, I suggest you think here at your museo butthurt instead.

this so much

posting Etendards and A-4s

>sucking anglo cock

Pinochet taught you well, cucks.

thank you Vargas, you truly are our greatest ally

El imperio gashego fue mejor que el britanico.

Black legend destroy our empire,

Brits are thiefs, pirates. Bur we the spanish are the god's sword,

I forgot the pic....

someone post that fucking awesome screenshot ripping argentina a new asshole i love that one

You should try and invade the Isle of Man to make some attempt at comparing the two, I've always wanted to shoot an Argentinian.

Meanwhile in this timeline you were completely rekt by the bongs

Texas no

Not brown enough

7-0 my friend.

Not even white.

That's brown you racist, we are black

>argies

you have to admit the Argies fielded some sexy equipment

Anyone that doesn't like the A-4 should be tossed foot-first into a tree shredder

sure does m8. come again soon

falklands most /fa/ war

>Las Malvinas

Silly Argie. You only get to change the names of places if you own them, Diego.

Every good Spanish should peeing to England, >>> BLAS DE LEZO dixit.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blas_de_Lezo

whats it like linking to the last relevant thing spain did?

What exactly is going on here lads, I'm forming a brain bubble trying to comprehend these animals.

I thought you guys were white

fuk nigr

/thread

What's it's like being allied with the jews and now being cucked by them having a black president.

HA! HA!

Yep they're white

Ayy lmao

Look at all these Argentinians waiving they're flags after they're triumphant battle in the Falklands.
>oh wait
>the Falklands will always be British.

Why people cares about falklands/malvinas shit?
Argentina soldiers were pushed by de facto goverment and Brits did that 7 plane retarded shit to bring their bombers to us.
Can't you just fucking let the dead ones rest?

>tfw no-one ever mentions the American soldiers/CIA we caught back then who were working with the Argies and whom we summarily executed

> speaking spanish

this is why you're degenerate-tier

fpbp

Soon as you admit the Falklands, Always have and always will belong to England, Maybe we will have a vote to see about letting them dead rest.

it makes them feel somehow good about themselves the fact that they barely managed to defeated a bunch of 18 year old conscripts and 60 year old warplanes with their best regular and special forces plus their top noch airforce and navy.

It helps them forget they are cucked by the eternal kraut until further notice

ps: brexit means nothing until it is done

I'm gonna support Argentina just to change things up a bit.

>Give back the clay Dahna-I mean Britcucks.

>7 plane retarded shit

That's it, I'm fucking calling your mum, mate, I've had enough of you. Those operations were a bloody marvel of military logistics.

That didn't actually happen. Five Argentine marines held US passports and another, larger, group had undertaken training in the USA (and at the US Army School of the Americas) where they had acquired bits of American gear; boots, webbing, bayonets and so on.

The ones with the American passports were found dead by a platoon of Scots Guards and were not executed. The passports were burned, and that's as far as it went.

I know this because my father was interviewed regarding the incident when he returned to the UK as part of a wider investigation into something even more confusing.

>Look at all these Argentinians waiving they're flags after they're triumphant battle in the Falklands.

> Argentinians waiving they're flags

>they're

fucking burger

>coming from a country more irrelevant than Argentina

Not often you see URGays on here.

youtube.com/watch?v=NNIYob8nC7o

What do Uruguayans feel about Argentina?

alright shill why don't you explain the UFO we found with the penguins inside

>Using logograms instead of phonograms.
China, please

All this time, I've been telling any American who would listen that we killed a few of them in the Falklands and they did fuck all about it.

>the entire Argentinian army couldn't even defeat 3,000 exhausted British soldiers

Anyone have that video of the Gurkhas receiving word of Argentinian surrender during the Falklands War? They get so sad that it's over.

Sorry Italy, You're right.

We the spanish were the pilots in that battle, the only ones who gave their lives fighting for SpArgentina, the only ones who gave shit to the inflated thiefs and pirates.
The italians didn´t fight a shit.

Don't listen to other faggots spain is cucked

youtube.com/watch?v=ZA7Uf6fP1Vg

what does it have to do if we are cucked, hahaha of course we are cucked, bur we have our history and we are not thiefs like the brits.

are you fucking mental m8? it did not participate the entire argentinian army. the professional soldiers were all guarding the chilean border because the chileans were waitng for an oportunity to invade. The sent only conscripts, and a few medium rank officers.

>his answer is based on the "relevancy" of my flag
>this is not what is wrong with this board

ps: we are so damn happy being irrelevant you can not even imagine m8. Cero, Zero, 0, muslims in our country. how does that makes you feel?

they are cool, as long as they don't satart calling us "le province maymay xD"

So are you guys gonna take Gibraltar or what?

> being mexico

>The sent only conscripts
is this what they teach you in fucking dagoland

Bantz like this are why I love Sup Forums. There would be no more war if countries treated each other like they do on here.

Sorry for you, but the Falklands are even more British than half of the UK.

They did tho, we ran out of able men because most of the were sent to the border in case of chileans, only a small part of those able bodied men were sent to the islands, after they died most of the military force sent was made up of 16-18 kids and 60+ old people.
I'm not saying that we would have won, but they made everything obscure and hide everything behind walls and walls of lies.

Now with the Brexit there is an oportunity, the people in Gibraltar voted mayority for the remain.

>Invade place
>Send under trained and under equipped conscripts to defend the place when the British are coming back to get their rightful clay

What was the end game?

>Being a "People's Republic".

ok maybe there was some batallion of professional soldiers or special forces, but it was really small. all the canon fodder were kids dragged by force.

Did you sent any conscripts?
of cours not, you sent the best, because you could afford that.

Unless you call trained pilots professionls, in which case they were, but the planes they had, and the misiles they had, were decades behind yours. they had to fly like 5 meters above sea level during hundreds of kms just to have the chance to shoot an exocet to your destroyers. an exocet whose codes were not given by the french gov because tatcher threatened with nukes if the argies were supllied more of those. the argies had to reverse enginier and develop their own software to use them.

you literally thought it would be a picnick with penguins and ended buttfucked so hard that all documents about cassualties and destroyed assets are to be disclosed in 70 years to avoid the shame lol

>bayonets
This is how we know they were not authentic American forces.

> being mexico

μολὼν λαβέ

Remember that time you tried to attack us in the Falklands but we had bigger weapons with longer range?

It was the tactical equivalent of holding a swinging dwarf out of range by placing your hand on his head and then kicking him in the balls.

Malvinas are uruguayan! not argentinan or anglokike

Return to British rule when.

No.

No.

Spaniards are easily the most butthurt posters on this board, worse even than the Argies

>le pirates le thiefs [sic]
Yeah because no other nation on Earth has captured territory, right? Or employed privateers?

You lost Gibraltar, get over it

Hey Hong Kong bro, do you think there is popular support for HK leaving China and becoming a part of the UK again?

>ID

ARGENTINA DINDU NUFN

>Exocet
>Decades behind
>tatcher threatened with nukes

I don't know if you are ignorant or just plain stupid. I can tell you are angry from all the misspelled words. Get fucked you shitskin.

>he thinks we invaded
It was more like this:
De facto generals send little detachment of "high ranking officers" and take over the islands, they retreat while the generals back in home say "hurr durr islands are ours hurrr".
Tatcher is not having that shit and sends everything so she can assure her place.
Most high ranked soldiers and able bodied men are sent to our borders with chile to "guard" the frontier.
Generals decides to use the world cup as an excuse to divert populations attention from the real issue.
Send fake radio broadcasts saying how we are winning and how we have to send all our valuables for hostage exchanges.
Everyone who was older than 13 was sent to war or was executed for "treason" either that or you would "dissapear".
After the world cup everyone came back to the real world and realized how everything went to shit.
America gives amnesty to generals who ran away in exchange of intelligence.
And thats pretty much it

no, but I remember the HMS Sheffield

>Not using a different insult.
Come on China, it isn't funny if you continue saying the same.

Are you pirating my ID? fucking anglohacker

We the spanish are like the Quijote, we are chevalliers in batle and in bussiness.

And the Gibraltar question is on the table i'm not in politics but I know and this is YES YES true my friends the Gibraltar people voted remain mayorly,

Argentinian is so delusional that he think his country did not invade the Falklands.

>De facto generals send little detachment of "high ranking officers" and take over the islands

So you sent soldiers to occupy foreign territory? Sounds a lot like an invasion to me. Or were they on holiday?

Post more falklands war pics plz

I've always disliked Isle of Man as this whole 'crown dependency thing'. Just feels wrong. But, whatever. British clay.

The funniest shit is that the Brits invaded on a fucking cruise liner. USA even offered a aircraft carrier (desu USA's fault that UK didn't have any at the time) and we declined.

The best bit is that we demanded the deactivation codes for the French EXOCET anti-ship missiles. France refused. So Thatcher went "give it to us you cunts or I'm nuking Buenos Aires and blaming you" and they gave in. They got us back with the whole Eurotunnel bollocks.

Had the Argies not had the EXOCET and had the Brits not just got out of the worse depression they had in that period, even fewer lives would hae been lost by them.

If the Argies tried to invade conventionally (they used illegal methods last time) then the T45 destroyer there would destroyed their entire airfleet before they got missile locks. Something like 28 target tracking and attacking.

There is also 7 Typhoons on the island now which could solo the USSR shite they have.

Fun Fact. Falklands is the heaviest defended non-mainland territory on the planet.

lol you mad bro?

Yeah, pic related is one of your brave Spanish 'chevalliers'