Pulisic

I have to admit that I always hyped him. But was I wrong? What if he never was as good as we thought he'd be? Still better than Adu. But just not a world class player?!

Does Sup Forums still rate him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8y9ST_S14UQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cAehMNYw0ig
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe stop playing him for so long so he wont look like hes gasping for oxygen in every game right now.

Unfortunately that is what is expected from top class football players.

Aren't EPL teams wanting to get him?

I have seen him played as a RWB a few times this season. There is something wrong with Dortmund

I just looked up his age, he's not even 20 years old yet. Is this thread serious?

Is this a thing that's done regarding soccer players? Calling them washed up or busts well before they hit their prime?

He will be better than Nerman in five years.

After Neymar gets sold three times and starts doing hard drugs, he'll be washed up.

And once Kane JUSTs at 26 like every Englishman, Puligoat will be king

No he's shite, maybe he'll improve but he's not on the level yet

In 5 years he'll be the best player at the World Cup

>He will be better than Nerman in five years.
Come on, bro

Neymar was doing this before he went to Europe:
youtube.com/watch?v=8y9ST_S14UQ

He's a good buy in FM17, not sure about the real sport.

Those are brazilian farmer defences. Who cares

>le "I swear he is better than dembelel" man
dembelel is lamoing in the infirmary right now

Dembele is trash too. Looked absolute shit against a meme plumber team like Getafe

Oh yeah Pulisic never played against average teams. Internationally he faced only giants like Panama and Trinidad & Tobago. Also saying that our players are farmers lol

Sancho is better

>tricks against guys who literally have worms
wow

also, once he becomes a bloated waster playing in Finland, no one will remember how good he was

and my point is that Nerm is on track to do the Brazilian Bust way ahead of schedule thanks to his greedy and manipulative family/agents

>player looks shit after coming back from two consecutive injuries
shocking, still better than pulishit who has no excuses

>poolishit

top players play like 65 games a season

It doesn't make sense what you guys are talking about. The Brazilians that are in Europe come from this "shitty league" full of farmers with worms.

>complaining about 18 appearances

lol wut

This

Dortmund have great problems with build up play so nobody really looks good there right now but if Pulisic wasn't the only fit winger he would have lost his spot a while ago,.

>named after tony pulis
>is shit
woah

He was so shit tonight, Sancho needs to come into the team to provide a more direct source for the attack.

Muricans are burning him. It's something very clear in Mexican players. When 100Million people watch your interviews, and are pending on you, you think you are already a big shot when you are just bench in some 2nd tier european team. Almost all mexican players are like this and I see clearly how americans are doing the same with Pulisic.

He won't be Ballon D'Or tier, but he could be a World-Class player, but if you want him to carry you against ALL other countries you are just gonna have more Tripadvisor and Trivago games.

The American Gerald Asamoah

Nah he's trash and doesnt fit in at Barcelona whatsoever

>MLS fag has no idea top class players play several games a week 10 month out of the year

And that's why us Austrians always slag off our athletes at every opportunity.

I mean it's not been particularly successful so far, but the relentless criticism will surely make them world class eventually.

He's even worse. Makes too many bad choices. Reminds me of Emre Mor

>MLS fag
Are you baiting, chicano? He's played way too many consecutive games when he should be rested and benched every 3 games like how all young players are supposed to be used.

he should have stuck around in Manchester more or gone to a better club. He is too good for Dortmund and always provides compared to shitty pulisic and he is 17

showing clips of a good player in a bad league isn't an argument that that player is destined to be the best, i think is the idea

Neymar's talent isn't in question, he's better than Pulisic. But will he still be in a few years?

Lmao dumb chicanomutt

........That's part of the job you fucking retard.

He's at 1600 something minutes and it's barely February with 3 more months to go. No midfielder or forward has played as long as he has. Acting like he isnt fatigued just to say lol he's just shit isnt an argument. He's looked so sluggish and tired in the last 4-5 games but Im sure it's because he is shit...

he may potentially become world class but he certainly isn't anywhere near right now

He's played really well whenever he isn't injured though. Got far more potential than poolusic

Lmao dumb chicanomutt.

>he's played really well
As a super sub in the last 10 minutes and yet he still makes mistakes and dribbles into a corner. Im thinking you're an assblasted CHI like the other user said.

go check on your wife, cuck

When you(he?) said that he'll be better I assumed that you meant that Pulisic will be better than him at his best not at his worst. I was just saying "the dude was being this skillful early". You can see the skill of someone with the ball despite of whom he is facing. I'm not trying to put Pulisic down.

Delusional if you think poolusic has more potential. He'd be getting good minutes in the Manchester City team if he didn't decide to make the wrong decision and move

Lmao dumb chicanomutt

i was making a joke about the name Sancho.

lol lets be real the only reason he gets rated at all is because hes the first player from the US that's not complete dogshit

Mexico has no one near Pulisic's level. All they have are garbage Poortuguese club players and some meme tap in babby in the shitty dutch league, no wonder there's Chicanos seething in these threads.

Landon Donovan was legit world class. He set the EPL and Bundesliga alight during his short stints at Everton and Bayern. Dempsey was really good too.

>Adu
I remember how that random nigger got a 87 or something in Fifa Street 2 to appeal to americans

>Landycakes was world class
Stick to your my little sawker general.

That's not even remotely true

>that flag
>that post

Pretty much every single notable first team player for any team you can name has played more

>dude why isnt this 19 year old playing like Messi under a garbage coach lol shit lol
Sometimes, I forget to stop responding to bait.

>>>/mls/
back to your containment thread

Im talking about Dortmund squad, retard. And Im sure you can pick some mid 20 year old starter with more minutes and compare him to a twink like Pulisic

He's played under Tuchel well and suffered a drop in form under meme shit like Bosz and Stoger. I think he will be fine.

>Im talking about Dortmund squad

Which is a completely fucking irrelevant point.

lol Americas only hope is this average winger I'm laughing ahahaah

B-but when Messi was that age he was doing this:
youtube.com/watch?v=cAehMNYw0ig

Green card, Pedro. Now.

>Pulisic isnt Messi lol he's shit
Might as well call every player shit

I didn't say that.

You have to go back

he will be exposed like dembele and renato sanchez

He is fucking 19 you spastic cunt.

This, but unironically.

This. He didn't even get the time to buid stamina like normal youth players as he has been a first team regular since he was 17.
Rest will fix everything. I hope he doesn't get called up for the US next time.

dortmund was riddled with injuries this season. pulisic was the only option at times.

Dude stop your making us look bad

literally who

This lmao they would wreck havoc on reddit have they had some shitter like chicharito on usmnt

Been saying that since he was 17 cant wait till he turns 21 so you can stfu with that excuse, by then hell probably be in the danish league playing third division selling hoovers

Players don't peak at 21 you fucking mongloid.

>didier droga
>literal who until he was nearly 25

Who the fucks talking about peaking retard, by the age of 21 you wont be able to use the hes barely XX excuse, crack open a book and learn to read you lazy son of a bitch.

wah wah he isn't elite yet

Fuck off dickhead

CHI

>Autism

yeah, you didn’t
but you implied it

what the fuck this dudes a bust why isn’t he fucking playing for Barcelona lmao he sucks ass why isn’t he messi bro fuck this dude why hasn’t he won a World Cup yet? man fuck this fraud.

>m-my player isn't elite yet
>he is shit
>anyone that disagrees has autism

Go back to Sup Forums faggot, that is more your speed.

No, I only posted that because he used Messi as an example
I didn't go like
>you think he is good but he doesn't even play like Messi when he was the same age

le look down and run into opposing players and then fall down and lose the ball man

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I was the youngest ever Bundesliga player with two goals to his name, and I’m Dortmund's youngest UEFA Champions League player, and I have 17 confirmed senior level goals. I was trained in the fires of the Footbonaut and The CIES Football Observatory ranked me as the 4th best prospect in the world. You are nothing to me but just another mark to beat. I will wipe your team the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on a pitch, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Bigsoccer forum moderators in the USA and your IP is being traced right now so your local club better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. They're fucking dead, kid. I can dribble anywhere, anytime, and I can score with both feet, and that’s just with Dortmund. Not only will I fuck you up on the club level, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Mens National Team and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable country out of the World Cup as soon as Michael Bradley and Jozy Altidore fuck off, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.