So its pretty much confirmed this show is made for reddit yeah?

So its pretty much confirmed this show is made for reddit yeah?

this shit should be a bannable offence

This. Every 4th thread.

Holy shit lol

Should I start watching Ricky and Morty?

It's kino tho

You won't be able to enjoy it unless you're a hardcore atheist.

Pretty much

SHIT ON THE FLOOR

Wait, seriously? I thought that was just an exaggeration

Damn

WUBALUBBADUBDUB GOD IS DEAD BURP MORTY
XD

>"this show is reddit"
>how?
>"main character doesn't believe in god"
>do you believe in god?
>"no"

Yet you niggers make a thread about it every 10 minutes.

Stop being so edgy

Yes

*burp* haha morty you're gay life is meaningless does anybody have SZECHUAN SAUCE that seems random enough!!

g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-gee, rick, i don't know, doesn't it seem a little extreme?

*burp* WUBALUBADUBDUB haha morty thats a funny now lets go track down this szechuan sauce!!!!!

It's Reddit folks, end of discussion

Fucking Christ this is sad

I find it ironic that you get more worked up over something as insignificant as McDonald's Szechuan sauce just because rick and morty did a gag on it.

hahaha holy shit lol that picture

Only true nerds understand the math reference ;^)

>106 le upvotes

your font rendering is reddit

And yet, people will still defend it

JANITOOOORS

>people don't like my little reddit show
>delete pls

I was laughing my ass off at the attempted rape bit.

I've never seen a second of this show. Why is it a meme now?

what does that mean

>I hate this show because it's popular, but that's the only thing I can criticize it for, so I'll call it Reddit as if that means something.

I hate it because I can't stand the old dude and fucking his burping.

Fedoracore atheism rants, pretty much. Plus the humor is one step above Family Guy tier, so people who watch it pretend to have taste. But it's basically Family Guy if Brian and Stewie were a little bit more outlandish.

Dan Harmon is a lazy, fat, self loathing annoyance. Justin needs to get away because all the forced marriage shit, the forced emotional moments and the musical numbers, are dan.
I hate dan harmon.
I wish dan Harmon would die.

You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty

making a valid argument =/= being edgy

Was this image made ironically?

I've never seen anyone get this worked up over a show just for having existential themes.

What he said is true, though.

these threads are actually alarming.

Nice blog, faggot. I'm not reading any of that shit. Your autism is making you sperg out again, you fucking dork. Check em.

>knows what x is called
>refers to x as adjective noun to unnecessarily emphasize unfamiliarity with x
You know he's name's Rick. Just say Rick. You knew what my name was you Italian roastie. Don't call me "that kid" or "him" or ask what my name was.

Yeah but when I don't like a show it doesn't put me on the verge of an autistic rampage, I just let it slide.
Sup Forums is becoming almost as bad as if not worse than Sup Forums when undertale reached popularity.

>Reddit and Memey has existential themes

Reddit: The Post

It should probably be noted that almost every single major figure in the atheist movement is Jewish. You could make a compelling argument that atheism is specifically being pushed by Jews in today's society, and they seem to largely be targeting western Christians and only them.

For example, Sam Harris, Chapman Cohen, David Silverman, Michael Newdow, Gregory Epstein, Sherman Wine, Bill Maher, Eric Kaufmann, and of course, Richard Dawkins's mother has a Jewish surname and was stated to have lived in the only Jewish suburb of the city she grew up in. But he hasn't explicitly named her religion.

But that's only a tiny part of the list. We could discuss the Jewish atheists who aren't pushing atheism so much as atheism-enabling political views like Marxism. For example Soklonikov, Trotsky, Deutscher, Lenin, Uritsky, Kamenev, Zinoviev and Sverdlov.

And what about atheist Jewish public entertainers that constantly run down Christianity? We can go ahead and recycle Bill Maher here and also include Jon Leibowitz, Stephen Fry, Woody Allen, Rob Reiner, Daniel Radcliffe, Larry David, David Silverman, and... I'm sure I'm close to the post cap, so rather than just name the rest of Hollywood, you get the point.

PURE COINCIDENCE though.

But that is an objective fact, the show contains themes of existentialism.
I'm not giving credit towards the show or saying that it does it well anything.
Get your head out of your ass.

You heard the man.

>It is objective fact that Reddit and Memey is an existential masterpiece

Jesus Christ Reddit

Sup Forums will always be the worst,
And undertale is shit.
Even RM fans are better than that autism hive

Saying a show has themes doesn't mean that show did those themes well, did you even read the second half of my post?

It's tailor made for Sup Forums in my opinion. So it's shit.

>Redditor who thinks Rick and Morty is an existential classic thinks his posts deserve to be read.

Sad. Very sad.

>not liking burping
What are you some sort of gay person?

>It should probably be noted
why?

What is a redditor? What is a show for reddit? Why does it matter? Why are there thousands of instances of the word "reddit" on Sup Forums daily?

Bogpill me on this shit. It's not like there's an audition to enter either site. It's like being called a "youtuber" for watching dog videos on youtube.

The problem with Reddit is that it has a gay fucking karma system alongside user profiles where you can easily see a persons entire post history.

This means that dissenting opinions are quickly downvoted into oblivion, and everywhere quickly becomes some kind of faggot circle jerk where everyone tries to post the same benail jokes, tries the same queer quirky 'le monkey face' faggotry, or the same (and easily the worst) faux-intellectual smugness.

That is why Reddit is cancer.

Sup Forums is the polar opposite, everyone is anonymous, tripfags are usually hated so identities are impossible to ascertain. Dissenting opinions are publicised due to the (you) system, and most importantly, we're not liberal faggots.

Now fucking kill yourself redditor scum.

not him but how does any of that tie in with rick and morty?

it doesn't, it's just what Sup Forums told him to think about reddit like 6 years ago

>not liking obnoxious repetitive burping makes you gay

Welp