How will it do,Sup Forums?

How will it do,Sup Forums?

marvel's reddit movies always do good

98% on RT
Critics and fans will love it
$800 million world wide
Marvel does it again

A billion dollars

honestly it looks really shit and i see no hype for it, spiderman and thor have more hype right now

might bring in 300 mil at the most

Yet ANOTHER capeshit movie coming out before Alien: Covenant. This is starting to piss me off.

>might bring in 300 mil at the most
Nigga you're retarded

>being this desperate for attention

Why does tv hate marvel but suck dc's cock

(You)

Confirmed.

i'm predicting a RT score somewhere in the mid 80's. It's a Marvel Studios movie released in May, so it should make a shit ton of money. If it doesn't break a billion, it'll be really close.

Not sure why people get so angry when anyone suggests this will break $1B. It's pretty likely to if it is reviewed as well as the original.

I guess these are the same people who said "you're delusional" if you ever said that BvS wouldn't make Avengers numbers

Marvels first flop

Everyones on the DC train now baby

Last one didn't have any hype and become the biggest Marvel movie ever.

I wonder if we'll get a proper Nova this time

We won't

most upvotes in movie history

probably fairly l, I enjoyed the first a lot more than the new Star Wars movies and I'm not already sick of it being milked to death with yearly sequels, spin offs, cartoons, etc ad nausiem.

>A billion dollars
>those quads
fuck

it will do terribly in giving audiences the Howard the Duck we crave

billion worldwide easily

fast 8 beat star wars for fucks sake, gotg will beat that

wont get below a 91 on RT either, dckeks will be asspained into the next century, based gunn

hype up, rave reviews, shitty facebook memes, then forgotten, rinse cycle repeat

It has five post credits scenes, so I wouldn't bet on it.