What went wrong with Colorado?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m
youtube.com/watch?v=215uknUDJLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the military bases that are underground

No base is underground in Colorado. Try another state

they routinely run out of air itself, so it's no wonder they're all droopy-faced retards

DUDE WEED

it's a shame really

Too much immigration from California. CA is exporting liberals and housing bubbles.

Literally one of the most known underground military base is under the Denver Airport.

Denver Airport whats going on there bros?

Don't worry about it, you're better off not knowing

Yeah for conspiracy theorists. It's not true, there is a state that does though

Murals based off Hispanic pride

Norad? Happens to be under Cheyenne mountain.
That's underground, ya fucking poofter.

nothing? quit being afraid of brown people

Topkek. Literally the most secret base is in a fly over state.

I'll tell you what went wrong
1. Weed caused a mass exodus of liberals across the country
2. Californians alot of them have been moving to Denver and Boulder causing Traffic and raising house prices
3. Hispanics they are coming in hordes
4. Colorado welcomes Syrian refugees
5. The liberals have taken over Colorado was a Bernie stronghold

This. Can confirm.

i dont get this flyover meme

do you want to land in every state on your way to your destination?

"Flyover" is something pretentious coastal faggots call the other 90% of the country because deep down inside they're insecure about their own shitholes.

I fuck a nigress from Colorado Springs she was the best I've ever had.

As long as you stay out of Denver and its surrounding cities there's nothing wrong with Colorado. Everything east and north of Denver is shit but it's always been that way. But up in the mountains You can still find some great spots.

1) Californian commie shitlibs who fled Cali and brought their poz with them

2) Sheltered evangelicals, who DOMINATE CO Springs, and hate rudeness more that the death of the civilized world.

3) Illegal Immigrants who are evenly dispersed statewide for blue collar work.

4) Thin air makes everyone a few IQ points dumber

This state is cucked beyond repair. Colorado Christians are truly Christfags. I'm headed to Indiana very soon. The God Emperor is leading me somewhere better.

I don't think it's anything. Overt Masonic imagery was placed all over the place, but I think it's a distraction to take attention away from facilities in other states.

I'm working in steamboat springs. Seems nice enough... Aside from the ER which have me hydrocodone with no questions for my injury and didn't want to give me prednisone.... Maybe the doctor was stoned.

>thin air makes everyone stupider
The air actually makes us physically superior to 99% of the country. Go get pozzed elsewhere you asthmatic little bitch

Not me. "Flyover"=rust belt and great plains. Colorado is alpine/southwest

Ayy Lmaos

This is true and also how i die.

NANOMACHINES

they forgot about the eastern part of the state and they don't take care of the western part of the state like they promised.

They should have compromised and only made weed legal in Denver. Litterally nobody else wanted that shit.

Boulder was gone before any of this started, they should become their own country like they wanted so we can embargo them.

Pueblo has too many mexicants

Sterling and other cities like it are shit holes because the state ignores their needs.

just nuke us already

>kek
BTW the kek thing isn't just fags that got bored with lel, it's fag satanists and their ignorant tools who want pain and suffering because they're pathetic shitbags. Don't buy in, watch youtu.be/XXRC4TfmHEs?t=15m and youtube.com/watch?v=215uknUDJLs and make up your own mind. Also look into Albert Pike's freemason plan for 3 world wars, with the 3rd being to instigate war between islam and christianity.

literally nothing. It's fucking great, I've lived here for 30 years.

People who bitch about how expensive it's getting need to get over it. This is the greatest motherfucking state.

Everyone likes to say that we went into the shitter because of weed. LMAO, if stoners want to fill government coffers with their weed money then I'm all about it.

you're what went wrong with Colorado

It has a flag that looks like a fucking gas station logo, for one.

Boulder is filled with leeching parasites and the liberals ruined this place.

Stop lying.

I am a stoner and i left weed land because it just became too dam degenerate.

You wont see syringe receptacles at a small town library here in the south.

there's no stalls in the Denver bus bathrooms so the junkies don't all shoot up there.

hopefully the other cities don't suck as bad.

Seattle is also a progressive nightmare with more syringe litter in the city than anywhere else ive been and i been to NYC and the ghettos of miami.

people talking about how great it was.

Denver here. I'm ready to fucking die now.

>Real answer + Out of state real estate development companies and property speculators/flippers

>CO state government
>Hancrook
>Not corrupt

Is Colorado Springs a dindu invested City?

>Boulder is filled with leeching parasites and liberals ruined this place
Boulder has been ruined since the 70s. Deal.

>stop lying
nope, telling the truth.

>You won't see syringe receptacles at a small town library here in the south.
you don't see syringe receptacles at most libraries in colorado--- and in the ones where you do, it's really not that big of a fucking deal.

>there's no stalls in the Denver bus bathrooms so the junkies all shoot up there
I just... wow. You're trying to say something, but I don't think you're actually communicating what you're trying to communicate.

>hopefully the other cities don't suck as bad
sounds like you're the problem, not cities

>Seattle is also a progressive nightmare
see above comment.

>What went wrong with Colorado? people talking about how great it was
strictly speaking, this is correct. people who whinge about "how great it was" or "it's called Northwest Denver, not the Highlands" or "it's called the warehouse district, not RiNo" really do suck. people who talk about how great it _was_ are lame wankers.

people who talk about how great it still is are truth-tellers who are grown up enough to have real jobs that pay enough to afford the inevitable rise in prices when "cool" places become popular.

same shit going down in oregon and washington.

>literally any state government
>not corrupt

Denver is literally going through exactly what Seattle went through in the 90s, it's what happens when a "cool" place becomes popular.

Your choices if you live in one such place:
1. move on to another "cool" place that hasn't become popular yet
2. move to a different place that isn't currently "cool" and make it "cool
3. stay and bitch about it

This is why I rent. I'm a pragmatic realist, who doesn't blame other people for my problems.

Other states being corrupt makes it OK? How does that make sense? It's not about what fills the coffers, but what empties them. You should be upset at developers robbing the city blind (see flood mitigation and the I-70 sink project) and litigiously happy lawyers/trash suing DPD. While we're at it, how about an I-25 toll lane to match the Boulder Turnpike for that sweet, sweet revenue? I can't wait for prop 69, can you? That funding will be so well managed!

Dang I'm moving to longmont this Friday from Georgia for work.

Are there really hippies everywhere I've only been once to visit a friend for 1 day in Colorado springs.

>Longmont
Used to be fine, but now it's Boulder 2. At least you have Oskar Blues. Also, pepper your angus for snow.

Talk shit about the rust belt and great plains all you want
At least we're not infested with niggers and liberals
Our only problem is wetbacks everywhere but we just put them to work fixing our roofs and mowing our lawns and the problems solved

I'll check out Oskar Blues, are there QT pie black girls in Longmont or do I have to go to Aurora?

Denver or Aurora if you want that dark meat.

portland is going thru this also. not growing as fast as colorado though but median home prices are way high now. but, were not a research hub, university city or state capital. we just have legal weed and a speculative economy. wages here are terrible.

Colorado is one of the only states to have TABOR

Winter Park here, Colorado is lost. I see bumper to bumper traffic daily. Year round in a town with a population of 900.