the guys who okay'd a poster like that know exactly what they're doing

But will it be as redpilled?

Noting could be as red pilled as the angry birds movie

>sony
>blade runner sized blockbusters

this kino will be 100%

Emojis on Sup Forums when?

everyone with a smartphone will want to see this movie! sony is a genius

Worldwide, it is the second highest-grossing video game film of all-time, behind Warcraft. It also became the most successful Finnish film of all time.

Can Sony just die off already.

Now

How does Sony stay afloat? I don't know much about the company, and from what I've heard their video game branch is doing quite well, but how does the rest of the company stay up?

Their TVs are an objective mess, they haven't made or produced a good movie in a decade and are they even relevant in any other branches of technology anymore?

I don't know, are they just doing way better on certain projects that I'm not aware of or something?

>somebody got paid loads of money to make this poster

do you think they laughed and pretend to be happy then went home and cried because they just realized they'll never be involved with kino?

Great way to screen IQ levels of people

if only dumb people see this, it'll be a smash hit like Fate of the Furious

How did the Jews allow this?

>How does Sony stay afloat? I don't know much about the company, and from what I've heard their video game branch is doing quite well, but how does the rest of the company stay up?

They would be bankrupt if not for the Playstation.

Why do they even do anything else? If they cut the studio, couldn't they make plenty of money off the PlayStation?

Does the Playstation really sell that well? I thought most gaming was split pretty evenly between the consoles and PC? Though I don't play video games or care much about their culture so what do I know.

Sony is killing it. The weeb shit on that console is selling like hot cakes.

It outsells the xbox 8 to 1.

>If they cut the studio, couldn't they make plenty of money off the PlayStation?

They probably will one day cut the studio but for now they view it as an integrated thing where these movies can be made by sony, seen in the theaters then streamed for all time on the PSN. They also own the entirety of the Columbia Pictures back catalog.

I'm not sure if they own Columbia Records back catalog but the same applies to Sony Music Group. It is a way to provide content they can sell to people via PSN without having to pay for it.

In America Playstation is nothing special. It does alright.

Worldwide it isn't even a competition. Sony just rakes it in.
High end PC parts are ridiculously expensive overseas but consoles are (usually) more moderately priced.

PlayStation is winning this generation's console war. It's not even close.

But I thought they sell playstations at a loss, right?

I doubt it, but the games sell great. Xbox and Wii U couldn't touch it. We've yet to see how the Switch will do, but it's highly doubtful that it will sell more worldwide.

>Feathered islanders living in huts invaded by wealthy pigs coming from a big city on the mainland
>is somehow a Sup Forums metaphor
kys

Because people are fucking dumb i wouldnt be surprised if it made over a billion

Fuck this gay earth

lighten up francis it is for 8 year olds to laugh at.

Do you think your parents lamented the fall of western civilization when Dumb and Dumber came out?

Sony always wins baby

>most successful finnish film
Doesnt take much mate, our "film" production is ass

at a certain point don't these companies lose their right to make content?

how much shit are they allowed to make?

>Sonyggers

IM TALKING BOUT THAT PS. TRIPLE

They lose their right when the money dries up. Until then it's literally a free market.

>newfags

Yea but all the san francisco type "nerds" will see it because "hahaha i use this emoji too :D :D"

deep

The stupid retards replying to you don't know that what's keeping Sony up is their insurance branche. Their gaming division makes peanuts compared to it.

I don't think that will be the case. If they do though, so what?

This was made instead of another idea marketed to 4-10 year olds. Were you really going to see whatever their alternative was going to be (Likely something about a wisecracking squirrel)

>those recently used emojis
Absolutely disgusting

t.muzzie

I dont watch movies anymore, none of them are worth my time

ha ha, no attention span because of the 'tism?

The board would be a clusterfuck

t. Muhammad 'Muhammad' Ahmed