lest we forget

F

S

F

;^(

F
based

S

may he rest in peace in the embrace of KARA BOGA (PBUH)

> kill white people
> country devolves from third world shithole to fourth world shithole
Who would have guessed such an outcome?

>this kind of cherrypicked photos
Fuck off wh*Tey

>

Fuck off whit*oid cave beast

>gets opressed

F

F

>Gee, what could go wrong!

Mugabe still is in power and protected by the military. Did he of died?

I'm going to kind of miss the bastard, desu.

S, 2bh.

CracKKKa plz

mashALLAH

black presidents are always the best presidents.
fuck wh*Tey

t. nigger

I wonder if USA will lift sanctions on Zimbabwe after this.
Or if we'll introduce more

Do people here really support him? He's proved time and again to be a terrible leader on top of despotism.

>i don't understand inflation
Our GDP has also increased by nearly 6 trillion since 2008

We just like him because he hates wh*Tes

wh*Te scum your days are done

>niggers in the 4th world shithole flee
>invade 1st world countries
>turn them to 4th world shitholes

it's like cancer

>these cherrypicked photos

Get out of that BLACK country at once you wh*Te subhuman

Yes. Yes! YES!!!
MAY HE ROT IN HELL
PRAISE YAKUB

NNOOOOO NOOO NOOOOOOOOO

white scums will pay

Rhodesians never die :)

>nigger comes from hard times
>still creates hard times

Because niggers are usually marxists
They also never created civilization

>They also never created civilization
Just because they didn't conquer half of the world and oppress and or genocide millions doesn't meant they had no civilization

Their civilization: muddy huts and spears, shieet

>before "evil genocidal whitey" came to Africa
nothing, not even the fucking wheel, mud huts
>after "evil genocidal whitey" came to Africa
cities, Africa's potential being used

They're are a failed species and you know it

F
KYS wh*Te animal

>Blacks are superior
>Enslaved by every group that's encountered them

Really makes you question

>inb4 he responds with "Fuck wh*Tey"

>if the civilization isn't as advanced as mine it's not a civilization

>wh*Toids had to invent guns to deal with the BLACK warrior

How convenient for you to shit on whites when: you're typing in English(European language), you're living in the US, country founded by white europeans, and you're using a computer, also created by whites

>defending a """""""""""""""""""civilization""""""""""""""""""" that didn't even amount to anything until whitey built everything for them

Lad, i'm not even going to argue with you if you're going to claim something as ludicrous as this

The only thing whites had that was better than blacks was technology.
Blacks had civilizations that worked perfectly well, with what they had. They had no reason for factories, or skyscrapers like whiteys brought.

wh*Te faggot your time will come

>They had no reason for factories, or skyscrapers like whiteys brought.
There's no reason for anything when you're a dumb nigger

>call them a dumb nigger if I don't like them

They had plenty of infrastructure. Such as walls, houses, etc. They also had functioning government, militaries, etc.

The idea that they were just barbarians living in mudhuts is literally European propaganda.

Animals also live in their own type of society , doesnt mean shit, only that blacks never could figure out how to get past the mud huts

>believing in WE WUZ KANGZ tier shit
Show me proof of this "functioning government" they had before whitey

>no wheel
>no domesticated animals
>no written language
>no agriculture
>no theatre
>no philosophy
yeah, whites were only better because of technology. Never mind that blacks never had anything beyond spears and mud huts they obviously had a rich and great culture through oral tradition which has only been lost because of slavery and colonialism since there is no other explanation.

Your argument is at the point where im thinking your definition of civilization is meaningless. Please, define civilization because if art, music, theatre, philosophy, technology, organized religion, complicated social structures and fucking agriculture can all be absent from it then what exactly is necessary for civilization? Spears? Bongos?

>The idea that they were just barbarians living in mudhuts is literally European propaganda.
this is still the case in rural africa.

wh*Te subhumans should fuck off from this thread

a kfc restaurant is enough civ

What the fuck is their hair
Arabs are white too :)

well then mores the pity because they had to appropriate that from whites since they never developed the things necessary for breadcrumbs.

Define what makes one a subhuman

>a kfc restaurant is enough civ
Too bad that's another thing made by whitey

they put clay in it i think and it seems like they do that with their entire body as well. Its the closest thing to fashion they probably have

Black dude here, fuck Mugabe

Being white is enough reason

No we are not white to be considered a subhuman

We fought them ever since forever

name a black civilization that wasn't an arab slavery outpost

You cant even tell why you consider whites subhuman, its very simple actually , thats because theyre not turban head goat fuckers like you

By what basis do you condemn him? I don't think you think in a framework that makes that notion valid

>this thread

Time to slot some floppies

Kill yourself you white pig subhuman

Ancient Egypt

Your country wouldn't exist if it weren't for white people

He's trash, he started out really good actually and then run it into the ground.
t. history at UiO

Ethiopia

Better you than me, havent you got a car to blow up somewhere?

Enjoy your lower average iq due to inbreeding

UAE would exist anyways really

>my wh*te ass is on fire

he commited a genocide in the early 80s, kicked off white farmers, and destroyed slums of homeless people.

Also he is keeping Ethiopian dictator Mengistu Haile Mariam in safe custody, he killed 750,000 Ethiopians (including my father's friends) and heavily oppressed Eritreans.

nigga you're not even zimbabwean lol

Stupid wh*Te neanderthal.

It wouldn't.

Not without the British showing you how to extract oil and then purchasing it.

>Ancient Egypt
copts aren't black, your should recognize a fellow dune coon

a winrar is you. I note that the American couldn't answer this

That works as condemnation as long as you aren't a black nationalist or communist. In my experience, blacks are too sympathetic too both for opposition to such things to be meaningful. It would be like Corbyn saying Stalin was bad because he was a brutal dictator, the man as no sincere disagreement with the means except for that they failed.

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

Do you honestly believe that Sub-Saharan Africa had no agriculture, domesticated animals, art, music, or philosophy? Your portrayal of Africa here almost sounds like a parody.

The point is is how to run a country and use the Technology that was given

You blame blacks for not using the Technology properly that was given to them

Emiratis on the other hand were divided states and united into one country. They use the Technology that was given to them by the West to create a wealthy country

>WE WUZ EGYTPIANZ N SHEEEEEIT CRACKA NOMSAYIN ????????????
*throws shit at rival cave members*

>the only rebuttal he has is "OMG you really think that?"
The negro is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a criminal, drug dealer, thug, uneducated, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But tell him his race has never created a civilization and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Did the wh*tes deserve it though? I only hate racist wh*teys and wish they would all die but if they're not racists they're ok in my book.

>enslaved

no, when a BLACK BULL decides to be something he is it, he CHOSE to go to those countries so he could infiltrate and BLACK their women. Look at America, a prime example of KARA BOGA's revenge.

when IDRIS ELBA gives the signal, all the WARRIORS will begin the great conquest of wh*Toid land.

name a Sub-Saharan school of philosophy that predates the 20th-century, that isn't a religion, doesn't define the general culture as a philosophy, wasn't taught to them by whites or that can't really be described. My ancestors had no philosophy before Christianity, but by the standards we set for Africa everyone of them would have been a scholar of metaphysics.

>reusing old work to fit your own narrative
Ah yes.. the "american"

F

>the only rebuttal is ad hominem

F
He will always live in our hearts