Sitting in a Witherspoon's in London, ordered a large mixed grill with two pints of larger

Sitting in a Witherspoon's in London, ordered a large mixed grill with two pints of larger...

Already had five pints of Stella....Got about 7 miles to cycle home, should I just get the bus back?

Attached: images.jpg (221x144, 9K)

Well, considering you can't even spell the name of an establishment that is spelled out for you... I'd say catch the bus, holmes.

what's your table number mate

Very true

what pub, montagu pyke?

Want a 20% staff discount voucher? half the staff don't bother checking to see if you're actually an employee and most of the time only check if name on voucher matches your name on your ID. There's no photo on the voucher and can be easily forged, all I gotta do is change the name if you want one.

Not that one

Someone send a pitcher of ‘The godfather’ to his table

Attached: D93CFD6F-A723-44D5-9244-E7C26B672E3C.png (744x523, 367K)

I guess. Anything is better than being a faggot bicycle queer

nah bro, send peas... like iorder garden peas to a bunch of tables... they're cheap and annoy the fuck out of the kitchen and bar staff cause they have to be cooked and sent out.

Cycle home and livestream it

Bbbbbased send me one

Attached: 1E736F37-2C84-42D7-9EB9-BF16B92B8029.jpg (750x750, 56K)

here in the states you can get a DUI (driving under the influence) on a bike. don't know how it works there but either way, be careful cunt

Attached: 1576214342946.jpg (700x462, 91K)

I'll whip up a blank voucher, all you have to do is put your name on it, followed by a pub with it's phone number. Ideally pick a pub thats about an hour or so away so it looks plausible that you're from there.

North London, got to cycle pass the drug dealers and angry Nogs

I just got to the peas, it's like eat theses and pretend to be a bit healthy

How dare you...fucking mong!

What happens if you get caught for it being a fake? Kicked out? Banned? Or won’t the staff give a fuck unless it’s a stuck up cunt

Attached: D23CBD2C-A259-4CA3-960A-5A774DF5C8FC.jpg (1619x1055, 72K)

Sounds like some scary shit user. Normally that would be funny but can relate, eastern europeans down though here my dude

what pub m8

Yeah dont want to get face acid attacked by Arabs

Good to know bro!

Play it cool, if they ask more than for your ID to match names. Just play it off
"my phones dead, I'll just pay normal price today"
"can't print download another voucher atm" ect ect. Either leave or just play it cool and pay normal price.

Attached: blank voucher.png (749x355, 209K)

There's shit loads of Turks here; they wouldn't tolerate anything that would effect the sale of Kebab

I will reveal when leaving

don't be a pussy, i want to send you peas

Just looked at stats for Sup Forums, telling my location might cause a Rave

Cheers lad, one question though. Why are the toilets in weatherspoons always fucking dirty? I know it’s a pub but c’mon. I walked in on this bike monstrosity 7 months back

Attached: 674307C1-2692-4880-9787-B9CEF6063D2A.jpg (3024x4032, 1.51M)

Here's notes on how to renew your voucher. Also don't forget to change the date.

Attached: voucher explain.png (749x355, 222K)

This nigger wants to steal your bike user

I fully support this effort to send user peas. Don't spoons have something to order from an app?

This*

Because the toilets are "maintained" by the bar staff. Unhygienic I know, but we don't give a fuck about the toilets cause we got our own staff toilet to use. As long as it's not covered in glass or easy stuff to clean then piss all over the seat and shit. We just wait for the morning cleaners to clean it and we just make sure they look somewhat appealing now and then through the day.

Also incase you haven't gathered. Wetherspoons employee, ama

im not in central at this time on sunday night, i just wanna send a fuckton of peas

Are you from the Norf?

Thought so

user what pub you at? All we want to do is send shit loads of peas

Got one pint of pish Carlsberg to go, not looking forward to the journey back through Tottenham...hatchet land

Too many already

No such thing, dont be a pussy user eat more peas

Aye mate. love me family, love me pub, love me footie, Love me country. Worked as a tradesman briefly too. Literally a caricature of a norfman except being I’m not overweight and balding

Attached: 0D051047-D4E0-4674-B6A1-85F6321DAB8A.jpg (233x216, 11K)

I'm starting to feel I should have had a kebab

Worked. Clearly not from t'north

maaaatteee what pub is it – you need peas

Greetings frendo.

I'm a tower crane operator, and have had the pleasure of working with lots of nice people from the norf

Offer the guy a bevvie first man

Attached: 8C655B8E-0285-4798-A024-9D914EE51511.png (639x437, 428K)

I'm leaving, it's goodman's field. Let others enjoy those peas.

Table number?

I'm still game to send peas to somebody

66, but if you want to have more fun, use your last 2 digits of your post or 3 digits if your post ends in 1XX. e.g 112

I go all the way to Iceland for my bulk buy peas

Another fun thing, order things to table 999. In most pubs table 999 is reserved for staff to use for the staff room and not only do kitchen still have to cook it, but floor staff still have to walk into kitchen to clear the checks.

peas sent

What table you send to?

You from beyond Hadrians wall or the South? Glad you’ve had good experiences with Northerners. We’re the kangs of banter I’ve heard

Should spread the order of peas out to different / random tables. eventually the staff will figure out that they're all just spam orders and might stop cooking / delivering them. Use other tables and change peas to something like BBQ sauce, and some drinks like orange / blackcurrent cordial + water. They're all under 50p each in most pubs and they won't keep track of them all.

No table 14 in my app

Bermonsey, souh east London.

The Moon Under Water

They might have been spammed too much and removed table 14 from the app... Or more likely there's an overflow of orders to table 14. once there's more than 12 seperate orders to the same table it can be timed out for 15min until the orders clear and checks are gone (assumed to make time for new customers to sit there)

How many peas you send?

ERM what's your thing with peas?

I've not sent any personally. Just giving you inside info on the best way to do it.

Just a couple of concerned anons trying to make sure our fellow user gets his vegetables

Peas are the cheapest and most awkward thing for the kitchen to cook and send out, as they don't have enough small bowls and they take up space on the boiling pan. for the sake of 40p you can really fuck up the workflow of a whole pub.

Thank you for your concern, I can assure you I ate all my peas, even if I did leave them to last.

Pub and table number?

This is good info thx.

Tomatoes on the other hand are very expensive, and this is why the one I got this evening was just enough for a, Time Bandit

I've already posted the name of the pub!

peas

Several pubs posted on anonymous board my dude

Then you've not read the thread Geeza

Here since the start bruv, i suggested user cycle home and livestream it. All i wanna do is spread peas and love

Send peas to The Turls Green and just choose any random table number

Your passion for frozen peas is inspiring, good nite user

Need specifics user

Are you not using the Weatherspoons app? There’s only one The Turls Green and it’s in Bradford, last spoons I was in

Give me a table number and you will get peas, app is loaded

Attached: Screenshot_20200112_214933_com.wetherspoon.orderandpay.jpg (1080x2244, 690K)

Attached: 76112A8E-20DD-42AC-A41B-8979F9671C9C.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Hap pea Sunday user

Attached: Screenshot_20200112_215650_com.wetherspoon.orderandpay.jpg (1080x2244, 431K)

Legend. Some lease are about to scoffed tonight

I've not cycled home yet, had a few beers more than intended, leaving soon, I'm not feeling up to it; but my bike is mah woman

OP pussies out, somebody else got his peas. I hope OP gets home safe

Appreciated.

My work here is done, good nite anons

Attached: 1578082760313.gif (500x211, 991K)

Don't be a wanker. Man up and cycle.

Sleep tight chad