Hey Sup Forums which would you rather live with, Jews or Muslims?

Hey Sup Forums which would you rather live with, Jews or Muslims?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z338w8j5VAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can't I pick asians or blacks instead? Fucking hate both of them

A jew won't slit my throat just for existing.

You realize Asia is a Continent right?

Grew up around a lot of jews, moved to a neighborhood with a lot of muslims

both are honestly fine in america

Jews don't spontaneously combust, so I pick der juden

jews honestly. my doctor, dentist, and lawyer are all jews. they may hate the goyim but they really do take pride in their work ethic.

Jews

people keep telling me jew women are crazy sexual

I never knew that but then again I knew very few of them, I think id like to find out if thats true

I'm not seeing Jews randomly assaulting or blowing people up for not complying with their personal set of beliefs or ethics, how is this a question?

>muh juice

Jews.

If I lived in a country of Jews, they'd keep themselves safe and therefore me by extension.

jews because if i lived with jews i can depoly my own chink money grubbiness and not be called out for it

muslims

nuke both

>t. muslim

Jews. I'm Jew.

This question is a fucking tough one
As fucking crazy as most Muslims are some of them are ok
So I'd go Muslims
Jews can fuck right off

Can I get the "Shut it down" maymay while we're on the subject.

Jews.

Even though I cannot for the love of god stand them, I know how to work my way around their bullshit ways. Besides, Jewish women love goyim cocks, even the lefty blogger ones.

Think of it this way. It's like being an honorable enemy. They will learn to respect you if you, in a sense, out jew their jewry.

so what?

I've never heard of a jewish suicide bomber.

No they'll just find someone of you're own race to do it with you're own money paying for it.

Hasbara can fuck right off.

As long as they don't rebuild the temple, jews.

If they rebuild the temple I hope a cleansing fire wipes the world clean.

enjoy the maymays

Oh look, its another "Hey white people, which shade of shit would you prefer?" thread.

Heres the only proper answer for every single one of these threads: None of you. Youre all shit and can fuck right off.

>jews
>having normal looking noses

ahahahahhahaha

Thanks

Why is it that so many Jews have small hands? Almost every Jew I've seen in pictures, even met in real life, have small soft hands.

Not much of a choice. Like choosing between AIDS and cancer

I should have said this.

I'm living with both already but soon they will not live with us anymore

This. Survey and data mining threads are forbidden, especially when the same damn thing is posted every single day.

lmao enjoying your many freedoms singapore

how were those 2 years of national service?

Muslims + Jews =
>Jewslims

JIDF is out in full force today boys

We're already living with Jews.

Jews

Jews because they actually contribute to their communities.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z338w8j5VAQ

>how were those 2 years of national service?
>implying that's a bad thing

That's probably why they haven't been overrun by mudshits and niggers, burgerbro

Jews obviously. They will provide the neighborhood with their shekels.

Maybe it's because the Jews (US&Israel) have precision rockets and the aircraft to deliver them. Why would they have suicide bombers? I'm sure if the roles were reversed, the jews would have suicide bombers or, more likely, something more devious.

wtf i love jews now

I'll take a greedy Jew over a 'Moderate Beheader' any day.

Keyword: Their

They don't contribute to America.

Muzzies

Jews.

I like salmon and cream cheese bagels. I also like money, entertainment, self-worship, and gay sex.

*die Juden

I'm not a beta so I fear none...

I choose Muslims tho, isn't fun to get Jew'd on daily basis.

A fucking leaf.

Neither but I guess anything is better than a sand nigger.

>Muslim picks Muslims

Soon Muslims will replace you? OR are you actually planning to uncuck yourself?

ISN'T IT FUNNY?

No, this is Sup Forums

If muslim don't like you, he will be honest about it, and he will fight you face to face.

If jew don't like you, he will smile, shake your hand, say "everything is alright, my friend", and then use deception, infiltration, divide and conquer, and backstab you while you are not looking.

So yeah, I would rather live with muslims.
That would be easy extermination.

Obviously you've never heard the taqiiyah aka "we are moderates who are your friends" up until the moment he watches the right combination of ISIS videos and comes and beheads you.

That's funny how if this question was asked 3 or 4 years ago, everyone would've answered muslims.

Thanks, terrorists :^)

Look up taqiyya/kitman.

Muslims are no better than Jews.

jews.
i already live in a 'muslim area' and there is regular shootings, honor killings, rape, drug use, etc.
i went to the same school as pic related who was converted by some local terrorists.
honestly its hard to change my 'ignorant' opinions on muslims when i have grown up around them my whole life.

the ninja because he'd be really good at getting fucking lost when i want to fuck my girl

Taqqiya is Shia, kangaroo.

And kitman only applies if the Muzzies getting tortured

>Melbourne

When do we gas it all?

Japanese.

Anti-semitism is a meme, and an outdated one at that

Jews are the most peaceful and respectful out of the three abrahamic religions

Can you name any jewish hate groups or terrorists/terrorist groups?

trick question, user
>with muslims, you don't get to live

Nevertheless, Muslims will totally lie and pretend to be all peaceful and moderate and shit up until the moment they have a bad day and they'll murder you.

Jewish mainstream media is pushing that story, how there are "moderate muslims", "moderate terrorists", and they use that as reason to send them weapons and finance them, because you know, they are moderate..
And we all know who is profiting on all these wars..
ISIS = US/Israel creation..

But yeah: I would rather have honest enemy instead dishonest friend.

Oh yeah, you can trust those Muslims to only lie under torture, goyim.

Israel, you dumb leaf.

>moderate
>average in amount, intensity, quality, or degree.

So they're just normal terrorists, not the extreme kind? That's reassuring.

Muslims themselves are the one pushing that meme, although Jewish media facilitates it.

There's literally nothing honorable or honest about sand niggers, they're just as much lying cinniving vermin like the worst Jewish stereotypes.

How many Muslims were darlings of liberal media, going on TV to preach against intolerance then one day dissapear and turn up in ISIS territory.

Or Muslim terrorists who everyone thought where "moderate" and "totally nice neighbour who once lent me his shovel" before they want homicidal.

People lie, kangaroo. They don't need religious justification.

Israel never hurt any humans except uss liberty.

Asians are still a thing numbnuts

Jews don't shit where they eat

Tangentially related but did Le Current Year Man comment on the Nice attack by the religion of peace?

at least jews generate money, so long as they are on your side. muslims meanwhile, spontaneously combust. the worst a jew will do is nickel and dime you, but a muslim will just straight up decapitate you for looking at allah wrong.

This is what Israel has done, leaf.

>peacefully coexisted with Muslims for centuries
Feels good to not be a white scum

The Nice attacker wasn't Muslim.

neither

>Pictures of dead sand niggers

So what bad things have they done? I'm genuinely curious what's your beef with them.

Kenyan mangrove crabs.

And here we witness a Muslim basically trying to shill like a Jew.

No one gives a fuck that Jews wasted some subhumans.

big hands can't pick up pennies as easily

Jews are the reason why Muslims are allowed uncontrollably into Europe, especially Germany. They control the media narrative, they want to destroy Europe, especially Germany, for the what happened to the Jews during ww2.

Jews.
Jewish women are very attractive and I have curly hair and am affluent thus could easily fit in

Because none of them ever do anything physical. They are always accountants or lawyers or some shit.

Find me a jewish miner.

That has nothing to do with Israel and being a leftist parasite traitor still doesn't constitute belonging to a violent hate group.

You're shifting the goalposts. OP made the point that Jews aren't violent thugs like Muslims and he's correct.

Jews and its not even close

Muslims.

Jews are like sneaker higher IQ muslims. Both want to enslave/ rule over goyim or infidels but Jews are just smarter and go about it more effectively.

Yup, they are called Jews.

btw, is the Gefillte Fish ready, Rebecca?

>not true Scotsman fallacy

Jews obviously. Ashkenazi Jews have an IQ of 115 while mudslimes have an IQ between 78-85

I fucked a jew once.

Honestly, it was okay. But I wouldn't reccomend the one I fucked without a condom just because she was a slut that went around. That and this was at the time I went to a college meant for retards in hippie part of new england at the time.

If I had to pick one and as long as I'm not dealing with Zionists, I'd rather live with Jews just because they actually do a fuck ton for society, that and most of them are whiter than I am.

If both than I'm okay with that too, since at least the sane Muslims that aren't extremist horseshits can be pretty fine people to talk to.

but its just a theory
i believe that UFO's are real but i can't prove it so i don't say it like its a fact.
its probably one of the oldest conspiracy theories out there. you should have more than enough evidence to back it up