How does it feel having a reality star as president?

How does it feel having a reality star as president?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5NsrwH9I9vE
anonews.co/wikileaks-e-t/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pretty great. How does it feel to be salty after such a long length of time?

Im not, its pretty comfy imo

Breddy gud tbqh. He needs to disavow his son though

Good. Whenever you have any doubts about Trump, just think what a disaster it would have been if the other candidate had won.

a reality star who is in the WWE Hall of Fame that was roasted by The Situation

wtf i hate trump now

>tfw part of the 1%
>tfw either way my life is amazing
lel

Kind of fun because every day is a new meme

>BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF CHOCOLATE CAKE

but also kind of scary sometimes because having clean air and water is pretty cool

>B-B-But i-it could've been worse

Wow, do you like have a crystal ball that can see into alternate universes. Fuck off with this stupid shit ya dumb bitch.

Gib money pls. ;__;

Libertarians will win in 2024 and save the west. Feel free to screencap this post

>he thinks we've had clean air and water for even a single day in the past hundred years
Fucking retard.

I hope you get taxed to bits you rich entitled faggot

Baron is the best

So fat it's great
I didn't even vote for him but the out of shitposting points I've gained as been excellent

>that max defensiveness
He didn't even make fun of him. Either way I hope you're aware that Trump has been the butt of jokes for multiple decades though.

>we don't have clean air and water so we might as well make sure we have even less clean air and water

What do Republicans mean by this?

feels good

Slightly better than having the son of a CIA whore as a president.

so far its been great. Hes done a great job so far and has rising approval ratings after a record low start.

No other president in history has exposed the blatant hypocrisy and downright insanity of their opponents as well as he has

Fuck off to reddit you newfag

>tfw will never be a salty shill 4 hill

>this shit will be in history books

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5NsrwH9I9vE

Big arguments coming through watch out

To be honest I hate the direction he's gone with his foreign policy (even getting McCain praising him, fuck that), but I think he's done pretty good on domestic issues.

I'm grateful to him for choosing Gorsuch for the Supreme Court and gutting the TPP, hopefully he'll change his mind back and dump Yellen from the Fed.

Awesome

He was also on the WWE

Whats the point of arguing with someone who hasnt read through Podesta or Hillary's leaked emails?

Barron on suicide watch with every Spurs victory as they creep ever closer to Chelsea.

I

>Podesta or Hillary's leaked emails?
Give me the jist on what was on them anything about aliens?

Watching that Battle of the Billionaires live was amazing

Say what you will about the guy but this shit has been so much fun

The kids too cute

Actually yes

They mean soccer. Barron should play real football. Imagine him crushing all the little eleven year olds.

Implying

Podesta legitimately believes ayy lmaos are on earth if that counts, dude is fucking weird.

What about aliens was on the leaked emails?

anonews.co/wikileaks-e-t/

can't wait for Sup Forums tears when he gets btfo in 2020

Lots of pizza parties.

It feels the same desu. It's nice, besides the daily riots

Stone Cold has stunned 46% of the people in that picture

>MGS2.gif

Wait I thought he was supposed to get btfo last year in a landslide?

>tfw you'll never be 5'11 at age 10
>tfw you'll never be 7.5 feet tall at age 20

Like an American

SHARE TWEET SHARE EMAIL
>In the first email, Mitchell wrote to Podesta:

>It is urgent that we agree on a date and time to meet to discuss Disclosure and Zero Point Energy, at your earliest available after your departure.

>Mitchell then went on to mention the Vatican’s awareness of Extraterrestial Intelligence (ETI):

>My Catholic colleague Terri Mansfield will be there too, to bring us up to date on the Vatican’s awareness of ETI.

>In the second email, the former NASA astronaut wrote to Podesta:

>Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth. They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space.

>At this point, no emails have been discovered yet in the latest batch leak that showed Podesta responding to Mitchell’s email. However, Wikileaks has made it clear that they’ve only published 1% of the Podesta files, with the rest coming throughout the election period.

>Could the responses or even more detailed emails about E.T./UFO disclosure be forthcoming? We will soon find out.

>For those skeptical of the presence of extraterrestrials or of the existence of “free energy systems,” consider the following two quotes from Dr. Brian O’Leary, Ph.D, scientist, author, Princeton/Cornell physics professor, and former NASA astronaut:

>Another quote from Dr. O’Leary:

>“If the new energy technologies were to be set free worldwide, the change would be profound, it would affect everybody, it would be applicable everywhere. These technologies are absolutely the most important thing that has happened in the history of the world.”

Why hasn't anyone mentioned we already had a TV star as a president?

Ronald Reagan?

>tfw Hillary lost an electoral vote to a fucking Eagle
You can't make this shit up

Glad Ron Paul got one too finally

Pfft millennials don't know they're history. Come on now.

#notmypresident

Has there been any follow up emails

>dad had Reagan
>i have Trump
>my son will have Chris Pratt
kek

He only became a TV star because he was a famous businessman. It's like calling Mark Cuban a reality star.

not murican
>cant believe a sane human being will prefer Hillary that did literally 0 her whole life for president over a guy who is making millions and working with "sharks" his whole life and this same people think he is stupid.....
>i wish i was that stupid too to have millions own Mar-a-Lago and major building in NYC

Everything was written in pedophile code words.

>Hes done a great job so far and has rising approval ratings after a record low start.
Wow, he went from a record low of 36 ALL THE WAY UP TO A 40! Kek, Drumpf voters looking for any kind of silver lining in this disaster of an administration.

Mark Cuban is a reality star, retard
No one knows anyone else from that show by name

Ranald Raygun was a c-list actor probably better known in the film industry for ratting out fellow actors for being suspected commies. He was also a politician for over a decade before becoming President. Meanwhile Trump's made numerous cameo appearances in movies, been in the tabloids and literally hosted a well rated reality television show to the point that even kids recognize his famous you're fired catchphrase.

8 more years Jon

Last I checked it was hovering around 50% last week.

Are you implying that a run of the mill politician is more intelligent and resourceful then a billionaire?

>If someone intelligent and qualified was elected, it would have been worse than a pathological liar with dementia who can barely string together a sentence

But that's not what you said, is it? You said you like having clean air and water, insinuating that you currently have clean air and water now and that they're in jeopardy. Only now do you weasel out to "O-oh, I know it's already bad, teehee! Republicans r dumb!" after I told you you're completely wrong. You're an idiot.

Embarrassing.

Good thing that's exactly what happened in the election.

I'm satisfied so far.

>libs a month ago: HE'S GONNA GO DOWN TO SINGLE DIGITS!
>libs now: oh w-well he's trending up but just wait he'll be at

Running a business =/= running a country. The president is an executive role, but its not the same as running a business. Not that Shillary was much better, bit it's not exactly a good analogy when you remember he's bankrupted his companies before when it was profitable for him only

Why would he abduct her in person

You hadn't heard of Mark Cuban or Donald Trump before their shows? How do you think they got those shows?

Wait, who exactly are you talking about here? I literally can't tell.

Stop being butthurt by b8 faggot, this is a comfy thread.

t. Sup Forums

No other president has been this obviously unqualified, and none other has had huge legions of fans who are this disconnected from reality.

the amount of asspain this man has generated has been nothing short of spectacular

you can read this very thread and count the number of people who have cried actual tears over his presidency all while hes done a great job at doing his job while making compromises without giving up the tough guy image

I'm not even knocking Trump here because I happen to think he's a fine business man but no one who starts life with more than $100 million should pretend to be a "self-made" billionaire. I absolutely refuse to play into this "everyone has the same shot at making it" meme.

>a handful of his hundreds of companies went bankrupt
this meme again

LOL quit samefagging you salty libcuck.

I agree. using facts to argue is outdated. our feelings are a much more powerful tool to get our point across. FUCK DRUMPF

You know what word triggers Trumpfags more than any other?
impeachment

I'm not. Politicians tend to be opportunists who will do anything to hold onto power and billionaires tend to be focused on just making a profit. I don't know anything about the average intelligence of either but that's where their interests lie and what most tend to focus on

>unqualified
>literally made a multi-billion dollar corporation
I'll bet you think Hillary is qualified for piggy-backing off of her husband during his presidency you baby.

You know what phrase triggers libshits more than any other?
congressional minority

Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

>majority in both houses of congress
>impeachment
I like to believe liberals are just ironic shitposters over this shit but rhen again they actually think they'll make gains in 2018 when most of their seats are up

>tfw will never be as mad as this neet faggot

Regan, it's been done before

>unqualified
Not even a Trumpcuck, but the only qualifications for president are that you're a natural- born citizen, over 35 and win the electoral college. This qualifications meme has to stop. The only thing thay matters in politics is trying to push through your interests into policy, not some dick measuring contest about how "qualified" your candidate is.

>disconnected from reality
>literally lose an election to "the most unqualified man in history" by running the most out of touch campaign in american history
>furthermore solidify your descent by doubling down on the same mistakes you made that gave your opponents the most power they had in close to a century
I am a little tired of winning at this point 2bh

Thats the point you have to pick between the 2 he is 543654365 better than Hillary at least he have done something with his life.....
>Also its not that bad you guys will be fine with Trump
>remember this guy

It feels like the American dream.

Shhhh, let them believe they're actually accomplishing something by attacking more voters.