twitter.com/search?q=capekino&src=typd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>so they confide in your pretentious comic book films
confide?

Is this true DChads?

yeah thats the wrong word. invested?

stop playing coy and stupid dcuck

>being this insecure

>I-I'm n-not projecting I-I-I s-s-swear!

Precisely.

That's how pathetic these fanboys are. They treat these films like surrogate parents. They look at the shitty pretentious film posters and feel as if everything will be ok. They project their own thoughts and autism onto these product until it resembles something their comfortable with.

It's how the term "capekino" was birthed.

Wew

spoken like a true MCUck nu-male

guess who's on suicide watch

this is 100% true, the ugly truth DC cucks cannot admit

should have added something about pooskins and "zaddy"

>projecting this hard

>Confide /verb/ - tell someone about a secret or private matter while trusting them not to repeat it to others.

(You) /retard/ - when you're too dumb to understand Zack Snyder movies so you use big words (for you) that you don't even know the definition of to put down the people who do

Saddest thread I've ever seen.

unironically how can dc fans recover from this

entrust something to (someone/something) for safekeeping.

>entrusting your faith into a capeshit film

Stop being a grammar Nazi because you're threatened. Everything in OP's meme is still incredibly true kek.

delet this

that makes no sense in conext of op's meme attempt. it's just a misuse of the word, OP even admitted it

the rest of the text is completely true though

They really should've hired talent like the Russos instead.

Really makes you rethink your life, huh? Hang in there, buddy.

>imagine being this much of a butthurt MCUck that the mere appreciation of DC movies drives you into this sorry state of projection

It must be sad having your brain.

Why are MCUcks so petty and disgusting bros? Is it because their biggest director is most known for the pilot episode of Community?

What is that thing?

This

cringey as fuck

i dont see DChads making pics like this about marvel directors

very true
twitter.com/search?q=zaddy capekino&src=typd
twitter.com/search?q=capekino&src=typd

There is untapped potential though. OP gave me some ideas...

>it's a dcucks accuse OP of being a marvel fan because they can only think in terms of black and white since they're deeply consumed in the company war mentality so the thought of someone criticizing their precious capeshit from a simple movie critic perspective becomes totally implausible for them

>Uses corporate wars term while expecting us to believe he is neutral
It's ok Marlet there is a whole bunch of OC coming up. I'm bringing the party to you!

>"Don't try to tell me that some power can corrupt a person
>You haven't had enough to know what its like
>You're only angry 'cause you wish you were in my position
>Now nod your head because you know that I'm right."

nin song - Capital G. it's satirical but the point stands.

Marvel fags think of super hero stories as pseudo ethical dilemmas of how to handle what is equivalent of a lottery jack pot. because they never had power, they never earned it. I mean that in the most basic physical sense. they always had little man's mentality and from their perspective, power could and would only come to them in the form of an accident.

Snyder (and Nolan) don't have that little man insecurity. They understand that how you earn power is tightly correlated to how you use it.

Marvel is all about faithful cosplay with an embarrassing amount of action cuts. Bryan - I love boypussy- Singer invested his whole narrative in that Xmen are basically the comic book equivalent of poor persecuted gays. Deadly super human abilities due to mutation are equal to hedonistic tendencies ! JJ Abrams ruined his final fight for the sake of the stronk woman narrative. And it turned on its head since everyone started talking about how an untrained girl can stand up to the Order's prodigy fighter.

And now we have BvS. The arrogance of Batman's crime fighting experience against the short sighted cockiness of Superman's power. No one has ever served the essence of their's heroes' characters better than Snyder. A man flying in mid air, sooner or later will make people bow. And a man breaking bones to inflict fear, sooner or later will make people hate. So who will balance the equation ? Prometheus who will take the flame from the Gods and give it to the mortals. Which is not inherently bad or good.

This definitely applies to one poster for dc capeshit/zack spam on here. The swedish /vg/edditor and he should be on any time now too

Great post. Shame they will stop reading it halfway through only to reply with a shitpost. Look and observe.

As hard as it may be for you to believe not everyone does everything as a projection of their insecurities. Some people just like things.

BvS wasn't that good, it was miles ahead of the shit Disney produces though.

>What is that thing?
It's a floppy disk

No.
He just sucks at making films

He is neutral since he's been shitting on Disney Wars as well.

>non sensical slo-mo scenes
They are action scenes, how could they be non sensical? What kind of absolutely anus ravaged MCUck wrote this dumb shit?

Based OP

Why does the one upset dc drone keep replying to this thread?

>he defends slo-mo scenes in watchmen a comic about the deconstruction of ridiculous superhero norms

>dumbass chad zack snyder just makes a power rangers film

>someone is this mad that Marlel isn't able to make a better movie than Watchmen after 15 tries
top kek brah

DC fan here, this has opened my eyes, it is so true. I am ashamed of my entire life. How did I become such a cuck?

This
What's with these precise meme formatted tumblr images invading this board? Saw one earlier about Mark Hamill

>Mfw this entire thread

DC is better tho

Not gonna lie, former DC fan here. This is fucking hilarious watching Snyder crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the KINO codes.

Why do you keep replying to this thread? is the twitter tier meme image correct?

This

>But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the KINO codes
Too late

Also
>former DC fan
>switching to Marvel or Fox is any better

He's gonna make it lads

BASED AS FUCK

>no mention of blatant repressed homosexuality
>not calling him out for making a career out of trying and failing to be the American John Boorman and being too stupid to realize that this is impossible because America has no culture, which is why he's forced to resort to Superman when he wants to make a serious statement grounded in myth
1/10 are you even trying? There are so many real reasons to tear this hack a new asshole but you home in on a handful of autists that live on Sup Forums. Learn to kino.

>being older than 12
>caring about capeshit

Not him but are you mentally challenged by any chance? How many times are you going to samefag ITT?

sauce

beep beep motherfuckers

No idea as I saved it from one of those generation of manchildren threads
picture related haha

That's a nice shirt though.

>aquaman shows up
>all the white girls start screaming "my husband!" and hyperventilating
What did they mean by this?

he seems like he'd be such a nice guy in real life, too bad about his shit movies though

Jewish mind control implanted during game of memes

Show me your tits

DKEKS BTFO

>collateral damage

who are these fags that care about "collateral damage" in movies?

Autists

Never stop making these OP.

fuck you man delete this not cool shitting on snyder bro

can you make one that just says "capeshit"

Zack Snyder will win Best Director for Justice League

screencap it

TLDR

>RT 27%

>0%

Kek

Sure.

>it's yet another fucking "capeshit fans argue over which variety of capeshit is less awful" episode

>it's a faggot bumps a capeshit thread from page 8 episode