I wear tiny girl hot pants to show everybody my smooth legs (and to get lots of looks and comments), ask me anything

I wear tiny girl hot pants to show everybody my smooth legs (and to get lots of looks and comments), ask me anything

Attached: mom_2.jpg (1100x1971, 1.36M)

>ask me anything
what do cocks taste like?

If it's clean then it doesn't have any taste

is there any difference between shoving something up to your ass (like a dildo) and an actual cock?

Why does anyone care you starve yourself.

also forget to ask, what about a wet cock? you know, pre-cum and that shit?

A lot. When I show something up then I am in control and I fo for my enjoyment. With an actual cock the partner is in control and I usually hook up with guys who care about their own joy.

I don't know about shitty cock, pre-cum can range from sweetish to bitter or even a bit salty.

aside of control? does it feel the same? can you tell the difference?

No

I didn't mean actual shit. Just self-lubricant fluids.

Yes even when the partner inserts the cock. If I were deprived of all sensors I would still know the difference, because one is an object and the other is a living thing

When I had a2m once the dude used some kind of edible lubricant

so, I consider myself "straight". I don't like men, nor I find them attractive at all. However, there is something about cocks that make me want to try sucking and being fucking by one.
Would you recommend trying it? Or should I stick to inanimate objects ?
I have shoved things up to my ass before, so I'm curious if an actual cock would feel better.

Ever had prostate orgasm with objects?

no idea, tbh.

You know when you have prostate orgasm, it's way more intense than classic orgasm. The reasons for why I go for real cocks are 1) love being strangled, pinned down, 2) cum.

mmh, I guess I never had a prostate orgasm then... I leaked a lot of precum but that's all.

Work on it then. The point in finding a good partner to fuck you perhaps is that he keeps pumping you consistently while if you do it for yourself, you might not be as consistent.

Thanks, Ivan.

Peter

oh, I see... thx dude.
So, as a gay man, do you like any cock or you have preferences?
I ask because I only find smooth/big/fat pale cocks appealing. average/dark/veiny cocks are just... well, cocks to me.

Not too small (above 15), not too big either, otherwise I don't care about the cock itself

so one more question: it's true anal sex (frequently) makes you lose control of your sphincter (a.k.a. you start shitting yourself)?

I think it's more like fisting and inserting really thick objects that make you loose control

so u don't have that kind of problems?

I am actually quite tight because I mostly do oral

oh, I see.
anyways, how do you do an enema? it's just shoving water up to your ass and let it out or there is something else?

what was the filthiest compliment somebody ever said to you on the streets?

Shoving water up and letting it out, and doing this a few times. I try to be clean and not wash my intestinal flora out

>I try to be clean and not wash my intestinal flora out
this is exactly why I'm asking. I understand frequent enemas aren't healthy and how much water? how many times? with which frequency? how much is too much?

I haven't really had filthy comments yet. I got many "nice legs boy/girl" type comments, I was also asked if I swallow cum (though that was not really a compliment, rather bullying)

I do 3-4 rounds, and then it's clean water coming out. I don't do that ofter, as I do much more oral. When I do it then I try to consume some kind of probiotics afterwards

thx my dud, If I ever gay out, I'll be sure to remember your teachings!

Ok but I'm not sure that I'm the one to follow