/brit/

me on the right edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1syQdwWmRHE
youtube.com/watch?v=LunHybOKIjU
reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/7d3amx/any_of_ye_ever_rid_yourselves_of_depression_and/
youtu.be/mQvteoFiMlg
twitter.com/Syria_Generals/status/930209575583866882
youtube.com/watch?v=zrrN9LRgnL0
youtube.com/watch?v=mO6HyNj8Owk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shar't

Welcome to my thread, gentle /brit/s. I hope you enjoy your stay. Hopefully this thread will go for the full 210 posts.

/brit/ meetup when?

and how many of them have irish girlfriends? Not too many. Meanwhile a culchie thinks a black man is cosmopolitan because they're so stupid and sheltered

is it? some sources please?

i'm fairly sure there were stories after that story about ONE girl being adopted by muslims that said actually the previous stories were exagerated.

is there evidence that a lot of white kids are being forcibly taken from their parents to live with people from other ethnicities - like in australia and canada or christfags being taken off to become janissaries in turkey historically?

And having a few black people in a city is hardly the same as having a few hundred muslims kidnap and gang rape a few thousand girls, or having a few dozen people murdered by a fifth column

Or is that the same? The rape and torture of girls, the murder of innocents, it's all just fine because they're white and white people did bad stuff too, or because worse things have happened elsewhere to brown people so we should all suck it up.

The demographic replacement of white people in our countries (that's right OUR countries, ie. the only countries in which white people can be found, the countries with predominantly white cultures and societies for thousands of years), that replacement is blatantly real, and it will be permanent, and it is being encouraged in the media. How anyone whose heritage stands to be eradicated by this either can't see it, or can't see a problem with it, just boggles the mind.

hope the burmese government ethnically cleanse all the pakis haha

*poke*

still snorting at ireland getting stuffed 5-1

owe many wanks to her

Holy Fuck by God and His son Jesus seeing girls walking around at uni talking about things I like with bodies designed for breeding. My life would literally be idyllic if only I got one of these girls to just speak to me.

I marched against the war in Iraq. No way would I do that today. Dunno if I'm the victim of a psy-op to make me lose empathy with muslims, or if I've seen the light regarding them and changed my attitude accordingly. What has changed my attitude has 100% been the behaviour of muslims, the only question is whether I was misled regarding the context and frequency of their behaviour. Most sources indicate not.

Christ is it really only 5 pm??? Walking around the city centre and it feels like 10 at night
These dark nights are griiiim

link me up to those resources

>I marched against the war in Iraq.

it's only 12pm

Same. Turned on my lamp at 15:55 according to this post:

You are literally not Irish. There hasn't been an Irishman born in Dublin since Pearse.

We all did. It was the prevailing attitude at the time that it was an illegal war, killing thousands of innocent people and disrupting a huge region for generations, maybe centuries, all for the personal profit of the greedy, warmongering neocons and their allies. And I still believe most of that. I also have a (Catholic) mate whose family is from Iraq, and he's a good lad, as are his family from what I've seen.

But after the constant brutal muslim rapes, murders etc. in Britain, targeting innocent people because they're British, I have far less sympathy for muslims. If there was a drive to block all immigration from those countries, and start rounding up muslim gangs and terrorists in this country and publicly executing them, I'd likely say nothing.

sweet cake 84

business idea: take free paper towels from shop toilets so you don't need to buy kitchen roll

phone autocorrected would to soul

I was just kidding about this thread /brit/. I mean, look at the image, it's obvious. We're in here really haha
I mean for fuck's sake, it's only at 235. Don't you have any self-control?

>illegal war
baffling phrase

youtube.com/watch?v=1syQdwWmRHE

tune

If the Saddam regime were extant today you and other people of your sort would be chimping out about a ba'athist, fascist regime not being destroyed by greater powers. I agree the Iraq War was a mistake that killed loads of people but none of you would ever admit despite that that ba'athism is the most successful ideology in the middle east or that these "neocons" acted with support from the British government.

wants nogs and muslims out, simple as.

We're literally in here now.
(no tripfags)

you finally getting locked up?

after some consideration i've decided to have a wank

what did you do la'

ribena """""""""""transitioned""""""""""" in the (futile) attempt to be sent to a ladys prison. more likely to be sent to the nut house hahha

17:14pm, Wednesday 15th November

I do here write that at this time I have successfully destroyed /brit/ for at least 20 minutes while they figure out which thread they will use. I will continue to thwart them until it is time for tea or until this game becomes boring, whichever should happen first.

>halfway transition
>get sent to the lady's prison
>screw like crazy having the only dick in the entire place
sounds like a plan

except his dick don't work due to the 'mones

So far today I have:
>done a bit of studying to catch up on my networking lessons
>done a tiny bit of Python programming
>done 30 minutes on the exercise bike

Later I will:
>meet my girlfriend
>get fish and chips from the chippy
>possibly watch a film with her
>have sex with her then cuddle and fall asleep

I've been subject to far too much tranny spam to not know that atrophied tranny penises can work.

thoughts?

love love LOVE monty python xx peoples front of judea and all that xxxx

oh those are shemales, they're not on the 'mones

quite the stretch

This entire graph needs to be gray 2bh.

fucking idiots pick one thread and stay in it you fucking faggot niggers

This.
Pick this one btw (the one most recently bumped):

>mfw posting in both threads

doesn't twitter length of comments vary by languge.

you can express a lot more in 140 characters of chinese than in 140 characters of arabic (where many characters are not even proper characters)

that's a really problematic and ignorant thing to say

This generation desperately needs a 2000’s eminem

A white symbol that men can look up to, women can fawn over and people alike can admire

This thread is most active. Stay in this one. I'm making the decision for you all since you obviously can't be left to make it amongst yourselves.

THIS
IS
THE
THREAD

END
OF

richard spencer

youtube.com/watch?v=LunHybOKIjU

is it?
i don't mean it in a culturally biased way i just mean the word length and inherent meaning of a character differs between language

reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/7d3amx/any_of_ye_ever_rid_yourselves_of_depression_and/

LOL

That’s barely eminem

Unrecognisable sadly

>tfw I just posted a personal letter to someone an d I instantly regret it and want to take the letter out of the post box

varg vikernes

Summer

>writing letters

alri grandad

apologize cunt

This guy (pic related)
thinks we're in here:
Hahaha, another victim. But be honest /brit/... Do YOU know know which thread we're in?

Sargon of Akkad

just saw a post with everything say NaN, name date post ID everything

Not sure someone gets to this point in life.

youtu.be/mQvteoFiMlg

If kids today had an idol like this to channel their rage into music, like we did, maybe they wouldn’t be murdering kids at babby schools

twitter.com/Syria_Generals/status/930209575583866882
snorting

a black girl posted a link on facebook about a woman talking about how not having children bashes the patriarchy

What if I made another thread? Would you post in it?

there were school shooters back then idiot

FUCK WHY DID I SEND THAT LETTER

was it to a grill? tell us more

Yeah but it was barely a thing back then, Columbine was huge world wide news for like a week.. it was nowhere even close to what it is today.

And Who can blame the shooters anyway, they’re told that because they’re white they have to be humble and meek and have twerking monkeys shoved down their throats 24/7

Eminem literally stood up and said I’m going to take on the black rap industry and do it better than anyone ever has and he did. He was a shining beacon for white people and the people who grew up listening to his songs are probably the last of the proud white people desu.

wtf happened to f1 lads
youtube.com/watch?v=zrrN9LRgnL0

youtube.com/watch?v=mO6HyNj8Owk

Both threads congregate on this one, I'm sick of this general being in two threads now.

No you fucking thread splitter, you'll just fucking split it again halfway through cunt

you're just making it worse you fucking dumb cunt

This threads nearly finished anyway.
GET IN HERE

why can't redditors just make self depreciating jokes like we do

It was to youtubers/ e celebs. My ex and I used to watch them all the time. She had to go back to the country which heavily features on their channel. It was basically asking them for a shout out on my behalf, saying how I enjoyed our relationship and that I wish I could see her again someday.

the utter state of /brit/ tonight

JANNY CLEAN UP THIS MESS

anime

hahahaha you absolute bender

Pathetic worm

She is probably getting knobbed as we speak and doesn’t give a shit

If you're a guy and you wear these you need to sort yourself out.

watching city of ghosts (2017):

A documentary that follows the efforts of "Raqqa Is Being Slaughtered Silently," a handful of anonymous activists who banded together after their homeland was taken over by ISIS in 2014. With deeply personal access, this is the story of a brave group of citizen journalists as they face the realities of life undercover, on the run, and in exile, risking their lives to stand up against one of the greatest evils in the world today.

Just had sausage, chips and curry sauce lads

>risking their lives to stand up against one of the greatest evils in the world today
the alt right?

what's wrong with them?

if you don't like dogs or own one but don't class him as a family member, you're not white.
simple as.

eating chinese

你好

COMPLETLY AGREE

the bender shoe

COMPLETLY agree

Dogs naturally ward off browns

done 8 poos today. big ones.

>ameriyanks will never know the pleasures of a chicken vindaloo and garlic rice with a shami kebab starter

posted in the wrong thread

rasheed

love dogs
dont enjoy living with dogs
dont own a dog

do I qualify?

he doesn't like them