Why her?

why her?

TOO MUCH ASS

why not?

Jim Bean a shit

Jim Bean is the essense of alcoholism

i always liked her more than that other jew chick natalie portman

she peaked in friends with benefits, ted and that lesbo scene with nat. then she gave it all up to squirt kids out for douchebag jew convert

Jewish

i agree. they should have had a classy le redpilled gentleman like you

I hate her voice.

How did she come back from Jupiter Rising?
Pretty sad that being on Family Guy is probably the only reason she "resonates" with Jim Beam

I agree

>why her?

the fucking guy to her left lmao

what a shame

BANE?

hello red.ditfag

I suspect her career will ebb and flow till she stops being hot. staying away for wachowski sibling hot messes would help though

Looks like he's been Faceapp'd.

Shut up nigger.

that's heartbreaking senpai

absolutely disgusting

She can't have too many ebbs and flows left though, right? Three to five years, tops? After that, good riddance. She was never that good of an actor to begin with.

Beam a shit, she a cute.

probably, but who knows maybe she can stretch it out or transition to 'mom' roles, but yeah she was always more of a face than an actor

>Beam a shit,
beam gets me drunk on the cheap, so it isn't that bad.

She has a nice voice and a nice face. She's also very recognizable. She played a major character in That 70s Show and in Family Guy, so basically she's well-known and well-liked by people between the ages of 14 and 50.

This. Jim Beam has been the cause of my dumbest decisions since I became an "advanced drinker".

>Jim Beam has been the cause of my dumbest decisions since I became an "advanced drinker".
vodka and light beer has ever been my downfall

Ireland here

I have a massive erection right now

>vodka and light beer

Jesus Christ dude, if you really have to be an alcoholic you could at least try to be a vaguely masculine one

Jim Bean is literally a queer drink though

That shit in general is just fedora tier

That would actually be her right. You mean camera left.

I don't drink Beam either

Drink real whisky and real beer like a man, vodka is for middle-aged mothers and scrawny subhumans who squat on the Eurasian permafrost

nerd

Beam is way better than Jack.

You don't have a lot of choices in the "Fourteen Dollar a bottle Bourbon" category

For me, it used to be Bacardi+coke and/or vodka+oj, every night. Then I discovered Jim Beam and dear god that stuff is amazing. I can drink it straight and in massive quantities no problem.

>Drink real whisky and real beer like a man

yeah, mad men is just great you know

>too ironic to consume quality alcohol

Your loss bitchboy

Just making a correction is all.

did you see that bojack the horseman episode?

bourbon is just sooooooooooo masculine

I don't drink bourbon either, your meme fu is weak like your wrists

oh i just love drinking whiskey which is for real adult men such as myself from one of those round glasses with ice cubs in it while wearing my bath robe

yes i own a bath robe and a fedora what's wrong with it

You should never put ice in a good whisky

I do in fact own a bathrobe because it's comfy as hell

Meanwhile you drink screwdrivers and chase them with watery piss beer and cry to yourself like a menopausal divorcee

nice reddit spacing

Beam and Jack are both absolute garbage that tastes nothing like bourbon.

You want Wild Turkey, Maker's Mark or (if you're a broke alcoholic) Evan Williams.

I like basically anything but gin and chardonnay, but a bourbon with a bite will always be my favorite.

I've had like 5-6 drinks per night for the last 5 years. I think I need to get help.

I have been using this site since before you were even old enough to stand on the corner outside the bottle shop and beg strangers to buy you light beers

What is it with Americans and light beer? If you drink light beer in Australia you are labeled a faggot forever.

one of my favorite memes of 2017 so far tbqh famalam

Really? I can honestly say that I've become a much better and more responsible person since switching over to Jim Beam from Evan William

>Russian Jew
those don't count

The blimp is right, white people do fuck.

>If you drink light beer in Australia you are labeled a faggot forever.

all your beer is literally light beer with an alcohol content below 5%.

You trying to say coopers or xxxx is HQ brew?

Sneaks up on me, never take it seriously

>You want Wild Turkey, Maker's Mark or (if you're a broke alcoholic) Evan Williams.

Only one of those is Fourteen dollars a bottle. If you were so hardcore as you claimed you would realize Wild Turkey is $20 a bottle and Maker's is $26.

The only cheap alternative you listed is Evan Williams which tastes worse than Beam and is a dollar more expensive usually.

separating every sentence with a double linebrea is very typical reddit formatting

It's sad. Her and Wendy Fiore look and sound so much alike but their bodies are radically different.

two great tastes that taste great together.

Black is downright heavenly for the price.

it's nothing. People have been doing it since the BBS days.

ukranian

She's ethnic Russian.

>Act woodenly as the most one dimensional characters on the set of a tv sitcom
>manage to surpass all of her ex-costars, landing numerous major box office roles despite having no range
I have no idea how she managed to get to where she is, she reminds me of Gal Gadot, or Scarlett Johansson, lacking talent and nothing makes them stand out but it is as if God had chosen them to become famous.

she's a qt russian jew but bad moms was awful

Hasn't it been however many number of years since she said she was going to come back for that barrel already?

Right. She has no connection to Ukraine the country. Her parents were probably not even born there.

state of these people.
I hate American's and their 'lets watch tv' parties

Watching That 70s Show all those years I never thought she would be a breakout star. I don't really understand why she is. She's tolerable.

She's a great voice actress at least.

>people in here fall for Jim BeamTM marketing about the devil's cut and whatever baloney they want to think up to increase the price per bottle from 14 to 18.

>you will never get drunk on disgusting yank whiskey with Mila Kunis while pondering over life's greatest mysteries and solving all global issues

before and after waht?

It does taste better though. It makes Jim Beam into almost Wild Turkey.

eating OPs moms pussy lol

I couldn't find a good reaction image

nice tits

Wasn't ukraine a part of the ussr?

It was

you think so?

now where did you hear that

Her parents are probably Soviet spies who have corrupted the West with their Marxist nonsense.

you guys think russia was part of the soviet union?????

my history teacher was is american as i am too wasn't too clear on the subject

meth lab explosion

I found it funny that just after they started the Jim Beam campaign with her it turned out she was pregnant and they had to pause it for half a year everywhere except the USA.

>ooo im a big alky because i have 5 drinks
>ew gin? no thanks. make mine a makers!
confirmed for 18 year old

i think you might be blind user

I don't know why people like that honey stuff

it makes me vomit out of my butthole

But light beer is about lesser calories not alcohol.

>Jewish family.

Whenever you wonder why the hell is that person famous.
Thats the answer.

>alcohol experts tell you what REAL men drink
>seasoned veterans deliver their hot tips on what beverages are acceptable and not

that doesnt exactly work when you have to drink so much beer to get drunk

Anyone else wish she was in the new PotC movies? She could pass for Jack sparrows daughter.

vodka is not a feminine drink just because you can buy it mixed with sugar water overpriced for some slut you want to fuck in a club you dumb faggot

DELETE THIS

>no thong popping out.
dropped

shut up, meg

she looks nothing like her you fucking mole

Use this image.

>don't find her attractive
>hear her speaking russian in an interview
>suddenly find her attractive

wtf i love slavs now??

her russian/ukrainian is shit

meh, i wouldn't know since i don't speak the language

it just sounds hot

i was deeply in love with her when the show was aired but kinda lost the interest when she played in stupid movies