Mfw a yuropoor's only choice of sporting to watch is soccer...

>mfw a yuropoor's only choice of sporting to watch is soccer, rugby and a weird version of baseball that sometimes can literally go on forever

how do you guys not go crazy?

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2018/02/22/ex-liverpool-star-dietmar-hamann-slams-embarrassing-manchester-united-anti-football-jose-mourinho-7332484/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WOAH KEEMOSABEE
CHOPPER AIMED AT UR NOGGIN

We already found our perfect sport.

Hope you guys, too, will be that lucky someday. No other sport will interest you once you fall truly in love with 'the one'.

>mfw an American wore a jock strap, drove a huge fuel-consuming car to accomodate his obese family, worked out in the gym to get over the insecurities of his small penis, ate a cheeseburger for breakfast, called a poor man’s rugby version that involves neither feet nor balls “football”, called a pavement a “sidewalk”, sat down and ate at a sports game, was homophobic, was arrested for trying to buy a bottle of bud lite at a store because he was "only" 20, was given a life sentence in jail for having sex with a 17 year old, was racist despite the fact their sports are dominated by minorities, celebrated a genocide called ‘thanksgiving’ as an excuse to eat more, called sandwiches “bread diapers”, was too lazy to shower, paid a Mexican to wipe his ass then put the used toilet paper in a trash can, called their kids names like “Caitlin” or “Goober”, was banned from a restaurant for leaving an insufficient tip, was sentenced to death for being an atheist, ate 5 of his 6 meals a day at Burger King, was forced to pay a $20,000 fee to visit the hospital for a broken leg, got forced by his parents to have his penis mutilated beyond repair because he was too fat to wash it in the shower, was xenophobic despite the fact his country was built by immigrants/sons of immigrants, said “howdy” to his buddy, lived in a neighbourhood full of african-americans, and drove an automatic near me

We also have the choice of watching American sports and we choose not to

Because the football essentially never stops

lol nice one mohammed

>mfw i watched united - seville yesterday
>90% of the thread was europeans complaining about the game being shit
>americans say the same thing elsewhere
>"hurr durr stupid americans"

we dont invent 17 different sports just to win the "World Series"

la creaturas btfo

There's a difference between saying that a game is shit compared to other games from the same sport and saying that all games are shit.

La calamidad....

Mouyes is actually cancer, don't make this mistake again.

some of them play hockey too. (ice or grassfairy)

>mfw an American was fat near me

W-whiter than you Muhammad

>not knowing the game was actual shit play

Dumb mutt

you only care about sports if you have a low iq

Any KHL or Finnish National League team would beat any NHL team with a score of like 10-0

>watching a Mourinho game

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>mfw an american smelled of grease

Lol didn’t read

>mfw you typed this as politely as possible because if you said anything remotely offensive to a minority group you’d be imprisoned for 15 years while Mahmoud rapes and attempts to drown your women gets off because he’s 17 even though he’s 35 and a 2 time killer back in Pakistan but came here because you’re such a faggot that you’ll let him get away with it while paying him and then passive aggressively channeling your impotence into a long winded derisive description of American lifestyle because he made fun of your lame ass escapist sports.

>drafts
xDDDDDD

>being this angry

>being a fucking leaf

cringe.

>muh college sport so we have 20000 games a year more to watch them at the tv
>wi in ues hav mor tu watch!!!

Correct except it should be
>huge fuel-consuming extended cab show truck leased with a high risk loan that he can't afford

8/10 because the american never got shot

Thanks for the concern gyppo

A typical german man's day:

>wake up around 4 am
>the 10 mosques in my neighborhood are blastin ISIS propaganda and the call to prayer starts early
>lay in bed, just a small twin matress on the floor of my designated cuck shed
>not even a single lego set or puzzle to play with
>see lights go on in my home
>watch my wife, Muhammad Bin Alhareezi (my wife's bull) and their 10 children leave the house to go to the mosque
>finally get up around 6 and head to work
>work in a small clock factory, painting numbers on the circuit boards
>wife calls me asking me to buy some groceries
>can hear her moaning in pleasure and Muhammad ejaculates his thick invader cum deep inside her
>decide to pick up a few boxes of diapers, it sounds like the cum got into her womb
>leave work around 7pm and pass by a group of sex slaves being herded around by a local Imam
>can see their blue eyes and blond hair behind their veils
>they all have cuts and acid burns on their arms
>pass by the local Muslim sex den
>5 year old boys and teenage girls chained to the wall
>screaming muslim men pumping them full of hot milky cum
>hear babies crying from the back
>a 12 year old girl is nursing a black eye along with a young baby. I can see she looks visibly very pregnant
>get to the grocery store
>everything is in arabic now
>can't figure out which kind of baby formula to buy
>muslim man sees me reaching into my pockets for my arabic translation book
>he thinks i'm stealing
>drags me to the front of the store
>huge crowd gathers
>he chops on my hand while reciting the koran
>eventually get back home
>knock on the door to my own house
>one of my children answers the door
>little Helga, she was once so beautiful
>Muhammad poured acid on her when he moved in, now she is disfigured and visibly pregnant
>see some cum drip from between her legs as she takes the groceries
>finally settle into my cuck shed and fall asleep.

Not european but basketball, american football and baseball are boring AF if you didn't fall for the cultural meme.
Only good sport is tennis desu

I think this is what you want to be true user

so should i only watch the champions league semis? or finals? whats the minimum level of play where good games are played
if he is the coach at such a big club then he probably is good, if what is good is boring to watch, the sport is bad

Cricket is an Anglo thing, Europe doesn't give a fuck.

Mourinho is criticized as "anti-football" by some
metro.co.uk/2018/02/22/ex-liverpool-star-dietmar-hamann-slams-embarrassing-manchester-united-anti-football-jose-mourinho-7332484/