Why do Americans post on this website about Europeans getting islam'd when their own country is 48% non-hispanic white...

Why do Americans post on this website about Europeans getting islam'd when their own country is 48% non-hispanic white, and whites are a minority? Do you just live under a rock? Have you guys never looked in the mirror?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TZ77xBgIA9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Actually we're 61% non-Hispanic white

> america isnt white

No. White European is 48%.

Actually they are 42% white going by seeing the classification it takes to be 'white' in America.

*charges at the pure breds*

>implying a burger-brow shit stained greyness is even remotely white

>be american
>don't buy mirror so you can't see how fat and mutt you are

>Actually we're 61% non-Hispanic white

Finland was never white either.

> america isnt white
see pic

also, what said. you are in charge of our homeland for the time being and you are letting an international kabala of kikes and dykes flood it with negros and mudslimes. meanwhile AMERICA is fighting a holy war against islam.

>Actually we're 61% non-Hispanic white

If you don’t count mideast and north africa not white, the number is 38%

FUG :DDDD

That would bring us down 1% at the most. We don't have very many Arabs and Persians

*rumbles into thread*

If you only count real white, that being Northern and Western European, America is only 27% white

>Arabs and Persians

Which contain jews, the rest of the mid east and entire northern africa

There's no cure for autism in combination with racism and being a social outcast virgin.

We also have Russians commenting on Europe's degeneracy of all things when their country is ridiculously shit in that regard.

The best part is Russia's Muslim population is the largest in the world outside the Middle East. 25% Muslim

el oscuridad

>AMERICA is fighting a holy war against islam.

MUTT-248 broke out from its pen. Activate the sulfuric acid contamination!

>you are letting an international kabala of kikes and dykes flood it with negros and mudslimes. meanwhile AMERICA is fighting a holy war against islam

Barely anybody is mixed, and definitely nobody on Sup Forums today is mixed. Maybe in 18 years the amerimutt joke would actually hurt someones feelings

>meanwhile AMERICA is fighting a holy war against islam.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>My county gains

>All these eurofriends coming together for once

Glorious

>>My county gains

And your country loses

>AMERICA is fighting a holy war against islam.

>If you don’t count mideast and north africa not white, the number is 38%
This isn't Europe, we don't have many.

filthy yurosess

la zona de la bestia oscura

kek

el aberración..

la fantasma...

can someone mutt it?

il oscuro..

criatura de los muertos vivientes

This honestly isn't even funny. America will be the last bastion of the white race and you'll all be begging to be let in when the Arabs take over

If you also happen to have the collage with the faces at different "whiteness" levels (from 100% to 0% and concluding with -1%) i'd be glad because my HDD an heroed

This is incredibly funny. Just take it easy.

la creatura...

I have abominación de la naturaleza you are talking about but its on my computer and right now I am on my Shartphone

>This honestly isn't even funny. America will be the last bastion of the white race and you'll all be begging to be let in when the Arabs take over

>Americans will never be perfect

>iamgreek.png
rude

good work! ;-)

Because mexicans arent driving truck into markets, throwing acid on people, or shooting up concerts

Wait I think this is it

There is one with an extra tier that has negative numbers

Islam'd or non white, pick one

Yeah they're just walking across your border, raping your women and the anchor babies give them full rights and there is nothing you can do to stop it lmao

I wish I could reply to this without getting memed.

>-56%
Holy-e shieet thank you! You went above and beyond!

we are unironically 56% white

el alieno del estados unidos..

>I wish I could...

You have mass shootings every week.

(Curb your enthuasism theme starts playing)

>Trump will save us surely!

nacido del infierno

>Why do Americans post on this website about Europeans getting islam'd when their own country is 48%
because its funny

How much do lads you get paid by bluehsare inc.™?

Messages from America are increasingly distressing...
youtu.be/TZ77xBgIA9s

>An Amerimutt is a human exhibiting such strong gravitational effects that nothing, not even skin colour, can escape from its gravitational pull. The theory of race mixing predicts that a sufficiently compact mass can deform spacetime to form an Amerimutt.

>iwhite

fucking lost it

>iwhite
fucking lost it

why are central and south americans so zealous in defending the USA?

>Sup Forums is already getting the credit for the meme
lmao

Your flag looks like something i would see on a Pirates of the Carribbean theme park ship

2.3 San Marinoan Schilling

>human

Their DNA is so corrupted that even the Space-time continuum can't hold. It cracks at the seams, leaking Dark energy.

Panama and PR is just little muttland.

They're satellite states. Without their burger master they're directionless and it would be anarchy

implying.
dont get butthurt now ;)

Originally it qas posted on pol in 2015. But remember the 18th October 2017 when in a deleted int thread this meme expanded into new dimensions

>Sup Forums blames jews, CIA and Soros
>general populace blames Sup Forums
>meanwhile Sup Forumsellectuals sit by and laugh

t.

Hol up

gimb-ulûk, ghâsh-agh burzum