1.your a cunt

1.your a cunt
2. are drugs easily obtainable there?

Fin
Yes, we have many tor imageboards to buy or sell them. However, they are very expensive.

I have 7 contacts for weed and ecstasy. The other stuff you need better connections and probably need to talk to someone in mafia or a local gang.

yes but you need normie connections
I don't know much about ordering online and would probably be too paranoid to do it

Link one

Even convenience stores sell weed

I can call someone and get coke weed mdma or ket easily
other stuff is kind of harder
also you can buy pills off brazillians on the street easily

I have call for medical stuff (xanax, oxy, codeine)
I have call for weed
I have call for coke
I have call for magic mushrooms

this, I can get weed or pills easy but anything else can be a pain because I don't know many people
only other thing I ever do is LSD so to be fair I haven't really looked for anything else

Spain
Yes, but you have to know people IRL and you will be ripped off from time to time

When I was in Barcelona a 5"3 tall Paki dude approached me to sell me haschisch do you think he was legit

i dont know ive never met pakis in spain, you probably talked with a moor not a paki
inmigrants usually have shit-tier hash anyway, buy from a spaniard

Very easy if you have normie friends. Easy too if you can into TOR.

Yes, we have an app for that

I don't know.

Need normies friends here too. Haven't really been able to find a contact after moving for Uni. Sad times.

alcohol is better than any other drug, don't get the big deal

I don't know why people here say drugs are for normies. Maybe weed or ecstasy but most of the other stuff people usually think you're weird or an addict if you do them.

Nothing easier. I'm not even kidding, I can take my bike travel 7 km and get some coke right now.

He told me he was a Paki though

goddamn underage poorfags
>muh pillz and budz

I can get the cartel pure shit delivered in 10 minutes

I want to try drugs but too scared to meet anyone to buy them over the internet. I also don't have any friends or irl contacts to get any

odd thing to be a braggy cunt about lad

ive heard you could get a weaker version of weed at the apothecary but then again im not informed on this subject so i should stop writi

impossible here. at least for me

t. hikki

1. finland
2. no they aren't.

I am oldfag and used to smoke pot when I was studying. I'd like to get pot sometimes, but it requires me to know people I don't want to know or get my private information to web sites I don't want.

grow your own then

Weed, coke and acid are easy af. Fancier stuff like ectasy is a lot harder.

middle class daddy can't :)

I have few times booked cheap flights to the netherlands just for weekend trip.

>However, they are very expensive
shrooms just grow here for free mate

Literally everything

They are on their way to legalize weed. It's legal to smoke it on your own and carry it with you. You are just not allowed to sell it here. Also, the Netherlands is a few kilometers away.

Weed is easy, but I wish I had a reliable dealer for mshrooms.

If I try really hard then I could probably make LSD

>Psilocybe semilanceata fruits solitarily or in groups on rich[22][31] and acidic soil,[32][33] typically in grasslands,[34] such as meadows, pastures,[35] or lawns.[22] It is often found in pastures that have been fertilized with sheep or cow dung,[22] although it does not typically grow directly on the dung.[33]

Like some other grassland psilocybin mushroom species such as P. mexicana, P. tampanensis and Conocybe cyanopus, P. semilanceata may form sclerotia, a dormant form of the fungus, which affords it some protection from wildfires and other natural disasters.[34] The German mycologist Jochen Gartz even succeeded in producing sclerotia on a malt agar surface culture.[36]

P. semilanceata, like all others species of the genus Psilocybe, is a saprobic fungus,[37][38] meaning it obtains nutrients by breaking down organic matter. The mushroom is also associated with sedges in moist areas of fields,[22] and it is thought to live on the decaying root remains.[39][40]

I order them online because I'm not a normie with normie connections

Magic mushrooms grow on cow fields